IDF kicking Hamas’ asses right now

and those who orchestrated that attack (whether it was hamas on their own or pushed by iran/russia) were a million times more aware of the consequences than the average guy. that's the main reason i have barely any sympathy for "poor palestinians" now, it was clearly an intended escalation with 0 care for palestinian civilians (obviously there's a decent number of them who dont give a shit about hamas and just want to live normally) from the militants' side
Precisely. Palestinians need a new leadership, not those Hamas retards who have been starting wars with Israel throughout the decades and always suffering more losses.

stopped reading
because you can not justify that a person is innocent for stealing someones land just like you cant justify the innocence of a thief or a burglar.

because you can not justify that a person is innocent for stealing someones land just like you cant justify the innocence of a thief or a burglar.
dn read

first of all, the israelis unlike the palestinians are not innocent, what i mean by that is the fact that if you are ok with living on stolen land then you are a criminal. would you feel bad for burglars getting punished by the law? and not its not complicated. just because someone fucking raped your home and build a new home in its place does not make it ok? the palestinians have been occupied for 75 years.
Stolen? Jews are indigenous hello?

Stolen? Jews are indigenous hello?
yes stolen, the jews were not the first to live on the land, the caanites were there before them. and just because a new empire is in control of a piece of land does not make it ok to ethnically cleanse the population

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
and just because a new empire is in control of a piece of land does not make it ok to ethnically cleanse the population
I agree, Hamas shouldn't have killed women, babies, old people, and men that are not soldiers.

• JFL
yes stolen, the jews were not the first to live on the land, the caanites were there before them. and just because a new empire is in control of a piece of land does not make it ok to ethnically cleanse the population
View attachment 2524200
I’m talking about the Jews living with Arabs prior to Hitler Jews arriving. They were there and are entitled to their country

Total kike death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and .*my*.
I’m talking about the Jews living with Arabs prior to Hitler Jews arriving. They were there and are entitled to their country

both have the right to live on that land yes, but the jews dont have the right to kick the palestinians that already live there how is that hard to understand?

• JFL
yeah jfl my comments fag, because you are a self hating sand nigger.

• JFL
View attachment 2524207
both have the right to live on that land yes, but the jews dont have the right to kick the palestinians that already live there how is that hard to understand?
And they didn’t, which is why 20% of Israel are Arabs. Where is the cleansing in Israel?

yeah jfl my comments fag, because you are a self hating sand nigger.
I don’t hate myself because of my ethnicity. I can hate myself for many things—ethnicity is not one of them

Inshallah all these goat fuckers rats looking low iq filthy muslims will be gone and the world will be free

• JFL
And they didn’t, which is why 20% of Israel are Arabs. Where is the cleansing in Israel?
Not to mention Gaza population doubled over time. For reference: Japan can't even keep their current population.

Brutal cleansing.

• JFL
muhhhh the palestinians just moved away by their own will muhhhh i am self hating sand nigger

• JFL
Not to mention Gaza population doubled over time. For reference: Japan can't even keep their current population.

Brutal cleansing.

"the jews were not ethnically cleansed during the holocaust because their population has double ever since"

you see how dumb you are?

so the word can also mean the mass expulsion dumbass which did indeed happen when 500 palestinian villages were destroyed

you see how dumb you are?
No, I'm talking about our current situation. The Palestinians can't win the history argument because Jews got kicked out of Judah by Arabs after the Romans kicked them in the nuts and took their shit.

Guys guys, who the fuck cares about history?
We have jews who are educated, polite, good for society
and on the other hand the muslims which are the opposite.
who cares about the history?? look at the problem in right in the eyes! europe is falling apart and the jews should have their own country.

• +1
In Germany and Poland?
gaza is a different entity from israel. now show me how the poulation of palestinians in mainland israel from 1947 to now. sadly that will embarrass you

• JFL
gaza is a different entity from israel. now show me how the poulation of palestinians in mainland israel from 1947 to now. sadly that will embarrass you
I can tell you that the Arab population is growing in Israel very quickly and the Christian population is also growing, because Israel is a hospitable place unlike most sandnigger countries

No, I'm talking about our current situation. The Palestinians can't win the history argument because Jews got kicked out of Judah by Arabs after the Romans kicked them in the nuts and took their shit.
the romans kicked the jews out while the muslims ironically allowed the return of jews to palestine. I BEG YOU to prove me wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
I can tell you that the Arab population is growing in Israel very quickly and the Christian population is also growing, because Israel is a hospitable place unlike most sandnigger countries
you got graphs tha can show me the difference of the arab population in main land between 1947 and now? if not dont waste my time.

