If blonde men are so subhuman then why did hitler breed just blonde people as the master race+ why is most popular sperm donor blonde men

@Tinydragon98 i fully give up on philippines btw im gonna try find somewhere else to go.

i think what happened with philippines is

yes they got dogshit height. but in return, god made u guys beautiful.

thais are uglier but they got height. ygm?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
so blonde blue eyes wouldnt be a halo at all in asia?

just pale skin and height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
OP please kill yourself already.

what do u think the answer to my question tho?

so blonde blue eyes wouldnt be a halo at all in asia?
just pale skin and height?

It was a halo in Asia, thing is, brown eyed black haired Asian women were even more of a halo. So blond men went with them instead. That's why Asia doesn't have much blonde hair anymore.

Majority of the forum is non nt blackcels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It was a halo in Asia, thing is, brown eyed black haired Asian women were even more of a halo. So blond men went with them instead.
What do you mean? there was no blonde men in asia retard

But countless studies say that dark hair, tanned skin, light eyes, with caucasian features is still ideal for men in terms of sex appeal.

Cope. Not a single study has ever said this + there is no logical explanation for why it would be.

What do you mean? there was no blonde men in asia retard

Yes there were. In fact blond hair originates in Siberia.
Asia once had more blond people than Europe did.

• +1
Yes there were. In fact blond hair originates in Siberia.
Asia once had more blond people than Europe did.
why isnt blonde hair still there then

why isnt blonde hair still there then

I just. Fucking. Explained it to you.

Those blonde men got with black haired Asian women, diluting their genes. Just like Swedish and American men are doing today.

• +1
Cope. Not a single study has ever said this + there is no logical explanation for why it would be.

The term Tall Dark and Handsome didn’t appear out of thin air.

And when they say dark they aren’t taking about black people lmao.

Dark coloring mogs in men. Period

5057A96E 6D4B 4B16 9F08 F655097B09F1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 17829

The term Tall Dark and Handsome didn’t appear out of thin air.

And when they say dark they aren’t taking about black people lmao.

Dark coloring mogs in men. Period

View attachment 1792202

Dear dipshit, please read your links before posting them and pwning yourself. Your study is about men's preferences in women. And I quote:

"For the study, photographs of four female models were adjusted using computer software. Each model was imaged in three different skin tones – light, medium and dark – but all other features remained the same. Frisby asked 79 female participants to evaluate a selection of the photographs, which they believed were for an upcoming advertising campaign. Frisby analyzed the responses and discovered that participants, of whom 45 were Caucasian and 34 were African American, found the light brown skin tone most attractive."

Your study says nothing about women preferring dark men. This is indeed in keeping with every study I've posted, which says the ideal female is brown skinned, while the ideal male is white.

Tall dark and handsome is an oxymoron coined by fat white women authors of thrift store novels. In real life it's blond men + swarth women.

• +1
Unironically you're a ginger with light hair. You cannot get tanned (you tried but your skin just got red). Secondly, you have freckles and you're really pale.
ding ding ding! :soy:

I have a little black haired spot on my head and the rest of my hair looks blonde/gingerish

I am almost a ginger

even when I went to get an haircut the service woman told me that too :oops:

ding ding ding! :soy:

I have a little black haired spot on my head and the rest of my hair looks blonde/gingerish

I am almost a ginger

even when I went to get an haircut the service woman told me that too :oops:
Brutal autistic oldcel shut-in ginger pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16474
In real life it's blond men + swarth women.
FD9B65E2 815B 43D5 9F36 89F0926FD11C

Dark coloring is ideal for women lmfao. Are we just going to ignore the other hair color study then?

“In terms of both male and female preferences, blonde was considered the next best choice after brunette hair. According to the study, 27 percent of males chose the blonde photo of the woman to be the most attractive, while 23 precent of women similarly preferred the blonde hair. Red hair was deemed least attractive by both groups, however.”

