If an incel ever gets a girlfriend, how can he make sure she stays with us and doesn't leave?

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
If an incel ever gets a girlfriend, how can he make sure she stays with us and doesn't leave?

- make her marry you, make the marriage is plastered all over her social medias
- get her pregnant asap (once a girl has a baby, her value goes down to other men significantly)
- get her to tattoo ur name somewhere on her body
- make sure she's financially dependant on you so if she leaves shes fucked

what else can us incels do if we ever ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19453
i do everything to make them hate me

- make her marry you, make the marriage is plastered all over her social medias
- get her pregnant asap (once a girl has a baby, her value goes down to other men significantly)
- get her to tattoo ur name somewhere on her body
- make sure she's financially dependant on you so if she leaves shes fucked

what else can us incels do if we ever ascend?
be attractive and dont age

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
an incel ever gets a girlfriend
Then he is not an incel anymore + date your looksmatch or even below your looksmatch to make sure she doesn't cuck you although she would happily suck the dick of chad

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;, rand anon and TheRenaissanceMan
you have to convince her that you are superior to everyone else in the world. basically become a cult leader of a cult consisting only of you and her. you do this by having the biggest ego imaginable. this is what i did. my girlfriend supported me for 10 years while i laid around being depressed and whining, eventually she did leave me, but that's because i fucked things up by stirring the pot too much. she would have married me.

or maybe it was just because i was really good at sex because her leaving me happened to coincide with me not having sex with her for a while

• JFL
you have to convince her that you are superior to everyone else in the world. basically become a cult leader of a cult consisting only of you and her. you do this by having the biggest ego imaginable. this is what i did. my girlfriend supported me for 10 years while i laid around being depressed and whining, eventually she did leave me, but that's because i fucked things up by stirring the pot too much. she would have married me.

or maybe it was just because i was really good at sex because her leaving me happened to coincide with me not having sex with her for a while
lmaooo funny shit

but i feel like if u have a big ego, it'll just make her hate you and want to drag u down. like by cheating on you

At that point the redpill unironically becomes somewhat relevant

• +1