• JFL
you got graphs tha can show me the difference of the arab population in main land between 1947 and now? if not dont waste my time.
Yeah obviously people get displaced during times of war—no shit. 15 million Ukrainians fled and it’s not because of ethnic cleansing.

@Geoff2024 Exactly. They got abused by the Romans and then the Arabs took it once and for all.

Yeah obviously people get displaced during times of war—no shit. 15 million Ukrainians fled and it’s not because of ethnic cleansing.
muuuuh the jews are all loving bro, the muslims are barbaric. can you tell me why the third biggest church stayed alive in palestine when it was rule by muslims for most of its life?

also JFL at your claim

@Geoff2024 Exactly. They got abused by the Romans and then the Arabs took it once and for all.
but the arabs did not fucking call for an all muslim state or displace the jews. the jews, christians and all the other groups paid their taxes and were allowed to continue living their lives and keep on practicing their religion. if that was true no jewish or christian churchs or synagouges would exist in current day palestine or israel, hope that makes sense

muuuuh the jews are all loving bro, the muslims are barbaric. can you tell me why the third biggest church stayed alive in palestine when it was rule by muslims for most of its life?

also JFL at your claim
View attachment 2524249
Jews have their own issues but they’re trying to do better, and they’re much more honest than y’all, which is why foreigners with money feel comfortable in Israel because they have a resemblance of a justice system; can’t say that for much of the Arab world.

on the other hand the brutal cursaders killed every fucking jew and muslim/ expulled them when they took jerusalem over.

b-b-but palestinians ≠ hamas, bro!

this pic:

View attachment 2524096 totally isn't showing palestinians celebrating in joy after hamas massacred and raped 1200+ civilians, mostly women and children, at a fucking music festival, bro!

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

full support to israelis in wiping out these savages.

the entire muslim world hit the jackpot with their oil reserves and their countries are still the biggest shitholes on earth. imagine what they'd be like without it
still waiting on evidence of rape

• JFL
Jews have their own issues but they’re trying to do better, and they’re much more honest than y’all, which is why foreigners with money feel comfortable in Israel because they have a resemblance of a justice system; can’t say that for much of the Arab world.
you lost the argument brother, stop trying to bring your feelings into this. the only reason the west love israel is because of the grip israel has on the politicians of the usa and because of their massive economical influence. Also israel is only there because they can be used to destabilize the middle east, they serve as a military base for the west in the middle east.

• JFL
but the arabs did not fucking call for an all muslim state or displace the jews
So the land belongs to the Jews, right? since they lived there before the Arabs?

still waiting on evidence of rape
you will wait for ever, but on the other hand i can show you proof of palestinian women getting sexually abused by israeli soldiers and raped.

• JFL
So the land belongs to the Jews, right? since they lived there before the Arabs?
who lived there before the jews? the caanites. and as i have shown you before the jews and palestinians both trace back to the caanites. so they both have as much right to live in that land, which they did in peace until the zionist movement.

• JFL
who lived there before the jews? the caanites. and as i have shown you before the jews and palestinians both trace back to the caanites. so they both have as much right to live in that land, which they did in peace until the zionist movement.
Enjoy your mental gymnastics.

Enjoy your mental gymnastics.
you are dumb as fuck, no one has 100% to a land. and no one has the right to displace anothe human from their homes what part dont you get. if an arab forced a jew out of his rightfully home then i condem that arab. arab is a very broad term that does not describe the group that lives in levant precisly

@JackTheKnife you get crucified as an Arab for even reporting hamas crimes, let alone say anything positive about the Jews.

@Geoff2024 is a waste of time

@JackTheKnife you get crucified as an Arab for even reporting hamas crimes, let alone say anything positive about the Jews.

@Geoff2024 is a waste of time
"i have 0 proof for my claims and am fed propogand so that guy is a waste of time cuz i am biased as fuck." @IwantToLooksMaxx. i love how i am 2v1 your asses.

• JFL