IDF kicking Hamas’ asses right now

you are dumb as fuck, no one has 100% to a land. and no one has the right to displace anothe human from their homes what part dont you get. if an arab forced a jew out of his rightfully home then i condem that arab. arab is a very broad term that does not describe the group that lives in levant precisly
Tanks go brrr

"i have 0 proof for my claims and am fed propogand so that guy is a waste of time cuz i am biased as fuck." @IwantToLooksMaxx. i love how i am 2v1 your asses.
You’re 50 vs 50, considering how filled this website is with antisemitism

i am talking about how i shit on you and your boyfriend jacktheknife
The only thing that is getting shit on is Hamas by jewish badboys

germany-jew.gif

Encircle? The only way they can encircle them from the north is if they rise from the dead because northern Gaza is blown to ashes

Brainjak27

Hamas will tactically allow themselves to be encircled to be able to attack in every direction

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
i couldnt give 2 fucks about hamas, i care about the freedom of the palestinians.
Hamas killing Palestinians kek. They knew what's coming. Their leaders are in Qatar :lul:

If you think they are going to let bachelor/single/incel men live in peace, you are wrong.

We are at the forefront of the next world war. And communities like this are basically the frontline.

If you think they are going to let bachelor/single/incel men live in peace, you are wrong.

We are at the forefront of the next world war. And communities like this are basically the frontline.
Saying israel is for women is like saying water is wet

Most female soldiers outnumber the men in the IDF

Saying israel is for women is like saying water is wet

Most female soldiers outnumber the men in the IDF
My comments were never about israel. It's a global war.