Idgaf about leanmaxxing anymore

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
cutting and shit isn't good at my age. ur body isn't done growing till ur 25. trying to always be lean will fuck with my growth. im all about gaining muscle mass now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and RopeMaxxed
cope, u dont need to starve urself just go in a slight caloric defecit. the point isnt to get lean straight away

• +1
Reactions: j05, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 24712
caloric deficit stunts gowth
not if you have a good diet and train around it, eat at maintenance whilst still training. people even make slight muscle and strength increases so u cant say its gonna stunt ur growth

not if you have a good diet and train around it, eat at maintenance whilst still training. people even make slight muscle and strength increases so u cant say its gonna stunt ur growth
the fuck does training around it mean? nobody has a good diet, a good diet means taking 50 pills a day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 20399
Actually fuck that I can’t pull of bulking I don’t have a face like Eric bugenhagen

Bulk to the point where u have enough muscle to look good lean some niggas here cut to the point they look Auschwitz

cutting and shit isn't good at my age. ur body isn't done growing till ur 25. trying to always be lean will fuck with my growth. im all about gaining muscle mass now
Most people stop growing at 18

Just don't get too lean. I used to fall for the trap of getting super lean so I had legit crazy abs, it felt good at the beach and in pictures, but tbh as a natty, being that lean just makes you a skinny Minnie in a t shirt. Always worrying about it and will fk ur gains up in the long run. Cut to like 11%, maintain for a bit, then bulk to 15% and cut again. Don't worry about having that shredded abrecormbie look, unless you need to to have facial aesthetics. Most likely you don't, and since youre not a model you don't have to worry about looking like that 24/7