If blackpill is real then why i see 5'6 average guys with decent girls?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

I go outside and subhumans with decent looking girls, even girls with a kid are still slim while their husband is subhuman (would be told to become a monk if posted here) yes I'm aware they were slightly better looking when they courted the foid.

How can average looking 5'6 guys get foids? Not even a one time thing. Since my car broke down months ago, I've been walking everywhere and the shit I've fucking seen.. unreal. I know blackpill is real but i don't think it's 100% real. Doesn't make sense man, why 5'6 guy can get a girl but I'm 5'9 and still haven't talked to a single young foid ever?
What the fuck is this bullshit, It's not fair. I ain't hating on my fellow manlets, I'm happy for everyone 5'9 and under who gets pussy but it just dòesnt make any sense. Blackpill is fake kinda...
@SecularIslamist bhai so brutal walking around everywhere, subhumans with cute foids, 90% of guys i saw with a woman would be told it's over if they were posted here. And yes I'm talking about ethnics, I barely even see white people where i live.

Does blackpill not apply to curry foids/ethnics? Only moneypill?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, AspiringMogger, zeshama and 10 others
BP is a good theoretical framework. However, human behavior cannot be reduced to a purely mathematical model. Nor to fit completely into a theory.

BP can tell us, accurately, that, in general, if one is more attractive, one will do better with the opposite sex.

See also: Ecclesiastes 9:11

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Infinite, Actualized Human, WishIwasChico and 19 others
ntpill moneypill skibidipill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist, RecessedChinCel, mrriceguyreturn and 9 others
BP is a good theoretical framework. However, human behavior cannot be reduced to a purely mathematical model. Nor to fit completely into a theory.

BP can tell us, accurately, that, in general, if one is more attractive, one will do better with the opposite sex.

Womens preferences are more complicated than we will ever know, people take it blackpill for fact instead of a general concept.

Theres a reason why you see most short ugly dudes "coping": they have a reason to, some of these subhumans actually do get girlfriends and sex and they see it with their own eyes.

Same reason why single mothers demand high looks, money, status men, its because alot of the time they actually do get it lolz.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, TheAnomaly, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
Porque ellos son Latinos.

J/k.

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Just the manlet takeover in effect nothing new :feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50gandycel, mirrormogger, greywind and 1 other person
It’s over for lanklets

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, greywind and JohnDoe
Blackpill only exists on the internet. All of those guys you walked past would get zilch - or at best a landwhales using OLD.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, borntosuffer, FacialStructure404 and 4 others

But according to blackpill sub5s and 5'6 guys shouldn't be getting women who are much better than them. It's unreal what i see everu single day IRL, obviously looks matter nobody can deny that but at the sane time how these guys short and average or subhuman getting pussy? I can't understand why a decent looking girl like that is going out to eat with a 5'6 guy who is the sane height as her. He wasn't even good facially, chubby weak ltn at best. And it's not just one example

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly, FacialStructure404 and autistic_tendencies
Blackpill only exists on the internet. All of those guys you walked past would get zilch - or at best a landwhales using OLD.
But then OLD is bullshit and doesn't even matter? If they're getting their cute waifu then no need for OLD, just live in ethnic central area or passport max.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Shut yo ass up
According to my calculations ahh nigga

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Actualized Human, coisbhai and 6 others
This is how over it is for me if anyone still doubts I'm not a trucel. I live in a full ethnic central area, tons and tons of ethnic foids, pakis, Arabs, and indians (muslim and hindu (Hindu dark skin foids have insane sex appeal) and still i get no pussy, infact i haven't even managed to talk to one young curry foid yet. Why is life sucj a scam? 5'6 LTN chubby guys fucking cute foids with nice ass same height and I get nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer
This is how over it is for me if anyone still doubts I'm not a trucel. I live in a full ethnic central area, tons and tons of ethnic foids, pakis, Arabs, and indians (muslim and hindu (Hindu dark skin foids have insane sex appeal) and still i get no pussy, infact i haven't even managed to talk to one young curry foid yet. Why is life sucj a scam? 5'6 LTN chubby guys fucking cute foids with nice ass same height and I get nothing.
Maybe personality and emotional connection matters more than you think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, FacialStructure404, Xangsane and 4 others
Different time if talking about older generation. Blackpill is not about incels cannot get laid. Its more that genetically gifted/resources gifted people will have it easier and have to put in let effort if not any at all. Sub8s have to jump through hoops to get half the result as chad. Female have different standards for different guys. Harsher for ugly while gling guy can be serial killer and still have easier time than ugly guy

