Ideal side profile ratios

thecel

thecel

morph king
Ideal side profile ratios (v1)

These are the ideal forward growth side profile ratios.

IdealChad

First, the head must be aligned so the orbitale lines up horizontally with the start of the zygomatic arch.

("first", "second", etc. are counted left to right)
  • The first red line is at the subnasale. It lines up with the chin and the end of your nose bridge.
  • The second red line is at the back of the jaw bone.
  • The orange line is at the midpoint between the the 2 red lines, and this is where the outer edge of the lateral orbital rim is.
  • The region between the first red line and the orange line is divided into fourths.
  • The first cyan line is at the nasion. On a face, the line lines up with the the alar crease and the corner of the mouth.
  • The second cyan line is at the zygoma/infraorbital rim. It lines up with the hairline.
  • The third cyan line is at the inner edge of the lateral orbital rim. It lines up with the pointy part at the bottom of the zygoma.
  • At the midpoint between the first red line and the first cyan line, the blue line is where the brow ridge is.
  • The nose should protrude from the face a little bit more than the distance between the first red line and the first cyan line. This is shown with the 2 black brackets.

Examples

David Gandy (unmorphed):

Ugly Gandy

David Gandy (morphed to fit ratios):

Ratio Gandy

Sean O'Pry (unmorphed):

Ugly OPry

Sean O'Pry (morphed to fit ratios):

Ratio OPry

Jeremy Meeks (unmorphed):

Ugly Meeks

Jeremy Meeks (morphed to fit ratios):

Ratio Meeks

Attachments

• IdealChad.png
    IdealChad.png
    38 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Looks234, SOS-Sonic and 13 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: thecel
high IQ thread but you ruined meek tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SpearOfOrion
High iq but suifuel

Best thread I’ve seen from a greycel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
good detailed explanations, but i honestly feel the morphs make even the top-tier models look like neanderthals

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, thecel and buckchadley31
gandy morph is good

your meeks morph gets mogged by this one though ngl
180553 ef75edd81d21cfb9548717e7e8bb09e8

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and thecel
Good information. I actually think Gandy looks worse morphed though lmao

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and thecel
Best thread I’ve seen from a greycel ngl
This man, its rare to witness smth like this. Very gj grey.

Impressive morphs all looks legit.

Also kinda interesting, that the ideal profile seems to be with slight upper teeth protrusion / slight chimp mouth.

One thing is unclear though, why is it required to remove the "bump" on the highest point of the visible forehead. Usually that bump up there makes a face/skull more gigachad hunter slayer like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
This man, its rare to witness smth like this. Very gj grey.

Impressive morphs all looks legit.

Also kinda interesting, that the ideal profile seems to be with slight upper teeth protrusion / slight chimp mouth.

One thing is unclear though, why is it required to remove the "bump" on the highest point of the visible forehead. Usually that bump up there makes a face/skull more gigachad hunter slayer like.

Thank you!

I think you're right about the bump. I thought it looked better smoother, but yeah I agree the bump does make a skull more chadlike.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: draco
Thank you!

I think you're right about the bump. I thought it looked better smoother, but yeah I agree the bump does make a skull more chadlike.

its actually crazy that even those top of the most aesthetic looking ppl, which is already really rare, have even more potential to improve.

i mean honestly, they dont really need it and it would probably not add alot of psl anyways, but its kinda relieving to see that even those top models arent „perfect“ looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and thecel
Good thread man. Probably the first detailed side profile ratios thread in psl history

Because he hadn't fixed the submental unlike this morph
that doesn't make that much of a difference. i think the much higher cheekbones is the main improvement

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5052