If a psychologist diagnosed us collectively, whay would be the reason why we ended up here?

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
We are all like minded, with similar struggles and find the humor here entertaining.

There’s no way it’s all of us collectively being ugly, I’ve legit seems chads here (amnesia, crisick, etc). If im being honest most of the people in the rate section are legit LTN-HTN, mostly just average ass looking people (in a good way). Ofc there’s a selection bias because deformed people will not post.

My take is some form of autism/neurodivergence collectively

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, MoggerGaston and thecel
Looksmaxxing = Body dysmorphia + Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, synock21, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
maybe bullying or exclusion was the main reason for most of ppl to end up in here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
Looksmaxxing = Body dysmorphia + Autism
probably. I've fumbled girls before because I could never imagine them liking me in my current state, now that though process makes it impossible for me to flirt, I kinda imagine myself like if I combined quasimodo with goob, even though some days I think I'm high MTN-HTN when I even think of flirting I imagine myself as burnt and deformed :kys:

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 49008
I’ve thought about ways I differ from normies.

I have vanilla NT friends and they’ve teased me, for example, for being extremely habitual and overtly passionate. An example is when I pick up a new hobby or endeavor, it becomes my whole personality for a short period of time. Another being me being super habitual, I can eat the same thing for a week straight, im not spontaneous or open to new things if it works right for me.

I also watch the same movies and listen to the same music from middle school, high school, etc and never feel I get bored or need anything new

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
maybe bullying or exclusion was the main reason for most of ppl to end up in here
Def relatable, people legit went out of their way to bully me in middle & highschool when all I did was exist and be quiet.

Def relatable, people legit went out of their way to bully me in middle & highschool when all I did was exist and be quiet.
the cycle of life, unfortunately

it is probably only a small percentage of the population but it is still a big problem in the modern world

some mfers who get bullied/excluded will never be able to purge that trauma out of their minds

What do you mean diagnose someone "collectively"

Essentially most people here are aspies who were abused dogs in their youth regardless of their attractiveness. Newcels who post for some time are usually the same spergs but younger, actual normgroids tend to be gray

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008 and Hardrada
An indescribable variation of severe autism

late bloomer + social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51838
What do you mean diagnose someone "collectively"

Essentially most people here are aspies who were abused dogs in their youth regardless of their attractiveness. Newcels who post for some time are usually the same spergs but younger
Ye most ppl on here and most ppl who post/comment a lot on the internet in general suffer from social isolation. I'd say that's the main thing.

And the cause of that is different for many. Some may be ostrasized for being ugly and/or autistic. Some are too unique and some may be just unlucky.

I remember a study on .is on how it was way more active during covid lockdowns which is just common sense.

social anxiety
how do you manage to know if you have this shit?

after the covid lockdowns i cant go out without feeling observed and when there are way to many ppl in one place (8 ppl, for example) i just start sweating uncontrollably

I don't think it requires a diagnosis from a psychologist/mental health professional, it's either poor genetics, enviroment, or a mix of both most of the time. There isn't really something specific you could diagnose, but I'm also talking before tiktok exposure happened. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety but I doubt majority of users suffer from those and I don't believe I have depression as I feel fine now, was just unhappy and didn't accept things at the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008

after the covid lockdowns i cant go out without feeling observed and when there are way to many ppl in one place (8 ppl, for example) i just start sweating uncontrollably
I def have it in some cases

A big one I noticed is walking into a room or house with a friend and say it’s a big group of people only he knows and I’m meeting them for the first time. I get extremely nervous, can’t hold eye contact and fumble my words.

One time I invited a friend over and he brought a ton of people with them. Seeing them walk up the doorsteps I legit start short circuiting and was too aspie to comfortably introduce myself. Shits embarrassing.

Those are situational though, other time I feel NT and comfortable with interaction, especially one on one.

i mean i’m not diagnosed with it but it’s obvious. and you probably do as well. and i know exactly where it stems from for me, presentations in middle school/high school. and is continuing into uni

What I will say though is that if everyone here met with the same psychologist and they had to pick one diagnosis it would be autism. My psychiatrist didn't at all think say I was autistic even when I asked if they thought I was, only when I started talking about looks and human nature a lot did they say obsessive thoughts is a sign of autism. They didn't directly say I'm autistic but that autistic people do that and I possibly could be (for only talking about those things not from how I socialize) so I guess by that standard everyone here is likely autistic by a psychiatrists standards

I def have it in some cases

A big one I noticed is walking into a room or house with a friend and say it’s a big group of people only he knows and I’m meeting them for the first time. I get extremely nervous, can’t hold eye contact and fumble my words.

One time I invited a friend over and he brought a ton of people with them. Seeing them walk up the doorsteps I legit start short circuiting and was too aspie to comfortably introduce myself. Shits embarrassing.

Those are situational though, other time I feel NT and comfortable with interaction, especially one on one.
dawg i sometimes start to get some weird tics and my hands start to shake lmao

Psychologists/psychiatrists are some of the most misleading, bluepilled people I've ever met. Spent years going to them, in hopes of become a "normal" guy, who is social and has a sex life.

I was diagnosed with "social anxiety disorder", and was prescribed SSRI's and a spate of other antidepressant/antianxiety drugs for years.

Never once did it occur to any of these professional retards that the reason I suffered from "social anxiety disorder" is because I'm ugly (on and off) due to a bloating condition that distends and distorts my face. This caused women (and people in general) to reject and mistreat me all my life. This made me depressed, neurotic and anxious around people. THAT was the cause of my so-called "social anxiety disorder" all along. I didn't need medications; I needed to fix my face.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51838 and Deleted member 49008
We are all like minded, with similar struggles and find the humor here entertaining.

There’s no way it’s all of us collectively being ugly, I’ve legit seems chads here (amnesia, crisick, etc). If im being honest most of the people in the rate section are legit LTN-HTN, mostly just average ass looking people (in a good way). Ofc there’s a selection bias because deformed people will not post.

My take is some form of autism/neurodivergence collectively
Absent parents, especially father figures.

high Testosterone 💪

Last edited:
Zero self esteem probably caused by abusive parents/bullying/having no friends. If you have so little self belief that you let retards on the internet tell you "it's over" and you believe them then it might actually be over