idk if the girls i make out with have bad breaths

Scandi.

Scandi.

I like darkskins, love her melanin💯
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Posts
11,307
Reputation
31,992
or if its my musty ass spit thts recycling into my mouth

IMG 9510
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Suicidalcel, True Spaniard, Petsmart and 1 other person
Niggas just be saying low t to everything
idk you might have bad breath tbh. EVERY girl nigga. I like a lil spicy seasoning immigrant breath tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Scandi.
idk you might have bad breath tbh. EVERY girl nigga. I like a lil spicy seasoning immigrant breath tbh

Nah its never the mans fault

maybe if these girls were worth sum i would brush my teeth more often
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NoidFiggerJew67 and g4rlic
you might just be fucking subway tunnel bitches or you are true adam
I live in norway so its not that bad

and im 6’3

dis my face
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic

Similar threads

2s2f
Replies
29
Views
121
tansel
tansel
greycel manlet
Replies
0
Views
11
greycel manlet
greycel manlet
daunas
Replies
3
Views
22
daunas
daunas
stillframe
Discussion might have TMJ idk
Replies
0
Views
25
stillframe
stillframe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top