If Barrett was born a girl how fast would opry and Chico be accused of sexual harassment if they tried approaching her because in reality their maixll

Pei

Pei

Kraken
Are subhuman
IMG 0522
IMG 0407
IMG 0316
female Barrett example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad, wollet2, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
Episode 4 Gay GIF by Saturday Night Live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Lev Peshkov, Imretarded? and 9 others
very very fast because female barret is terrafogger

• +1
Reactions: Pei
@LeonidasGui @Zenis @the_nextDavidLaid @heightmaxxing @Lorence @esistbrutal please you guys give honest take

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Quickly

• +1
Tagging more @mirrormogger @lemonnz @NoReedemingFeature

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and lemonnz
lol, considering how narcy he is as a man, i can't even imagine how arrogant/narcy he would be as a blonde white woman with even more validation and simps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, arabcelxxx, Imretarded? and 3 others
lol, considering how narcy he is as a man, i can't even imagine how arrogant/narcy he would be as a blonde white woman with even more validation and simps
She would have her siimps just beat the shit out of them for having disgusting maxillary development

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui and humanoidsub7
jordan is known as the bad boy of the model industry so female barrett would be the bad girl and she would probably rape them both
IMG 4168

Last edited:
Literally seconds barret would pepper spray for the subhumans coming up to her. Her looksmatch is ramirez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, LeonidasGui, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Do you think she would be like gigi hadid except more famous even
gigi hadid with better eye area and bones

• +1
Literally seconds barret would pepper spray for the subhumans coming up to her. Her looksmatch is ramirez
Exactly they would be sexually harassing her I mean look what she would look like
IMG 0157

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Imretarded?, LeonidasGui and 1 other person
Exactly they would be sexually harassing her I mean look what she would look like View attachment 2802044
They would be too nervous they might try but would fail then wank off thinking of her later together in their mums basement

Ur a pathetic human being,

they wouldnt approach cuz shes too out of their league

@Imretarded? You will be one of the regulars who
Comment on my post now

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
Barrett Female simps would kill Sean and chico before even arrested

• JFL
@Imretarded? You will be one of the regulars who
Comment on my post now
:feelsgood:

You have to remember Chico is a 6'3-6'4 cro magnon beast. He may look twinkish on camara but he's a 40K BC out of time early modern European.

Opry is 5'9 so he'd struggle to get attention. Again he got cucked by curry so it's over for him.

Last edited:

You have to remember Chico is a 6'3-6'4 cro magnon beast. He may look twinkish on camara but he's a 40K BC out of time early modern European.

Opry is 5'9 so he'd struggle to get attention. Again he got cucked by curry so it's over for him.
What @LeonidasGui

• JFL
I don’t know 🙃 why don’t you ask barret :chad:

What are you talking about his maxillary development is trash and it’s nowhere near Paleolithic. Barrett is cuz of his undereye shooorr

• Hmm...
What are you talking about his maxillary development is trash and it’s nowhere near Paleolithic. Barrett is cuz of his undereye shooorr
His skull is like 2000+ cc, he's a cranial giant