idiot forgot poll

who mogs?

• me

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • chillin

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters
Is that a booger:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Omfg it's over. Get of this site asap. You are embarrassing yourself
You are desperate, i mog you hard
You morph and fraud you photo
I take a photo and use 0 filter or anything, if i use something like that i looks like deloin

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
so you accept i have green eyes?
yes, the worst green shade possible that needs the most special lighting in the world + overexposing to look green

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
200 replies and only 1 react... broooootal
@OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
yes, the worst green shade possible that needs the most special lighting in the world + overexposing to look green
so basically brown @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13787
i mean, it used to be like that, but recently my eyes have gotten much more green looking, now they are visibly green in normal lighting.

don't use the tiktok as an example because i am obviously facing opposite from the light in that video.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13787
so basically brown @PingPong
tbh
except the loser who the eye color belongs to keeps claiming its green to feel better about himself

nah for him i think it would ascend him he looks too plain with brown

people like lachowski look worse with blue but not him
I have same eye area and very similar nose whit chico jfl 20211010 011225 20210829 125614 20211010 011214

Attachments

• 20210829_125614.jpg
    20210829_125614.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13787
i mean, it used to be like that, but recently my eyes have gotten much more green looking, now they are visibly green in normal lighting.

don't use the tiktok as an example because i am obviously facing opposite from the light in that video.
i used to have dark brown eyes but recently they've been looking a10 blue tbh :what:, even in a pitch dark room

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Haven
tbh
except the loser who the eye color belongs to keeps claiming its green to feel better about himself
''loser''

Oh My God Omg GIF by Laff

I am so hurt.

But it's actually green and not hazel, i have no brown spots at all, it used to be very dark green but i ascended recently, it's light now, believe whatever you want about it but i know i'm right so whatever you say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i used to have dark brown eyes but recently they've been looking a10 blue tbh :what:, even in a pitch dark room
I did some subliminals for getting green eyes bro mirin? And my eye color is green now:lasereyes:

• Love it
believe whatever you want about it but i know i'm right so whatever you say
said every guy who lies about something online ever

just cage at these autistic faggots

get laid or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Haven
Look at this morph
Better eyebrow
Better lips
Better noise
Better philtrum

Chad level mode on
IMG 20211010 001409

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma and Haven
said every guy who lies about something online ever
except i'm not lying, god is my witness, you have already established yourself as an autist with shit takes who will never appreciate my looks so why would i satisfy you by sending recent pictures ? only the ones who deserve will

• JFL
except i'm not lying, god is my witness, you have already established yourself as an autist with shit takes who will never appreciate my looks so why would i satisfy you by sending recent pictures ? only the ones who deserve will
@Tony check out this autism, i dont deserve to witness his looks💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
@Baldingman1998 @germanlooks @Bitch @Preston @astatine @n0rthface @uglymug @Ryan @subhuman incel @TeraCope54 @xefo @bobt @Biiyo03 @Xangsane @Pythagoras @TsarTsar444 @reptiles @LooksOverAll @wanttobeattractive @Future chad @NormieKilla
aight so who mogs between triggered and I?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Haven
I actually have a decent frame nowadays did you miss the thread ?
nah i saw it you were frauding with a hoodie jfl, and still looked like a skelly 💀

nah i saw it you were frauding with a hoodie jfl, and still looked like a skelly 💀
a skelly yes, a framecel no

at least not the type of frameceldom from before

come on you can't be such a cold toxic hater always

be positive for once i know you have it in you