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and HTN_Mentalcel
But how do you get to a stage where you can see personality/develop emotional bond?
warm approach through shit like school. Every other sector is a sausage fest basically.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
being 5'6 is ideal you get your face at her eyes level, im 6'5 and the first thing people see is how tilted my jaw is from below angle:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Detective, borntosuffer and 7 others
warm approach through shit like school. Every other sector is a sausage fest basically.
School? 14 years too late boyo. I need a job tbh as tons of foids at nearly every job here. My health is terrible ffs, why can't I "win" at anything for once in my life? Women, money, looks, friendship, anything and everything I have no fucking luck. How brutal is this life.

they aren’t real people. they are holographic matrix NPCs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, TheAnomaly, Meteor21 and 7 others
being 5'6 is ideal you get your face at her eyes level, im 6'5 and the first thing people see is how tilted my jaw is from below angle:feelswhy:
I have noticed there's girls that actually want someone around their height and not taller like 6 feet, yh hard to believe when blackpill says opposite but trust me it's true. These foids want a guy who is around their height give or take 2-3 inches. Why? I'm not sure but i have some theories.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I have noticed there's girls that actually want someone around their height and not taller like 6 feet, yh hard to believe when blackpill says opposite but trust me it's true. These foids want a guy who is around their height give or take 2-3 inches. Why? I'm not sure but i have some theories.
who gives a fuck about a gf, any guy can get a gf, it's about not getting cucked and not spending too much money on a girl + having the opportunity to slay

• +1
Reactions: Matzz and glaruz
I just want some pussy man :think:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and JohnDoe
Chungpill
Alexa Chung Fashion GIF

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Latinos are usually blackpill immune from what ive seen esp heightpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blurazice, HTN_Mentalcel, borntosuffer and 5 others
who gives a fuck about a gf, any guy can get a gf, it's about not getting cucked and not spending too much money on a girl + having the opportunity to slay
Getting cucked is not as common as you are stating it out to be. Most foids in a relationship don't actually cheat, they're emotional creatures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, glaruz and Xangsane
Latinos are usually blackpill immune from what ive seen esp heightpill
yep just gotta be masc height don't matter

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin and borntosuffer
Getting cucked is not as common as you are stating it out to be.
knowing youre getting cucked is not as common as im stating it out to be.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Bc its not real. Lol

• WTF
Reactions: CMD.
yep just gotta be masc height don't matter
Cope yakuza thugs could easily fuck up 5'6 lefty who stabbed a guy in a spanish bar but the esperanzas and chichis would still pick lefty or the yakuza thugs:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nah fake shit, gfs don't cheat for the most part
maybe not consistently , but they'd do something some time, but im just paranoid maybe since every woman in my life from birth turned out a hoe, so maybe not in your life

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
average looking 5'6 guys get foids
Nigga u urself literally said u hve a below avg face…:forcedsmile:

Get to looksmaxxing and ascend:feelsautistic:!

It does exist, but a lot of it is overexaggerated. People on here automatically think it's over because they see some whores online talking about wanting a 6'5 rich chad and then assume that EVERY woman is actively looking for the same type of man, which isn't the case.

You can't say its over if you are some basement dwelling retard who hasn't even bothered with softmaxxing, it's just self pity. I was a victim of this because of what I saw on blackpill related spaces until I asked myself the question of why would women want to bother with me if I'm an unkempt fat slob.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, BeanletMogger, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
Nigga u urself literally said u hve a below avg face…:forcedsmile:

Get to looksmaxxing and ascend:feelsautistic:!
did you not read the part where i mentioned the guys are subhuman facially aswell? this 5'6 nigga was LTN at best, he was chubby, not looksmaxxed at all. All the other niggas i saw were not looksmaxxed or anything like that, they get their waifu and then stop giving a shit because they know their women are loyal and won't leave and all these guys are NT. I need rhino and otoplasty and i instantly go from subhuman trucel to strong LTN. i can't ascend bhai, i'm balding and won't take fin or anything that alters my hormones, it's just over for me, even if i was a weak MTN, i'd still get nothing because i am non-nt, have no social circle and high inhib

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, borntosuffer and rand anon
Cope yakuza thugs could easily fuck up 5'6 lefty who stabbed a guy in a spanish bar but the esperanzas and chichis would still pick lefty or the yakuza thugs:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
what the fuck are you even saying greycel?

maybe not consistently , but they'd do something some time, but im just paranoid maybe since every woman in my life from birth turned out a hoe, so maybe not in your life
white women? yes you are right but i'm not talking about white foids, everyone knows they cheat

It does exist, but a lot of it is overexaggerated. People on here automatically think it's over because they see some whores online talking about wanting a 6'5 rich chad and then assume that EVERY woman is actively looking for the same type of man, which isn't the case.

