IDF kicking Hamas’ asses right now

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Sandniggers were crying about “let’s fight face to face” and now it’s happening and they’re getting whopped based on the many reports.

What was all that talk about?

Attachments

• FC5B5D63-592F-425F-9E5D-92476BE1195C.jpeg
    FC5B5D63-592F-425F-9E5D-92476BE1195C.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens, TheAnomaly and geenk worg
who cares

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
we are in a global war with women right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Sens, Lmao and 26 others
@Gonthar

Kike shill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 23391, temporomandibular32 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Joe Rogancel, 📎♿️⚙️ and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and geenk worg
Thats tactic. Hamas waits until the jew army is deep down in Gaza and then they will encircle them.:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Sens, .*my*. and RichardSpencel
Thats tactic. Hamas waits until the jew army is deep down in Gaza and then they will encircle them.:feelsokman:
Encircle? The only way they can encircle them from the north is if they rise from the dead because northern Gaza is blown to ashes

Waiting patiently for the reaction

• JFL
Nigger lover

• JFL
b-b-but palestinians ≠ hamas, bro!

this pic:

totally isn't showing palestinians celebrating in joy after hamas massacred and raped 1200+ civilians, mostly women and children, at a fucking music festival, bro!

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

full support to israelis in wiping out these savages.

the entire muslim world hit the jackpot with their oil reserves and their countries are still the biggest shitholes on earth. imagine what they'd be like without it

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, alriodai, mogger123 and 2 others
Lol with all the western support. if the us didn’t send money to israel they would get absolutely raped by iran hezbollah and hamas all together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, twilight and .*my*.
Lol with all the western support. if the us didn’t send money to israel they would get absolutely raped by iran hezbollah and hamas all together
If russia, China, Iran, North Korea, the west (in the form of aid that was abused by Hamas) and half the Arabic countries didn’t finance them they would’ve been raped by Israel on the 7th of October

If russia, China, Iran, North Korea, the west (in the form of aid that was abused by Hamas) and half the Arabic countries didn’t finance them they would’ve been raped by Israel on the 7th of October
hezbollahcis an entire army on its own and arguably beat israel is 2006. i’m saying if the conflict was left just between the middle east israel wouldn’t stand a chance. why do u think they need to lobby our politicians and get us to topple gadaffi and hussein?

hezbollahcis an entire army on its own and arguably beat israel is 2006. i’m saying if the conflict was left just between the middle east israel wouldn’t stand a chance. why do u think they need to lobby our politicians and get us to topple gadaffi and hussein?
I have no idea what “on its own” means when Lebanon is not doing a fuck about their attacks and hezbolla don’t lift a finger without Iran’s commands

this pic:

View attachment 2524096 totally isn't showing palestinians celebrating in joy after hamas massacred and raped 1200+ civilians, mostly women and children, at a fucking music festival, bro!

the entire muslim world hit the jackpot with their oil reserves and their countries are still the biggest shitholes on earth. imagine what they'd be like without it
most of the muslim world has zero oil, it's only the arabian peninsula and the north caucasus that has it

also most that died on 10/7 were adult militants. israel has an adult draft for women

plus no rape was reported

israel cowards tbh bomb indiscriminately for 3 weeks straight and still haven't fully gotten boots on the ground

Brutal

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test and EverythingMattersCel
Sandniggers were crying about “let’s fight face to face” and now it’s happening and they’re getting whopped based on the many reports.

What was all that talk about?
its not so black and white you dumb fucking self hating sand negro. we are talking about 8000 casualties with 50% of that being boys and girls, you make me sick to my stomach for having such little regard to the suffering these people had to go through?

• +1
YES THEY FUCKING DID
dirsregard this nigger he is a self hating sand nigger that wants to be seen as white. he forgets how the state of israel was founded and for some reason ignores the historical even "nakba" which prompted all the following wars.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and gribsufer1

this pic:

View attachment 2524096 totally isn't showing palestinians celebrating in joy after hamas massacred and raped 1200+ civilians, mostly women and children, at a fucking music festival, bro!

