If a foid calls u sexy but u are autistic seeming are they mocking you?

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title
@kms_currycell why the laugh react this happened to me it was sus?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 4671
Same happened to me, i was in the school hallway and was walking towards class, i was very angry because of something that happened to me earlier and i was clenching my jaw hard as fuck and squinting lightly.

Suddenly this slightly chubby girl with an average face that goes to my class yelled at me "Perfect Hairline, sexy" and i just stared at her with a dead serious face for a second and then continued walking ignoring her.

tenor.gif

I dont know if she was serious or was making fun of me tbh but jfl at my autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Fuck off fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
i had similar thing happen before in school and im guaranteed it was a troll/ looking to see what my reaction was. because they never followed up with anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 2597
You don't care about these things when you do weighted pull ups and stop being a bitch

• +1
i had similar thing happen before in school and im guaranteed it was a troll/ looking to see what my reaction was. because they never followed up with anything.
Like I remember when a whole group of foids were talking about how fit and sexy I was, and one of my freinds told me it was definitely larp. But, some guy and grl in school told me and said if i wasn't so autistic every girl will try and get with me. But it was probably larp.

Like I remember when a whole group of foids were talking about how fit and sexy I was, and one of my freinds told me it was definitely larp. But, some guy and grl in school told me and said if i wasn't so autistic every girl will try and get with me. But it was probably larp.
What do you look like?

• +1