If a girl doesn't like you in HS, why would she like you in college?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Cause that was the case with my oneitis. She didn't like me in HS and she suddenly started showing some interest in me when we were 21.

Now, one could say that she didn't like me in HS cause she was still a virgin so she was more picky with with guys. And that's perfectly understandable, cause girls have much more at stake in the first time than their guys do. Their hymens get forever altered, it's very important.

So she rejected me at that point, and would avoid me if she could. Sometimes, she even saw me and changed directions. Shit was traumatizing.

And while in college, she was still very cold with me and ignored me very often. Then one day, in late 2016, I met her on the bus and she was all chatty and friendly. She even asked me what I was gonna do later during the day.

I met her again 2 months later and she was still very friendly and good to me. I thought her feelings about me changed since HS so I asked her out and she accepted.

But in the end, she still didn't have sex with me so she didn't like me. And eventually, she reverted to treating me like she did in HS. People never change, i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i think cuz ur manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
  • +1
Hm yeah then idk mayn

i wish i could have told her how much I love her but it would she would cringe and it would be beta. women hate emotions. they are more 'ok' if you tell them you wan to fuck their brains out than that

• +1
Yeah it would have been lol

Women don;t tolerate this shit. She either loves you or you never tell her how you feel. It's all about how she feels about you, your emotions mean shit

• +1
Cause that was the case with my oneitis. She didn't like me in HS and she suddenly started showing some interest in me when we were 21.

Now, one could say that she didn't like me in HS cause she was still a virgin so she was more picky with with guys. And that's perfectly understandable, cause girls have much more at stake in the first time than their guys do. Their hymens get forever altered, it's very important.

So she rejected me at that point, and would avoid me if she could. Sometimes, she even saw me and changed directions. Shit was traumatizing.

And while in college, she was still very cold with me and ignored me very often. Then one day, in late 2016, I met her on the bus and she was all chatty and friendly. She even asked me what I was gonna do later during the day.

I met her again 2 months later and she was still very friendly and good to me. I thought her feelings about me changed since HS so I asked her out and she accepted.

But in the end, she still didn't have sex with me so she didn't like me. And eventually, she reverted to treating me like she did in HS. People never change, i guess.
imo its all about jaw structure. If ur jaw is good u can slay.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
imo its all about jaw structure. If ur jaw is good u can slay.
Yeah this is true in my case too. Once my jaw started to develop more, the more attention I started to get

• +1
I have a good jaw hers was better though
the kids would most likely be Chads. :cry: i hope she will come back into ur life or ur going to be mentally fucked

• +1
the kids would most likely be Chads. :cry: i hope she will come back into ur life or ur going to be mentally fucked
At least he's getting laid now

• +1
Similar thing happened to me. There was a foid I knew tangentially back in high school, where I never really talked with anyone at all, whom I later ran into during my third year of college. She recognized me and we talked for a little while, with her complimenting me (in front of her hapless male friend - I assume orbiter) and eventually taking on a slightly hushed, intense tone and leaning toward me, saying that we should "catch up" sometime. This was the first time I'd ever had something that close to obvious interest expressed to me and thought it was a sure opportunity to expand into ascension. We met for lunch, which seemed to go pretty well, with her telling me to "text her any time" as we parted. I was planning on setting up another date, but she didn't seem especially enthusiastic in texting, so I just let it drop. A couple of months later, I got a text out of nowhere saying something along the lines of "I saw you today!! Nice hair haha", which didn't really develop into anything. We ran into each other briefly again and she told me to "hit her up sometime", which I never did.

I'm still not entirely sure whether this was a real opportunity that I missed or an attempt to send me into orbit. She was actually very attractive as well, at least a point above my looksmatch (somewhere from 7-8 - can't remember exactly, but she had a very feminine, heart-shaped face), 5'3" or so with a great body - close to the ideal foid, which makes me even more skeptical.

Other than that, I barely ever saw anyone from high school after leaving it, excepting a few other foids who would wave or say hi if they saw me - actually, it just occurs to me that I likely saw the only other person in my class to graduate a truecel (he also attended the same university) waiting at a traffic light - he didn't see me though. He looked slightly less fat and was, as was characteristic of him, flapping his arms around and doing these ridiculous exaggerated laughs while, I assume, talking with someone on a bluetooth. I get the sense that he didn't ascend during college.

I'm quite surprised people even remembered me tbh

Last edited:
  • +1

I know man. She is my oneitis because my brain knows that she is the only girl I can have chad kids with. Too bad I have to settle for subapar sluts

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
There was a foid I knew tangentially back in high school, where I never really talked with anyone at all,

Had you made a move on her. In my case, I had approached her in HS but she rejected me

. She recognized me and we talked for a little while, with her complimenting me (in front of her hapless male friend - I assume orbiter) and eventually taking on a slightly hushed, intense tone and leaning toward me, saying that we should "catch up" sometime. This was the first time I'd ever had something that close to obvious interest expressed to me and thought it was a sure opportunity to expand into ascension.

I had something similar

. We met for lunch, which seemed to go pretty well, with her telling me to "text her any time" as we parted. I was planning on setting up another date, but she didn't seem especially enthusiastic in texting, so I just let it drop.

