If atheism were any good, jews wouldn't have promoted it

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
Jews want eveything good for themselves (like money,education,food etc...) but not goyim. all the people who are promoting atheism are either jews (i.e. sam harris) or hired by them (richard dawkins). why would they promote something that benefits goys?

if you're an atheist you're just a brainwashed zogbot nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Meteor21, JohnDoe and 2 others
Correct. Do the opposite of what kikes want, always.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Aero, Meteor21 and 1 other person
amount of people who became atheist by free, critical thinking are extremely rare. almost all are edgy teens brainwashed by jewish propaganda.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Meteor21
Insane argumentation .

i wish i wasnt an atheist

Jews want eveything good for themselves (like money,education,food etc...) but not goyim. all the people who are promoting atheism are either jews (i.e. sam harris) or hired by them (richard dawkins). why would they promote something that benefits goys?

if you're an atheist you're just a brainwashed zogbot nothing else.
Jews who happen to be left wing just get shit rolling when they join those types of causes. They're smarter than the average retarded goy lefty. I'm happy you can't be a left winger and stand for Israel anymore. Forces lots of Jews to make a choice.

Jews aren't bad at all. And without some of them we'd still be wallowing in our own lusts for degenerate filth and inclinations bred of boredom.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Jews who happen to be left wing just get shit rolling when they join those types of causes. They're smarter than the average retarded goy lefty. I'm happy you can't be a left winger and stand for Israel anymore. Forces lots of Jews to make a choice.

Jews aren't bad at all. And without some of them we'd still be wallowing in our own lusts for degenerate filth and inclinations bred of boredom.
not all jews are bad obviously i'm talking about the ones who think goys aren't worthy of worshiping god and following morals becuase they are not the chosen people. thats why they turn they spread all sort of degeneracy into their societies.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
not all jews are bad obviously i'm talking about the ones who think goys aren't worthy of worshiping god and following morals becuase they are not the chosen people. thats why they turn they spread all sort of degeneracy into their societies.
Love and bless those ones too.

• Ugh..
Reactions: vaseqmoherad