You can't say its over if you are some basement dwelling retard who hasn't even bothered with softmaxxing, it's just self pity. I was a victim of this because of what I saw on blackpill related spaces until I asked myself the question of why would women want to bother with me if I'm an unkempt fat slob.
i don't think you can "learn" how to be NT or suddenly develop a personality in your late 20s when you don't have a social circle. So yh it kinda is over man regardless of looks. I can softmaxx to the limit and still get no pussy because i simply am not able to get into a position where i can talk to women, that's the fucking problem.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and N1666
In line for what?
I don‘t want to betabux
neither do i, unless she's a virgin muslim foid otherwise i am not spending a penny on any foid unless i know i will get sex out of it
tbh guys think they need to take girls out to expensive restaurants, meanwhile what i saw IRL is completely different, guys are taking girls to cheap ass fast food joints and still end up fucking them.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I don't think the guys you see are subhuman.

• Hmm...
I don't think the guys you see are subhuman.
trust me i have a pretty good idea of what subhuman is, i see one in the mirror every morning, i'm not saying the guys are worse than me because i am trucel but i know they are LTNs at best, fat/chubby, not looksmaxxed in any aspect. Blackpill says these guys shouldnt be able to get pussy IRL forget dating, yet they do. wtf am i supposed to call a 5'6 chubby guy who is same height as the girl who brutally mogs him? i don't understand why a foid would go with him, it makes no sense at all. Highly unlikely he has some mogger personality either.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and borntosuffer
But why??:feelsbadman:

U could still RTTmaxx

NTpill is brootal, but if u RTTmaxx u might be able to compensate
Because messing with your hormones is not a good idea, i've thoroughly researched finasteride and hair loss, if i came to the conclusion it's safe and fucking your DHT is fine i would have taken it a year ago. There are some ot her "copes" that may help.
What is rttmaxx?
I mean what i really need to just lead a normal life is the following: rhino, otoplasty & teeth implants, pair that with softmaxxing to the limit and i think i can lead a happy life honestly. Rhino is the only problem, high chance of not being happy with the result and redoing it etc, otoplasty/teeth implants are no biggie. all 3 surgeries aren't even expensive in total either. Just the rhino is difficult because you need to find someone who is subtle but also very good at his job.

Because messing with your hormones is not a good idea, i've thoroughly researched finasteride and hair loss, if i came to the conclusion it's safe and fucking your DHT is fine i would have taken it a year ago.
Cope! Even then it’s better than balding

What is rttmaxx?
Roid tatts tan

I mean what i really need to just lead a normal life is the following: rhino, otoplasty & teeth implants, pair that with softmaxxing to the limit and i think i can lead a happy life honestly. Rhino is the only problem, high chance of not being happy with the result and redoing it etc, otoplasty/teeth implants are no biggie. all 3 surgeries aren't even expensive in total either. Just the rhino is difficult because you need to find someone who is subtle but also very good at his job.
U said that all of that would get u to mtn, RTT could get u to HTN appeal

what the fuck are you even saying greycel?
Im saying that people here say that latinas love 5’6 edgars because they look masculine despite being short, so what im saying is that is untrue because latinas dont love yakuza thugs even though they mascmog most 5’6 short edgar latino manlets:ogre:

• Ugh..
Im saying that people here say that latinas love 5’6 edgars because they look masculine despite being short, so what im saying is that is untrue because latinas dont love yakuza thugs even though they mascmog most 5’6 short edgar latino manlets:ogre:
but there are no yakuza thugs in mexico... :forcedsmile:

but there are no yakuza thugs in mexico... :forcedsmile:
But there are in california due to asian immigration and a lot of 5’6 edgar mexicans slay hot latinas here in cali where I live also im just not surprised yakuza thugs who have the ability to beat up short mexican prettyboy slayers and edgar punks dont try and intimidate them to cuck them and steal their hot latina gfs:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: