You are 5, he is 4,5
Good structure, but too younger

• +1
Reactions: Haven
i don't claim to mog anyone, at least not the first one

i just receive someone else's claims and say no

then this guy says, you have dark brown eyes

i say no

then all of you go all OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS PICTURE FROM 2007 TAKEN AT 3AM WITH 0 LIGHTING AT ALL, THE EYES LOOK DARK (DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF LIGHTING) SO THEY'RE BROWN like can u be any more autistic
Nigga 2007:feelswah: you born at 2007 jfl that pics are like 14 years old or something like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yo do I mog yes or no. So this guy can shut his pie hole
IMG 20211008 170353

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Many peoples rate me as 5 but i am at least 6
However both are above average
You are 5, he is 4,5
Good structure, but too younger
BECAUSE I WAS VERY YOUNG THERE BRO LMFAO BUT THEY'RE OLD ASS PICS

Nigga 2007:feelswah: you born at 2007 jfl that pics are like 14 years old or something like that
i was obviously speaking in hyperbole and i wasn't born in 2007 nigga just cage i was busy watching smosh back then lmfao

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I am better than you twice
Better bones, better harmony, better skin and Phenotype
better bones? skin? PHENOTYPE???

SOMEONE TELL THIS DUDE HOW DELUSIONAL HE IS OH MY GOD

BECAUSE I WAS VERY YOUNG THERE BRO LMFAO BUT THEY'RE OLD ASS PICS
How old are youin that pics probably 13 or 14 you are 15 rn better shut up nigger

How old are youin that pics probably 13 or 14 you are 15 rn better shut up nigger
WHY TF YOU THINK I'M 15 I'M PROBABLY OLDER THAN YOU LMFAO

i don't claim to mog anyone, at least not the first one

i just receive someone else's claims and say no

then this guy says, you have dark brown eyes

i say no

then all of you go all OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS PICTURE FROM 2007 TAKEN AT 3AM WITH 0 LIGHTING AT ALL, THE EYES LOOK DARK (DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF LIGHTING) SO THEY'RE BROWN like can u be any more autistic
if someone claims to mog you and you say no then you do actually claim to mog him by saying that, jfl at your iq
and also all that shit like "taken 2007" and "3am'' doesnt matter for eye color jfl, you used green eyes as one of the reasons you mog haven's eye area when there is 0 imagery showing you have green eyes
youre the one going defensive asf and acting aspie as hell for being asked to prove a statement which looks to be false

if someone claims to mog you and you say no then you do actually claim to mog him by saying that, jfl at your iq
and also all that shit like "taken 2007" and "3am'' doesnt matter for eye color jfl, you used green eyes as one of the reasons you mog haven's eye area when there is 0 imagery showing you have green eyes
youre the one going defensive asf and acting aspie as hell for being asked to prove a statement which looks to be false
because the statement is one as simple as, no my eye colour is this.

you don't argue that, you take it.

it's like someone saying, i'm 5ft10 and then going ''no you're 5ft8'' like nigga that ain't yo business lmfao

i know my eyes are green and shit honestly i have pics proving that but your argument is so autistic i ain't even gonna bother sending that shit like bruh you don't argue someone's eye colour rofl

• JFL
This is the best face of the forum
IMG 20211008 170353

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
and to put the final nail in the coffin for you "green" eyes, here is a screenshot of your tiktok, recent, with normal lighting

clearly brown

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Haven

it's like someone saying, i'm 5ft10 and then going ''no you're 5ft8'' like nigga that ain't yo business lmfao

i know my eyes are green and shit honestly i have pics proving that but your argument is so autistic i ain't even gonna bother sending that shit like bruh you don't argue someone's eye colour rofl
lmao not a normal comparison, 2 inches difference in height isnt noticable, if you saw haven claiming to have blue eyes how would you react?
you would say yes?
im applying your logic here btw

Holy shit what am I doing with my life. I'm having a mog battle with a 40 year old while simultaneously trying to convince some incels to call me a chad. Now I'm watching two kids rage at who's better looking. Fuck I need to get off this site asap:lul:
A normal day in the life of a looksmaxxer. I don’t see anything out of the norm here.

• JFL
and to put the final nail in the coffin for you "green" eyes, here is a screenshot of your tiktok, recent, with normal lighting
View attachment 1359229
clearly brown
Mirin ipd jfl he thinks eye color makes a eye area better but eye color doesnt matters if it looks good on your pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13787
IMG 20211007 173201

No jaw and cheekbones lol

Best bones of all forum, and i am not photogenic, i don't like my selfie because irl i am better

• JFL
Mirin ipd jfl he thinks eye color makes a eye area better but eye color doesnt matters if it looks good on your pheno
also cant stop thinking about his retarded logic...

everyone can claim anything i guess, and if its clearly wrong you cant argue about it because it not your business :lul:

View attachment 1359229
clearly brown
not only is there no sign of any brown shades

you grabbed from the pupil and not the iris, everyone's fucking pupil is brown you autist

meanwhile

you see that?
overexpose

if ur still gonna argue it's not green i'm taking you to an optometrist

Attachments

• 1633817111040.png
    1633817111040.png
    499 bytes · Views: 17
you would look worse with blue eyes

@PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14323 and Haven
also cant stop thinking about his retarded logic...

everyone can claim anything i guess, and if its clearly wrong you cant argue about it because it not your business :lul:
it's also clearly not wrong, your proof has been pictures where there is no light shining in my face and if you did any good research at all you would agree with me

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-000727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-000727_Chrome.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and RODEBLUR
you would look worse with blue eyes

@PingPong
nah for him i think it would ascend him he looks too plain with brown