There were idiots celebrating it here on .org as well, totally unaware of what Israel could and would do as I predicted. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and alpha_provider
There were idiots celebrating it here on .org as well, totally unaware of what Israel could and would do as I predicted. JFL.
i get you, but would not you celebrate the punishment of a burglar who kicked you out of your home and took it for himself. if you say no you are a hypocrite.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

and those who orchestrated that attack (whether it was hamas on their own or pushed by iran/russia) were a million times more aware of the consequences than the average guy. that's the main reason i have barely any sympathy for "poor palestinians" now, it was clearly an intended escalation with 0 care for palestinian civilians (obviously there's a decent number of them who dont give a shit about hamas and just want to live normally) from the militants' side

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and .*my*.
@Makhachev How come we have X100 more footage of the Israeli-Gaza war (not even a month) next to two years of Russia-Ukraine?

I'm starting to think u slavs just take money and chill with each other. No war no nothing.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and .*my*.
Me in the back with red shoes and the ooga-booga hairpin.

Attachments

• image_search_1698774485178.jpg
    image_search_1698774485178.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
its not so black and white you dumb fucking self hating sand negro. we are talking about 8000 casualties with 50% of that being boys and girls, you make me sick to my stomach for having such little regard to the suffering these people had to go through?
Yeah and I’m against that. Israelis who deliberately kill civilians should be jailed.

And you could find 50 million whites who support that and are university professors who teach Jewish kids—as well—that garbage.
cos they are conditioned by jews

• JFL
Yeah and I’m against that. Israelis who deliberately kill civilians should be jailed.
and we do agree bombing the fuck out of a such dense area is doing just that? if your answer is no then i dont know what to say

and those who orchestrated that attack (whether it was hamas on their own or pushed by iran/russia) were a million times more aware of the consequences than the average guy. that's the main reason i have barely any sympathy for "poor palestinians" now, it was clearly an intended escalation with 0 care for palestinian civilians (obviously there's a decent number of them who dont give a shit about hamas and just want to live normally) from the militants' side
so you are against people trying to liberate their homeland? were the southafricans terrorists for trying to abolish the apartheid? where the irish terroists for kicking the british out?

and we do agree bombing the fuck out of a such dense area is doing just that? if your answer is no then i dont know what to say
That's the north, they told everyone in the north to fuck off to the south because the north is a warzone. Called, knocked with noise bombs, etc. Yeah it's not convenient but that's war and Hamas if I recall slaughtered 1600 Israeli citizens so u can expect a reaction.

>hamas builds military base under a hospital

>hospital gets caught in collateral fire during war

liberals of the world and hamas:
Surprised Pikachu | Know Your Meme

@Makhachev How come we have X100 more footage of the Israeli-Gaza war (not even a month) next to two years of Russia-Ukraine?

I'm starting to think u slavs just take money and chill with each other. No war no nothing.
You have that because there is a consensus between most liberals and conservatives that they want to support Israel, while with Ukraine many conservatives decided to say fuck Ukraine because “putin is such a Christian and he fights for all of us 😍😍😍😍

Attachments

• 8D991780-7CA4-41D8-8D77-CB509B80C08B.gif
    8D991780-7CA4-41D8-8D77-CB509B80C08B.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
>hamas builds military base under a hospital

>hospital gets caught in collateral fire during war

liberals of the world and hamas:
Surprised Pikachu | Know Your Meme
fucktard, is it ok for the cops to shoot through the hostage to kill the bad guy?

i get you, but would not you celebrate the punishment of a burglar who kicked you out of your home and took it for himself. if you say no you are a hypocrite.
The thing is they were killing civilians and foreign workers, not only soldiers. Therefore comparing them to burglars is nonsense. But even if they were to kill only soldiers, they’d still be retarded because they have been waging war against for Israel for decades and they always lost. How does that one saying go? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me?

• +1
fucktard, is it ok for the cops to shoot through the hostage to kill the bad guy?
No because that's their citizens, their goal is to protect them. The goal of Israel is to protect their citizens above the citizens of Gaza that wants them dead anyway.

People on this site, I can't :lul:

That's the north, they told everyone in the north to fuck off to the south because the north is a warzone. Called, knocked with noise bombs, etc. Yeah it's not convenient but that's war and Hamas if I recall slaughtered 1600 Israeli citizens so u can expect a reaction.
first of all, the israelis unlike the palestinians are not innocent, what i mean by that is the fact that if you are ok with living on stolen land then you are a criminal. would you feel bad for burglars getting punished by the law? and no its not complicated. just because someone fucking raped your home and build a new home in its place does not make it ok? the palestinians have been occupied for 75 years.

Last edited:
  • JFL