If being fat while in puberty stunts growth, how many cm's exactly did one miss out on?

Idk tbh, just timemachinemaxx and fix it up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42123, 1966Ford, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
It's only detrimental if you're obese during puberty being overweight doesn't make that much of a difference unless you have high levels of estrogen genetically. Also it's heavily dependent on what you're getting fat from, processed garbage isn't high in protein most of the time meaning you won't have elevated levels of igf-1.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, polishcel, zura and 2 others
It's only detrimental if you're obese during puberty being overweight doesn't make that much of a difference unless you have high levels of estrogen genetically. Also it's heavily dependent on what you're getting fat from, processed garbage isn't high in protein most of the time meaning you won't have elevated levels of igf-1.
How many cm's🗿 (thank you for the comment)

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
How many cm's🗿 (thank you for the comment)
Case dependent like I said, best case scenario is like none or 1/2 cm and the worst case would be 2/3 in. if you're a heavy aromatizer. In my case I outgrew my parents by quite a decent bit from a high protein diet even with me being totally overweight.

• So Sad
Reactions: roligtvarre4
Case dependent like I said, best case scenario is like none or 1/2 cm and the worst case would be 2/3 in. if you're a heavy aromatizer. In my case I outgrew my parents by quite a decent bit from a high protein diet even with me being totally overweight.
Do you mean half a cm and to thirds of an inch or like 1 or 2 centimeters

they did a study, obese niggas grew the same as normal people (i did not look if that study is done correctly)

But i think obese can be good for height and even facial developing bcs
1. The abnormal many protein intake = good growth, you body grow faster and more
2. nuking daaa liver! = more igf-1

many people theorize that "you body detect you being a fatass" so the body grow quicker before the growth plates close because you are a fatass, but thaats just a theory!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, macedonpsycho and roligtvarre4

Attachments

• 2751438_dellor-rage-1.gif
    2751438_dellor-rage-1.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2751438_dellor-rage-1.gif
    2751438_dellor-rage-1.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
@roligtvarre4 if you’re below 21 there’s a good possibility that you’ll grow.

will i grow up to where i deviated you think😥
Just depends on if your growth plates are open. It's just an issue of early growth plate closure mainly.

• +1
Will my growth plates open to the average 21 or are my growth plates forever shortened by being fat in my childhood
Idk man, you can go to a doctor and just say that your spine/knee has been hurting recently due to bone spurs.

• +1