If a foid is 20+, she might as well be a hag

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
women start sucking and fucking at around 12-14 (sometimes even earlier) and by the time they are 20 they already have about 8 years of experience. they have fucked hundreds of guys, done every dirty position in the book, sucked chad anus, licked his dirty shit, swallowed enough cum to fill 5 bottles of 2 litter coca cola bottles, taken miles and miles of cock, blown every drug dealer they know for free weed, fucked at major music festivals, were fucked in a dozen orgies, sucked their music/movie manager for a chance at their "dream".

They have fucked in your local school bathroom, they have been creampied by 30 year old chads at the age of 15, they got herpes at 13 kek. Every inch of her body has been touched by cock and smeared by cum. Every hole in her body has been penetrated by everything, from dogs cocks, to 9 inch BBCs, to 12 inches dragon dildos. Next time you are going to kiss your "dear" wife, you are kissing the cock and cum of the hundreds of man she has been with before.

Now you're telling me that a hoe who has done the most degenerate acts anyone can think of for about 8 years,is all of a sudden a good catch just because her skin looks slightly better then a 30 year old bitch? you must be fucking kidding me kek

if she is 20+, she might as well be a hag.

inb4 pedophile

14 is legal in many countries faggot, suck my big fat fucking cock. for thousands of years our great ancestors married their virgin 11-14 year old jb neighbours and now you think i am going to cower because some fucking pink haired fat feminist is having a fit? FUCK YOU

@rightfulcel @alexjones @Subhuman trash

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Clark69, CANI and 55 others
Disgusting. Absolutely vile and disgusting. I don't even want a relationship anymore. 2 girls texted me and I just ignored them because so fucking what? If you are not Chad in this world there is 0 point.

And fathers allow this to continue, fucking cucks.

My female cousin told me girls lose their virginity at 13 JFL it never has been so fucking over.

I hate this world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2729, WadlowMaxxing and 24 others
You're absolutely right brother

giphy.gif

brb fucking 14 year old prime jbs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 8699 and 13 others
I wish I was first reply so IT could include me in the screenshot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 9787, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
Be with girls who have strict fathers. It will be a challenge but those girls are not whores

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Disgusting. Absolutely vile and disgusting. I don't even want a relationship anymore. 2 girls texted me and I just ignored them because so fucking what? If you are not Chad in this world there is 0 point.

And fathers allow this to continue, fucking cucks.

My female cousin told me girls lose their virginity at 13 JFL it never has been so fucking over.

I hate this world.
my female cousins don't talk to me about that stuff at all. How the hell is your cousin open with you about how slutty young girls are?

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5522
my female cousins don't talk to me about that stuff at all. How the hell is your cousin open with you about how slutty young girls are?
I asked her if she was a virgin as a joke and she said she isn't 13 anymore jfl brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6095 and 5 others
women start sucking and fucking at around 12-14 (sometimes even earlier) and by the time they are 20 they already have about 8 years of experience. they have fucked hundreds of guys, done every dirty position in the book, sucked chad anus, licked his dirty shit, swallowed enough cum to fill 5 bottles of 2 litter coca cola bottles, taken miles and miles of cock, blown every drug dealer they know for free weed, fucked at major music festivals, were fucked in a dozen orgies, sucked their music/movie manager for a chance at their "dream".

They have fucked in your local school bathroom, they have been creampied by 30 year old chads at the age of 15, they got herpes at 13 kek. Every inch of her body has been touched by cock and smeared by cum. Every hole in her body has been penetrated by everything, from dogs cocks, to 9 inch BBCs, to 12 inches dragon dildos. Next time you are going to kiss your "dear" wife, you are kissing the cock and cum of the hundreds of man she has been with before.

Now you're telling me that a hoe who has done the most degenerate acts anyone can think of for about 8 years,is all of a sudden a good catch just because her skin looks slightly better then a 30 year old bitch? you must be fucking kidding me kek

inb4 pedophile

14 is legal in many countries faggot, suck my big fat fucking cock. for thousands of years our great ancestors married their virgin 11-14 year old jb neighbours and now you think i am going to cower because some fucking pink haired fat feminist is having a fit? FUCK YOU

hahaha stay cucked western society il enjoy my virgins in the middle east

Yikes sweaty :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, OOGABOOGA, Going2KillMyself and 3 others
When the collagen starts depleting they start caking their cum stained face with makeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 8202 and 9 others
Just fuck a 7 year old theory?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4612
This is kind of true, we all get old and ugly in the end. However yeah women do tend to age worse if they dont take care of themselves and live the party life.

• +1
Reactions: Over, HighIQcel, owlofathena and 1 other person
ngl i know a lot of 20 year old virgins in my uni level

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and St. Wristcel
Come to a remote part of curry land to ascend with never touched foid no cap. Cons: curry. Pros: not smeared by chads parts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7125, HighIQcel and 1 other person
yeah but they are average or below average, weird, and quiet
and some of those average ones are flat out lying

if a guy lies about not being a virgin

wouldn't some girls lie about being one?

and some of those average ones are flat out lying

if a guy lies about not being a virgin

wouldn't some girls lie about being one?
i don't think so, some girl told another girl she was a virgin, and the other girl laughed at her
in the west nowadays if you're a virgin and a girl something's wrong with you JFl

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 4612
i don't think so, some girl told another girl she was a virgin, and the other girl laughed at her
in the west nowadays if you're a virgin and a girl something's wrong with you JFl
peak degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
i do not disagree

• Love it
nah dude milfs are hot af, they can turn me on more than 20 year olds sometimes

nah dude milfs are hot af, they can turn me on more than 20 year olds sometimes
@Toth's thot thoughts on this man's thoughts of thots?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, Lolcel, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6997

inb4 pedophile

I noticed you are lowering the age bracket in every post :feelsping::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, OOGABOOGA, 5'8manlet and 4 others
ok, pinkwell

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
what do you mean? i've always said 12-14 is when they start to fuck
Stop coping bro. You worked your way to the 11, and now gonna support to new netflix show (you know which one).

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Effortless and Lux
Sex education should be taught at the age of 25 to decrease degeneracy, it pisses me off hearing about how them easy moders lost their virginity at an age such as 13 which I’m still a fucking virgin at 27.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
Stop coping bro. You worked your way to the 11, and now gonna support to new netflix show (you know which one).
I said in the OP "sometimes earlier". Can you read? I was talking about when girls generally start getting sexually active.

And I'm not "supporting" the new netflix show anyway jfl.

Sex education should be taught at the age of 25 to decrease degeneracy, it pisses me off hearing about how them easy moders lost their virginity at an age such as 13 which I’m still a fucking virgin at 27.
Bruh. What education at 25 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
What really bothers me is that most people think being attracted to minors = pedophilia. The subject is to taboo to even be discussed or disagreed with. Minors obviously ≠ children but for some reason, no one can see that.

• +1
What really bothers me is that most people think being attracted to minors = pedophilia. The subject is to taboo to even be discussed or disagreed with. Minors obviously ≠ children but for some reason, no one can see that.
Sadly there are actually people on this forum that think that as well. They think 5 year olds and 12 year olds are basically equal and being attracted to the latter puts you in the same boat as one that is attracted to the former.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Lux

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4612
25 is the ideal age for girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, everythingisacope, Lolcel and 5 others
25 is the ideal age for girls
lmao they are aged as fuck at that point. They will turn 30 and hit the real wall very soon

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5393
lmao they are aged as fuck at that point. They will turn 30 and hit the real wall very soon
Some are hot af at 25-30, trophy girls. But their pussy had a lot of cock and most have bitter personalities, they arent as joyful as when they were teens.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4612, owlofathena and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5393
this is why im still with my (then) virgin gf that i met when she was 14 (19 now in 3 weeks).

• +1
Some are hot af at 25-30, trophy girls. But their pussy had a lot of cock and they are bitter
I'd go even up to 30 tbh. I had some hot af late 20s teachers.
those are outliers, most women go downhill from 25-30, and heck alot start declining early 20's

Laura Whitmore:
6 year transformation

@rightfulcel

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Clark69 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Over
20 = granny

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4612

inb4 pedophile

HARD.... BRUTAL...... VANTABLACKPILL...

BUMO

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4612
I mean if you stopped objectifying them as you do now with your misogynistic claims by calling them "hags" just because they won't give you sex, then you could actually be on your way to having something with a girl.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, everythingisacope and Deleted member 6997
I mean if you stopped objectifying them as you do now with your misogynistic claims by calling them "hags" just because they won't give you sex, then you could actually be on your way to having something with a girl.
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
damn how much soy did you have today?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, GetShrekt, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person