Idk blackops2cel might mog me irl

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Posts
12,115
Reputation
14,913
For an average slavcel he needs to statusmaxx + NTmaxx + viagramaxx + gym and haircut maxx and I failed at all of those.Blackops has made a name for himself and I ended up her
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4645
Decent height its seems,mogs me into the grave
0WguEPI.jpg
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4563
Images 54

Mogged
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4563
Unironically blackops2cel mogs me too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4563
Im so proud, he is french just like me:feelsgood:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 4563
Slavcel?

He's French and goes by the name Morgan Lahaye
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Yeah, man. I remember when people used to say he was Bosnian for whatever reason.
Proudfuel for bosniancels like me but he's not unfortunately.
I would know him for sure if he was.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Mogs Me irl
Replies
2
Views
31
D69mo
D69mo
stillframe
Discussion might have TMJ idk
Replies
0
Views
25
stillframe
stillframe
thefacearchitect
Discussion idk
Replies
1
Views
11
bnugly
bnugly
kiasdabsnolhcro
Mogs idk
Replies
8
Views
55
kiasdabsnolhcro
kiasdabsnolhcro
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
25
Views
122
gymcel64
gymcel64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top