If a girl likes you she will change her personality to match what you want

D

Deleted member 24813

Iron
Chameleons I πŸ”₯🚫 tell 😳😰 you πŸ˜€ Our 🚟 teacher πŸ‘΅πŸ« does 😻😳 a little 🏽 ice πŸ₯ΆπŸ§Š breaker during 🚣 class πŸ‘©β€πŸ« everyday. πŸΎπŸ“† One πŸ”‚ time she πŸ‘© ask πŸ™‹πŸ˜© what 😦 your favorite πŸ’– flavor of chips πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή is. This one πŸ•œπŸ©± girl πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ said πŸ’¬ "shrimp chips" 🍟 looks πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ at me 🀠 and smile. 😬 She πŸ‘© then πŸ™ˆπŸ‘± call πŸ“ž on πŸ’‚ me πŸ‘ˆ next. πŸ“… Nigga πŸ§”πŸΏ just πŸ‘¨ because πŸ’ I πŸ‘† am πŸ’« Asian doesn't 😚 mean πŸ₯ΊπŸ’žβœ¨ I πŸ“Ί eat πŸ’ƒ shrimp 🍀 chips πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή :ogre: Another 2️⃣ example. 🎎 The same πŸ‘Œ girl πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ knows ☝️🧠 I 🏿 have 🀲 an interest πŸ“± in πŸ‘ Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ said πŸ’¬ she πŸ€ πŸ’• likes πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ the onigiri rice 🍘 balls. ⚾ Nigga 🏿 just πŸ‘Œ because πŸ‘„ I 🀫 like πŸ‘ Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ doesn't 😚 mean 😱😑 I πŸ‘¨ like onigiri rice πŸ› balls. ⚽ Even though πŸ’₯ I 😀 do πŸ’ :ogre: πŸ‘Ή She πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ also 😢 said πŸ’¬ she πŸ‘© does πŸ˜’ knitting and even πŸŒƒ brought a knitting kit with her πŸ‘© to class 🏫 on πŸ”› the last 😍 day πŸ“† of class πŸ˜› we 😬 had πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦½πŸ”¦ together. πŸ‘― At the end, πŸ”šπŸ”œ the teacher πŸ‘©β€πŸ«πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«πŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό ask πŸ˜©πŸ€— the class 🏫 if they πŸ’ have 😀 questions. She πŸ’β€β™€οΈ ask πŸ€—πŸ˜© if she πŸ₯° should πŸ‘€ have 🈢🈢🈢 kids πŸ§’πŸ‘§ :ogre: πŸ‘Ή I πŸ’« don't 🌲 know πŸ’­ if she πŸ‘© is actually 😬 HQNP or just 🏼 faking, πŸ˜” very πŸ‘Œ hard πŸ˜³πŸ’΅ too 🐝 tell πŸ’¬

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Chameleons I πŸ”₯🚫 tell 😳😰 you πŸ˜€ Our 🚟 teacher πŸ‘΅πŸ« does 😻😳 a little 🏽 ice πŸ₯ΆπŸ§Š breaker during 🚣 class πŸ‘©β€πŸ« everyday. πŸΎπŸ“† One πŸ”‚ time she πŸ‘© ask πŸ™‹πŸ˜© what 😦 your favorite πŸ’– flavor of chips πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή is. This one πŸ•œπŸ©± girl πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ said πŸ’¬ "shrimp chips" 🍟 looks πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ at me 🀠 and smile. 😬 She πŸ‘© then πŸ™ˆπŸ‘± call πŸ“ž on πŸ’‚ me πŸ‘ˆ next. πŸ“… Nigga πŸ§”πŸΏ just πŸ‘¨ because πŸ’ I πŸ‘† am πŸ’« Asian doesn't 😚 mean πŸ₯ΊπŸ’žβœ¨ I πŸ“Ί eat πŸ’ƒ shrimp 🍀 chips πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή :ogre: Another 2️⃣ example. 🎎 The same πŸ‘Œ girl πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ knows ☝️🧠 I 🏿 have 🀲 an interest πŸ“± in πŸ‘ Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ said πŸ’¬ she πŸ€ πŸ’• likes πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ the onigiri rice 🍘 balls. ⚾ Nigga 🏿 just πŸ‘Œ because πŸ‘„ I 🀫 like πŸ‘ Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ doesn't 😚 mean 😱😑 I πŸ‘¨ like onigiri rice πŸ› balls. ⚽ Even though πŸ’₯ I 😀 do πŸ’ :ogre: πŸ‘Ή She πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ also 😢 said πŸ’¬ she πŸ‘© does πŸ˜’ knitting and even πŸŒƒ brought a knitting kit with her πŸ‘© to class 🏫 on πŸ”› the last 😍 day πŸ“† of class πŸ˜› we 😬 had πŸ§‘β€πŸ¦½πŸ”¦ together. πŸ‘― At the end, πŸ”šπŸ”œ the teacher πŸ‘©β€πŸ«πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«πŸ‘©β€πŸ’Ό ask πŸ˜©πŸ€— the class 🏫 if they πŸ’ have 😀 questions. She πŸ’β€β™€οΈ ask πŸ€—πŸ˜© if she πŸ₯° should πŸ‘€ have 🈢🈢🈢 kids πŸ§’πŸ‘§ :ogre: πŸ‘Ή I πŸ’« don't 🌲 know πŸ’­ if she πŸ‘© is actually 😬 HQNP or just 🏼 faking, πŸ˜” very πŸ‘Œ hard πŸ˜³πŸ’΅ too 🐝 tell πŸ’¬

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, A23ghskung and Deleted member 1901
Over for niggas who actually type like that

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999