If 90% of guys took professional photos like this their SMV would increase 1 PSL minimum

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

The setting, the lighting, the camera quality. Nothing to do with the face. It's been proven beyond doubt NT pics increase your SMV on OLD. There are even professional photographers out their calling themselves Tinder photographers. Most men don't take advantage of this. I think Wheat waffles mentioned if you're sub-5 you can still get ahead of the pack on OLD.

But instead you're going to take a dumb autistic selfie like this

Or a dumb mirror pic..Tbh I don't blame you. I only have autistic selfies as well and last time I had a group with friends was back in 2019. I hate looking into the camera. The fact that r/autism did a selfie campaign mogs me because I would never partake in such NTness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bleachmaxxer69, Mr. Nobody and 4 others
'just take better pictures bro'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 60224 and 1 other person
38DD2329 F41F 4919 A8B6 E73BD4861630

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Cant afford this. The other day they skinned my wallet just to pay for new passport photos

and then she sees you in person....

agreed tbh. the focal lens of a modern phone decrease smv from subhuman to subhuman.

cope she can’t fuck ur pics in person she has to grope u first or over

If you are ugly it comes as trying to hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
and then she sees you in person....
Doesn't matter. When she sees you in person IRL dynamics apply and she doesn't apply the hypergamous standards she would with an app.

If you are ugly it comes as trying to hard
Some people genuinely have pics like that though. But I get what you mean. If I had pics like that, it would give off an impression of something I'm not.

I did take professional photos and used them for online dating when Tinder, social media and smartphones didn't even exist yet, and most people took horrible photos of them...I got dozens of dates but most of them didn't get anywhere after the girls saw me in real life.
If you don't look good and dateable in the worst possible photos, then you will just waste your time with professional pics that will show you better than you are, and then make the girls disapointed when meeting you...

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and InnerVoid
Some people genuinely have pics like that though. But I get what you mean. If I had pics like that, it would give off an impression of something I'm not.
I think good lifestyle pics done with an Iphone (top tier phone camera quality) can look better and be cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Doesn't matter. When she sees you in person IRL dynamics apply and she doesn't apply the hypergamous standards she would with an app.
she is more hypergamous irl

.I got dozens of dates but most of them didn't get anywhere after the girls saw me in real life.
If you don't look good and dateable in the worst possible photos, then you will just waste your time with professional pics that will show you better than you are, and then make the girls disapointed when meeting you...
same thing happend to me too. all girls i met ghosted me afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I did take professional photos and used them for online dating when Tinder, social media and smartphones didn't even exist yet, and most people took horrible photos of them...I got dozens of dates but most of them didn't get anywhere after the girls saw me in real life.
That's not true. IRL they don't have the same mindset as on an app. Even though men are massive simps, the average foid does not act as much of a queen as she does on her phone.

If you're getting dates and can't get another one, it's because you're not NT.

• JFL
All those look try hard. You just need a good phone camera to take pics of you engaging in NT activities.

• +1
Reactions: blithe
That's not true. IRL they don't have the same mindset as on an app. Even though men are massive simps, the average foid does not act as much of a queen as she does on her phone.

If you're getting dates and can't get another one, it's because you're not NT.
Nope, my "game" was tight after meeting them, but still didn't get anywhere, the dates would usually go like this:
- in one third of the cases the girls were almost unresponsive - they would just say short, conversation ending responses to whatever I would ask them or just go like "uh-huh", "ok", "right", etc. to whatever I would say, there was nothing to work with.
- in another third, the girls would engage in the conversation but they would put this overly polite, official, business-like tone, keeping a distance from me, ignore my attempts at trying to steer the conversation into flirting so ultimately I still didn't get anywhere with them, it seemed like there just was no "chemistry" or "spark" between us.
- in the last third of cases, things would go great however - the conversation was amazing, we would find we had many things in common, I would smoothly transition to flirting, touching, even kissing them, then I would go home thinking I finally got lucky, only to be later ghosted by them without any explanation or they would say something like "you're really great, but I like you more as a friend", or "I'm so busy right now, you're a great guy but I just don't have time for a relationship, I'm focusing now on work/study/whatever".

No professional photo for your face and race

• +1