Yoou should have called her tbh ngl. Texting is only if you are fucking with her

We ran into each other briefly again and she told me to "hit her up sometime", which I never did.

Why not?

I'm still not entirely sure whether this was a real opportunity that I missed or an attempt to send me into orbit

You had so many openings bro, why didn't you try more with her?

Other than that, I barely ever saw anyone from high school after leaving it, excepting a few other foids who would wave or say hi if they saw me.

Actually the girl in my story wasn't from my HS. We went to different schools but met in some classes outside school. And mine was really attractive too and tall, like 5'11 or smth

• +1
Had you made a move on her. In my case, I had approached her in HS but she rejected me

No, I was in no position to make moves on people at that point. I was friendless in high school and had bad acne for a lot of my time there.

Yoou should have called her tbh ngl. Texting is only if you are fucking with her

I've only ever texted foids tbh. At least around here, people don't tend to call each other.

I was probably too mad or apathetic at that point. Momentary "pick ups" like that tended to dissolve after I got back to my apartment and spent even a few hours by myself. My mind had adapted to walking the streets alone and living alone, had locked in to avoidance - I didn't even see the point in bothering.

You had so many openings bro, why didn't you try more with her?

Lack of experience probably. My text game was weak (still is honestly) and I wasn't used to flirting or anything. I was waiting for something absolutely unequivocal and obvious.

Actually the girl in my story wasn't from my HS. We went to different schools but met in some classes outside school. And mine was really attractive too and tall, like 5'11 or smth

Huh.

Did your appearance change at all after high school?

Some of them probably do turn into sluts after getting away from their families, as well.

• +1
No, I was in no position to make moves on people at that point. I was friendless in high school and had bad acne for a lot of it.

I had oily long hair and was skinny af. Still went for her at the bus stop, though she didn't give a fuck. It would have been too easy if she fucked me.

I've only ever texted foids tbh. At least around here, people don't tend to call each other.

Calling shows you have ballz

I was probably too mad or apathetic at that point. Momentary "pick ups" like that tended to dissolve after I got back to my apartment and spent even a few hours by myself. My mind had adapted to walking the streets alone and living alone, had locked in to avoidance - I didn't even see the point in bothering.

Lol srsly? You give up too easily

Lack of experience probably. My text game was weak (still is honestly) and I wasn't used to flirting or anything. I was waiting for something absolutely unequivocal and obvious.

Dude, I persisted with my oneitis a lot more without any openings at all. Your girl showed some interest, why didn't you pursue her?

Huh. Did your appearance change at all after high school?

Yeah, it changed. I grew bigger and my T levels increased a lot. Also, long hair.

Some of them probably do turn into sluts after getting away from their families, as well.

Idk about that. The girls I know sticked with their families

• +1
Calling shows you have ballz

Probably does, but it's way less convenient. Foids can't talk on the phone all throughout the day - neither can I.

Lol srsly? You give up too easily

Yeah, I have to admit that. I've never had patience for other people and wasn't sure just how much maneuvering I would need to do to get anything - if I actually did at all. I tend to err on the side of caution.

Dude, I persisted with my oneitis a lot more without any openings at all. Your girl showed some interest, why didn't you pursue her?

Something to be said for not validating them too much though. It's never good to be in a position where you're chasing someone for nothing, just burning energy that they siphon off.

Yeah, it changed. I grew bigger and my T levels increased a lot. Also, long hair.

I had long hair early on too. The first thing that got me pissed at soyboys and skeptical of "self-improvement" bromides was the fact that "get a haircut bro" yielded absolutely no results at all.

Idk about that. The girls I know sticked with their families

Depends on the foid probably. American universities are widely known as uniquely high-output whore factories.

• +1
Probably does, but it's way less convenient. Foids can't talk on the phone all throughout the day - neither can I.

If they are interested they will

Yeah, I have to admit that. I've never had patience for other people and wasn't sure just how much maneuvering I would need to do to get anything - if I actually did at all. I tend to err on the side of caution.

Id call you volcel, but I dont know how she would play out

. It's never good to be in a position where you're chasing someone for nothing, just burning energy that they siphon off.

I didn't do it on purpose. I was crazy about her.

I had long hair early on too. The first thing that got me pissed at soyboys and skeptical of "self-improvement" bromides was the fact that "get a haircut bro" yielded absolutely no results at all.

Short hair is more convenient tbh gnl and my frame looks better on it

Depends on the foid probably. American universities are widely known as uniquely high-output whore factories.

Im from greece

• +1
the real question is why you would ask the same girl out twice.
Girls can only lose attraction/respect for you over time. Trying to win them over is low IQ and beta af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
rip if he was one inch taller maybe he wouldve fucked his oneitis
Kek
>Tfw 6'3

Bro u wanna go on tinychat and circle jerk about height and lifting tn?

• +1
Kek
>Tfw 6'3

Bro u wanna go on tinychat and circle jerk about height and lifting tn?
depends what time, im tryna sleep earlier now

• +1
rip if he was one inch taller maybe he wouldve fucked his oneitis

You don't know that
the real question is why you would ask the same girl out twice.
Girls can only lose attraction/respect for you over time. Trying to win them over is low IQ and beta af.

Because why not? What did I have to lose anyway? Besides, it was obvious af she would agree

• +1