If bonesmashing got confirmed tomorrow...

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
...would you do it?

Like, imagine if a bunch of scientists come out one day and say:

"it turns out that 95% of people with highset and laterally projected cheekbones fell on their heads 10 times a week as kids"

A bit of a stupid example but you get the point.

If this braindead thing happened to be true, would to you force yourself to do something as ill as that?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, ryuken and vermillioncorefan
Yes

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Lonenely sigma
It’s not any iller than lifting weights so heavy that you’ll need a hip replacement just to have muscles and fuck no girls

Yeah but then it would spread very quickly all over the tiktok, making everyone know that:

bruises on your cheekbones = mental illness
What’s mentally ill about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
maybe

• +1
What’s mentally ill about it
I mean, hitting yourself in the head with a hammer daily is gonna leave a mark on your brain eventually, even if it grows your bones

I mean, hitting yourself in the head with a hammer daily is gonna leave a mark on your brain eventually, even if it grows your bones
Not necessarily. Just apply light pressure. Also, a lot of football players have no serious head trauma, it’s not like ur skull isn’t designed to handle hits

• +1
Not necessarily. Just apply light pressure. Also, a lot of football players have no serious head trauma, it’s not like ur skull isn’t designed to handle hits
Yeah but lets assume you have to hit extremely hard, but are guaranteed results. Where do you draw the line?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
...would you do it?

"it turns out that 95% of people with highset and laterally projected cheekbones fell on their heads 10 times a week as kids"

If this braindead thing happened to be true, would to you force yourself to do something as ill as that?
yes id quit coping and start immediately

Yeah but lets assume you have to hit extremely hard, but are guaranteed results. Where do you draw the line?
I would get a surgery to pad my skull so that my brain is more resilient to trauma then I would do it

• Love it
...would you do it?

I did it before that already 🤣

Stay soft faced and low T while you wait for "muh science" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
...would you do it?

Yes, doing it already and I can confirm (I’ve done it half a year now) it works

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Lonenely sigma
Yes, doing it already and I can confirm (I’ve done it half a year now) it works
Fr?

Don't lie to me or you will be Jewed :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH