If a woman "shit-tests" you, she ain't worth your time

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck of Vinheim

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
Imagine giving the time of day to someone who is going to try to purposefully fuck with your head to test you out like some kind of Joseph Mengele sociopath. Couldn't be me.
If a woman shit-tests you, that means she's seeing if you'll put up with her shit, and is testing if you'll be willing to simp for her even when she is making your life a living hell. Ultimately, "shit testing" is just a sign of a shit human, and therefore should be seen as a red flag.

tl;dr: Don't let whores disrespect you.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, letsdoit, Clown Show and 9 others
Shit tests is for when she has doubts about your masculinity mainly. it's happened to me before ngl

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 20704
Shit tests is for when she has doubts about your masculinity mainly. it's happened to me before ngl
If she doubts your masculinity, then chuck her to the curb. No time for faithless whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, Deleted member 23778 and dreamcake1mo
If she doubts your masculinity, then chuck her to the curb. No time for faithless whores.
fr or live in fear of her cheating. It's extremely hard to turn stuff like that around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Orbeck of Vinheim
If a woman is doing any tests or not meeting up right away I ghost. I’m not wasting time on women like this unless they’re literally stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Clown Show, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
They all will, it's just different depending on the woman and the guy, but there are no exceptions, Chad just passes it in 0.2 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Imagine giving the time of day to someone who is going to try to purposefully fuck with your head to test you out like some kind of Joseph Mengele sociopath. Couldn't be me.
If a woman shit-tests you, that means she's seeing if you'll put up with her shit, and is testing if you'll be willing to simp for her even when she is making your life a living hell. Ultimately, "shit testing" is just a sign of a shit human, and therefore should be seen as a red flag.

tl;dr: Don't let whores disrespect you.
Depends, I always say something witty back and they usually laugh and calm down. If they're still acting like a bitch after that they aren't worth it

I still don't understand what a shit test is. I hear redpill fags say it all the time but no one ever gives an example of one or the correct response to beat the test.

I still don't understand what a shit test is. I hear redpill fags say it all the time but no one ever gives an example of one or the correct response to beat the test.
It's like the female version of a neg. I do think some do this. One girl came up to me and was like "that's a girl drink." Being an autist, I didn't recognize it as any sort of shit test, and just replied autistically that I really didn't give a fuck and wouldn't be interested in any women who gave a shit what I was drinking, which I guess passed the test because I made out with her later and probably could have fucked her if I hadn't gotten obnoxiously drunk. Should have just bounced back to her place instead of going to the next club.
Another girl was like "Are you gay?" And I was like "no, why?" And she was like "because most dudes would be trying to fuck me." or something like that. It was like 2 minutes after I met her. I was just like "oh." and then went back to trying to get money out of the ATM so we could buy coke. Ended up making out with her as well and then not fucking her because I thought she was too drunk to fuck. So just be so autistically disconnected that shit tests don't even register with you and you don't have to worry about them.

I think it's a way for them to gauge where on the social hierarchy you think you are compared to them. If you get all rattled then it shows you think they have some power over you. Whereas Chad just grabs their ass or whatever.

But, yeah, ultimately I think any girl who does this probably sucks shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 24940
They all will, it's just different depending on the woman and the guy, but there are no exceptions, Chad just passes it in 0.2 seconds.
Then either all chads are cucks with no self respect or women don't shit test chads.

Leaning towards the latter. If I were a chad, I'd toss the bitch to the curb the moment she tries to play her pathetic shit test games.

because most dudes would be trying to fuck me
Normie dudes "trying to fuck" her are the reason why females act so high and mighty, and why women have such high standards.

I swear, when I make it to the financial elite, I'm gonna fund programs that put shit in the water that reduces the sex drives of men to almost nothing just so dudes stop simping so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778