ideal ramus length

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
what u think is an ideal ramus length for men?

Salludon ramus

looks like 7

2 inches ideally if not even more.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker and smoth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and smoth
ideally the ramus should be lower than your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Deleted member 51465
ideally the ramus should be lower than your mouth.
always thought my ramus was bullshit, good to know it isnt

always thought my ramus was bullshit, good to know it isnt

It also has to be sharp and have the right angle/drop.

You can have a long ramus but it is feminine and sloped as opposed to straighter and "bulkier" looking.

You can have a long ramus but it is feminine and sloped as opposed to straighter and "bulkier" looking.
it is sharp and straight but my gonial angle is 123°

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck

Are you talking about outward gonial angle?

My ramus is long af without it i wpuld be sfs victim

Ugly Albanian retard “roting while im going and have multpile dates this week” pretending to go on dates trying to convince other incels you are meeting women fucking ugly retarded Albanian incel shitskin retard 😂

Ugly Albanian retard “roting while im going and have multpile dates this week” pretending to go on dates trying to convince other incels you are meeting women fucking ugly retarded Albanian incel shitskin retard 😂
I mog so hard you untermensch mnay people on this forum have rated me chad smv keep copeing

You don’t mog anything YOU ARE THE UGLIEST PEOPLE IN EUROPE/balkans, you’re on a looksmaxxing forum rotting away larping pretending to go on dates you have never been on a date in your life you ugly fucking retard

You don’t mog anything YOU ARE THE UGLIEST PEOPLE IN EUROPE/balkans, you’re on a looksmaxxing forum rotting away larping pretending to go on dates you have never been on a date in your life you ugly fucking retard
You wpuld do anything to have my face height and iq

I mog so hard you untermensch mnay people on this forum have rated me chad smv keep copeing

Bro nobody wants to look Albanian he’s right you guys are ugly as fuck there’s a reason why Serbs wanted to genocide you lol

Bro nobody wants to look Albanian he’s right you guys are ugly as fuck there’s a reason why Serbs wanted to genocide you lol
Then all you see on tik tok is albanians breaking western girls heart and albanian women domiating the ig model scene keep copeing my jaw is wider than your frame