Idk why I'm even living anymore

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,397
Reputation
17,280
I just ldar all day and having nothing to do nothing seems worth doing I won't kms tho I have been given the chance to live as a human might as well see where this life takes me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo and buccalfatremoval
I just ldar all day and having nothing to do nothing seems worth doing I won't kms tho I have been given the chance to live as a human might as well see where this life takes me
how ugly even are you dude?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo, ØUROBOROS and buccalfatremoval
Find something to do
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
find a JOB
Tried to I couldn't my dad found a job for me then stopped me from working and didn't let me work it idk why
 
pretentious ass nigga🤦‍♂️
Being average looking and living in Iraq while having shit social skills still means your life is shit especially if you are me
 
I just ldar all day and having nothing to do nothing seems worth doing I won't kms tho I have been given the chance to live as a human might as well see where this life takes me
because you get to read my threads:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
That's probably the reason why my life is shit maybe I should put you on ignore:FeelsPepoSpin::FeelsPepoSpin:
nah i think its more to do with this

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ​

 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
  • Woah
Reactions: Amuzant

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
12
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
orbitlet
Replies
22
Views
184
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
49
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
ØUROBOROS
Replies
21
Views
80
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
ImIsaac
Replies
10
Views
64
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 8bal
  • TYLVS
  • truep0lishguy
Back
Top