“Researchers from the College of Natural and Health Sciences for the University of Tampa sought to find out which hair color was deemed as most attractive for both men and women, publishing their findings in a 2018 Florida Scientist study. The researchers analyzed the preferences of more than 1,900 male and female students at the university through a survey that also collected background data such as their own hair color, as well as the hair color of their parents and significant others. According to the study, men and women both viewed people with brunette hair color as more attractive than those with any other hue”

Tall dark and handsome is an oxymoron coined by fat white women authors of thrift store novels.
Do you know what an oxymoron even is?:feelskek:
0A0A49B8 33DB 4CDA 968B 149B81DF4701

AF16250E 88E2 4688 962B 18DD98C30C6F

This is indeed in keeping with every study I've posted, which says the ideal female is brown skinned, while the ideal male is white.
I struggle to find any studies willing to tackle skin tone so I will keep an open mind on this. Post these studies you’re talking about.

View attachment 1792227
Dark coloring is ideal for women lmfao. Are we just going to ignore the other hair color study then?

“In terms of both male and female preferences, blonde was considered the next best choice after brunette hair. According to the study, 27 percent of males chose the blonde photo of the woman to be the most attractive, while 23 precent of women similarly preferred the blonde hair. Red hair was deemed least attractive by both groups, however.”

“Researchers from the College of Natural and Health Sciences for the University of Tampa sought to find out which hair color was deemed as most attractive for both men and women, publishing their findings in a 2018 Florida Scientist study. The researchers analyzed the preferences of more than 1,900 male and female students at the university through a survey that also collected background data such as their own hair color, as well as the hair color of their parents and significant others. According to the study, men and women both viewed people with brunette hair color as more attractive than those with any other hue”

I have posted this study here before. You haven't read it. The authors said that men universally preferred brunette women, whereas women's preference for brown haired men was not universal; women in certain samples preferred blond men.

Also, relative to their percentage in the sample, blond men were more attractive than brown haired men and blond women.

Stop reading news reports about studies and read the actual studies themselves. Here's the link to the actual study, you dumb fuck:

Stop pwning yourself.

Do you know what an oxymoron even is?:feelskek:
View attachment 1792249
View attachment 1792250

I struggle to find any studies willing to tackle skin tone so I will keep an open mind on this. Post these studies you’re talking about.

Do you know what exceptions are? Also, he isn't handsome at all. Looks like a homeless bum.

Ideal man and woman, based on morphs of celebrities selected by over 100 white European volunteers. The ideal woman has darker, browner skin color, darker eyes, and darker hair than the male composite.

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

I have posted this study here before. You haven't read it. The authors said that men universally preferred brunette women, whereas women's preference for brown haired men was not universal; women in certain samples preferred blond men.

Also, relative to their percentage in the sample, blond men were more attractive than brown haired men and blond women.

Stop reading news reports about studies and read the actual studies themselves. Here's the link to the actual study, you dumb fuck:

Stop pwning yourself.

Do you know what exceptions are? Also, he isn't handsome at all. Looks like a homeless bum.

Ideal man and woman, based on morphs of celebrities selected by over 100 white European volunteers. The ideal woman has darker, browner skin color, darker eyes, and darker hair than the male composite.

Stop pwning yourself.

I’ve gone through your account and you are extremely biased. Literally half of your account is arguing that blonde hair and light skin is more attractive on men. Calling every non-blonde man an ethnic incel.

FA3F579A 5B79 4595 9A71 81D12DF0236F

You are projecting your fag fantasies of wanting to suck blonde Chad’s dick onto women.

Women decided that man is attractive not men.

Women tuned in to watch a movie of him kidnapping and raping some foid not me lmao.

There were even some posts on your profile where you argued thin light brows are ideal on men. WHAT?!:feelskek:

Over for this thick and dark - browed subhuman ethnic. If only he were blonde:feelswhy:
B0301A6D 861C 4A7D 9E87 5A3EDF828407

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 17829
I’ve gone through your account and you are extremely biased. Literally half of your account is arguing that blonde hair and light skin is more attractive on men. Calling every non-blonde man an ethnic incel.

Ive gone through your account and you're extremely biased. Every one of your posts is about dark men being more attractive -- even when the studies your stupid ass posts say the opposite.

Ascended. Looks like a fag with black hair due to the feminizing effects of color contrast.

You are projecting your fag fantasies of wanting to suck blonde Chad’s dick onto women.

At least you admit Chad is blond. :chad:
Incel is dark. :incel:

Women decided that man is attractive not men.

And women prefer blond Chad.

Women tuned in to watch a movie of him kidnapping and raping some foid not me lmao.

No they didn't. I had never heard of this guy before, like most people.
He would never make it in Hollywood which, let's face, is dominated by blond pimps. He can only get his ugly mug in fake media for poorcels, like Netflix.

There were even some posts on your profile where you argued thin light brows are ideal on men. WHAT?!:feelskek:

Yes and you'll notice this was based on actual studies which also said that.

tBWIkzA.gif

Over for this thick and dark - browed subhuman ethnic. If only he were blonde:feelswhy:
View attachment 1792286

Dude looks like your average downwardly mobile, middle american fentanyl addict.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ascended. Looks like a fag with black hair due to the feminizing effects of color contrast.
What rotting on PSL does to your brain
No they didn't. I had never heard of this guy before, like most people.
He would never make it in Hollywood which, let's face, is dominated by blond pimps. He can only get his ugly mug in fake media for poorcels, like Netflix.
04FA8F75 0E73 4684 B0B1 003616C3E2AA

D28CA42C 6ABB 4C6A 8190 D60040C41EC7

Dude looks like your average downwardly mobile, middle american fentanyl addict.
You are a perfect example of what being a PSL autist does to your brain. Destroys your sense of reality.
B8500D5F 04A3 4B50 B19A 2C6F9B77A014

1E37768B 23C1 415F A323 087CD8085CC8

Whaaaa he’s a SUBHUMAN cuz he’s not blonde!!!
E70F2AD0 6279 4264 B258 636886A2CD48

HE NEEDS TO DYE HIS EYEBROWS BLONDE OR HE WILL DIE ALONE

Last edited:
What rotting on PSL does to your brain

View attachment 1792303
View attachment 1792304

Chump change. Anyone can have millions of TikTok followers in a world of 8 billion people and 80 billion bots. This reflects your low standards and status, not mine.

Khabane-lame.jpg

This guy has over 140 million TikTok followers, and is still a nobody no one outside has ever heard of. Fake media doesn't count.

You are a perfect example of what being a PSL autist does to your brain. Destroys your sense of reality.
View attachment 1792305
View attachment 1792306
Whaaaa he’s a SUBHUMAN cuz he’s not blonde!!!
View attachment 1792308

Well, at least I have reduced you to posting pictures of obscure fake celebs now that I showed you that your own studies pwned you.

Chump change. Anyone can have millions of TikTok followers in a world of 8 billion people and 80 billion bots. This reflects your low standards and status, not mine.
That is instagram you dumbass. It is much harder to reach that number of followers on instagram than tiktok. Nigga also has a blue checkmark.

Literally crazy i’ve never seen somebody this delusional before. Any non blonde male = auto subhuman.

Getting 15 million instagram followers? Chump change.

Meanwhile you are probably a blonde normie with 500 insta followers coping with his hair color.

Henry Cavil? Low status ethnic subhuman.

Nigga is literally Superman and with 20 million followers yet you’d probably cope saying he’s some niche celeb. Lmfao
F7D6C998 EBBC 4B26 BBF5 698C6C4E796A

A86EAA12 82F7 4C0A A194 C5EDED09A91C

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I wish I had darker blue eyes instead of gray/light blue ones :oops:

View attachment 1791711
ur same as me bro.

at least in good lighting they can look okay

@Anstrum95 is a true Nordic mogger, sperm banks would pay him, insane eye area too with above avg height

meanwhile @Predeterminism looks like a subhuman british white boy manlet who’d get rejected from donating sperm due to his 5’7 height and dirty dark blue eyes which look dark unless under direct light

@GypsyEyes caging at this retarded cuck :feelskek::lul:

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 19551
@Anstrum95 is a true Nordic mogger, sperm banks would pay him, insane eye area too with above avg height

meanwhile @Predeterminism looks like a subhuman british white boy manlet who’d get rejected from donating sperm due to his 5’7 height and dirty dark blue eyes which look dark unless under direct light

@GypsyEyes caging at this retarded cuck :feelskek::lul:
they’d love your sperm bro. You got the height, hair colour, race, and eye colour that all women are trying to buy

they’d love your sperm bro. You got the height, hair colour, race, and eye colour that all women are trying to buy
I don’t give a single fuck about donating my sperm, I mog you to suicide. Keep coping with donating sperm to ethnic abominations Jfl @ u

all ur threads are sad asf just like how much of an incel you are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also here’s a vid of me making out with a blonde foid in the club

“muh blue eyes muh muh muh blonde hair”

:lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
I don’t give a single fuck about donating my sperm, I mog you to suicide. Keep coping with donating sperm to ethnic abominations Jfl @ u

all ur threads are sad asf just like how much of an incel you are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also here’s a vid of me making out with a blonde foid in the club

“muh blue eyes muh muh muh blonde hair”

:lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1792343
Keep writing paragraphs. Ur insecure and try prove urself cos u know I mog you + ur balding 😭

That is instagram you dumbass. It is much harder to reach that number of followers on instagram than tiktok. Nigga also has a blue checkmark.

Literally crazy i’ve never seen somebody this delusional before. Any non blonde male = auto subhuman.

Getting 15 million instagram followers? Chump change.

Meanwhile you are probably a blonde normie with 500 insta followers coping with his hair color.

Henry Cavil? Low status ethnic subhuman.

Nigga is literally Superman and with 20 million followers yet you’d probably cope saying he’s some niche celeb. Lmfao
View attachment 1792319
View attachment 1792321

I had an argument with him like a month ago showing Guys with Black hair and A10 eyes. He just made assumptions all followers were bots and low class trash females. Do yourself a favor and put that tamil shit skin on ignore.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Keep writing paragraphs. Ur insecure and try prove urself cos u know I mog you + ur balding 😭
keep crying u can’t comeback from that, I’m fucking ur blonde blue eyed women while you rot at home :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 19551
keep crying u can’t comeback from that, I’m fucking ur blonde blue eyed women while you rot at home :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yeah u got me, i cant come back from that. you mog me

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: mightyravendark
My blonde housemate got approached by a hot spanish girl when he was on a student-exchange.
She told him that blonde men are extremely rare in spain and she (+ many of her friends) think it's extremely hot. They are in a LTR now.

JFL honestly. Hitler would be proud at how eugenetic women are nowadays. Nothing but your genetic looks matter.

always creampie one night stand theory

Blonde men aren't subhuman generally. It's the gingers and albinos that are. Blonde men just look beta and cucked with a few exceptions. They're still the preferred phenotype for Asian and Latina women tho. Rest of women prefer Meds tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
laugh share GIF

ngl I lol at your threads cus you create so many similar threads with different wordings but almost the same meaning

• JFL
im trolling by subhuman but just boring compared to darker men and with dark hair (not ethnics :lul:)

tall blonde nordic with big dick is most desired where i live
What country are you even from?

Anybody saying blonde men appear feminine and pathetic are luterally coping shitskins that became permanently suicidal after seeing a picture of Jordan Barrett.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 17829
blond men have tons of value

for instance, their ability to transition into Transgender Blonde Women

• JFL
Reactions: mightyravendark, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 17829
@Anstrum95 yo son, let me dm u

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474