The Final Bonesmashing Guide

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Mistral
Youre life has just taken a turn for the better as you have made a decision you will be looking back at with joy and nostalgia for your whole life. Today I will explain bonesmashing to you, a revolutionary technique passed down to us by the looksmaxxing forefathers before their ascension.

Before you start hammering away you should prepare yourself physically and mentally. Put some icepacks in the freezer in case of a bruise. This is also a good time to watch some motivational edits so you don't pussy out. Here are some I use in case you aren't sure what to listen to:

Not gonna say much here, most of you already know what your failos are, if you don't check out BOTB ratios guides or ask for a rating.

This is the fun part--time to unleash your inner sculptor! I prefer to use my ring for smaller areas and my fists for larger ones. Anything that can hurt you from it's blunt impact will work. Remember to hit hard, no pain no gain! That said, the longer you hit for the less hard you need to hit. Hitting while watching your favorite comedy show or movie is a great idea because of this(it also helps with the pain).
I am still gathering data for more precise amounts of force and duration for optimal bone growth as not much scientific study has been done on this aspect of wolfe's law.

We want to promote bone growth here not bone damage. These are the supplements you should consider while bonesmashing:
Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin K2
Magnesium
Collagen
Protein
Vitamin C
Zinc
Boron
Vitamin B12
Silica
Curcumin

You don't need to take all of these depending on diet but generally you want plenty of these as the supplements in the list are anti inflammatories or promote bone growth. You want to be bonesmashing on a bulk(ideally) or maintenance and and not a on a cut.

Bonesmashing isnt a pump and dump like the women who will be attracted to your greek god cheekbones and jordan barrett jawline. Wolfe's law works both ways and without continual smashing your bones will eventually revert to their prior lower size and density form. Think of it like building a body in the gym. You will need to work really hard to get it in the first place and then work out occasionally to maintain it. This also allows you to adjust results if you go overboard(like james sapphire after becoming too ogre).

Remember to love yourself and embrace your uniqueness as a person since beauty comes from within. Enjoy flaunting your bones but do not forget to be kind and understanding to subhumans and ltns. Embody the ugly duckling mentally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat123, DefSomeone, future_ and 9 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Remember to love yourself and embrace your uniqueness as a person since beauty comes from within. Enjoy flaunting your bones but do not forget to be kind and understanding to subhumans and ltns. Embody the ugly duckling mentally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DefSomeone, maxxmclooks and mirrormogger
shit thread, no mention of: common queries like where to smash, time, best lubes, best way to get those supplements cuz bioavailability, possible risks, how to minimize risks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DefSomeone, future_, mewingmaxxer and 4 others
shit thread, no mention of: common queries like where to smash, time, best lubes, best way to get those supplements cuz bioavailability, possible risks, how to minimize risks
you smash where your failos are i can't give a single location everyone will improve from smashing, theres no real risks in bonesmashing no one's been permanently damaged from it. You don't need lube for bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
you smash where your failos are i can't give a single location everyone will improve from smashing, theres no real risks in bonesmashing no one's been permanently damaged from it. You don't need lube for bonesmashing.
My life was fucking ruined because of bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
repped and bookmarked will read later

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and mirrormogger
It’s best not to bonesmash ur mandible or around ur jaw area there’s two veins on each side thst if u hit hard enough will definitely cause problems I saw a thread of someone getting permanent swelling there because of it. Also I’ve heard to not smash ur forehead or if u do just rub it super hard and don’t hit it

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, VisageVirtuoso√ and mirrormogger
Bone smashing is retarded

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and tempelcat4
I started bonesmashing 4 years ago, imagine if I was consistent all these years :feelswah:. I might try again though when I'm leaner

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, coispet and mirrormogger
I started bonesmashing 4 years ago, imagine if I was consistent all these years :feelswah:. I might try again though when I'm leaner
yeah its not permanent so you have to keep smashing to sustain long term results, eventually swapping out for implants is a good option if you make it rich

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and N1666
Youre life has just taken a turn for the better as you have made a decision you will be looking back at with joy and nostalgia for your whole life. Today I will explain bonesmashing to you, a revolutionary technique passed down to us by the looksmaxxing forefathers before their ascension.

Before you start hammering away you should prepare yourself physically and mentally. Put some icepacks in the freezer in case of a bruise. This is also a good time to watch some motivational edits so you don't pussy out. Here are some I use in case you aren't sure what to listen to:
View attachment 2880211
View attachment 2880212

Not gonna say much here, most of you already know what your failos are, if you don't check out BOTB ratios guides or ask for a rating.

View attachment 2880214
This is the fun part--time to unleash your inner sculptor! I prefer to use my ring for smaller areas and my fists for larger ones. Anything that can hurt you from it's blunt impact will work. Remember to hit hard, no pain no gain! That said, the longer you hit for the less hard you need to hit. Hitting while watching your favorite comedy show or movie is a great idea because of this(it also helps with the pain).
I am still gathering data for more precise amounts of force and duration for optimal bone growth as not much scientific study has been done on this aspect of wolfe's law.

We want to promote bone growth here not bone damage. These are the supplements you should consider while bonesmashing:
Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin K2
Magnesium
Collagen
Protein
Vitamin C
Zinc
Boron
Vitamin B12
Silica
Curcumin

You don't need to take all of these depending on diet but generally you want plenty of these as the supplements in the list are anti inflammatories or promote bone growth. You want to be bonesmashing on a bulk(ideally) or maintenance and and not a on a cut.

Bonesmashing isnt a pump and dump like the women who will be attracted to your greek god cheekbones and jordan barrett jawline. Wolfe's law works both ways and without continual smashing your bones will eventually revert to their prior lower size and density form. Think of it like building a body in the gym. You will need to work really hard to get it in the first place and then work out occasionally to maintain it. This also allows you to adjust results if you go overboard(like james sapphire after becoming too ogre).

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, NorwoodAscender and mirrormogger
Do you think it's possible to increase facial width by smashing zygos sideways
yes thats a pretty popular utilization of bonesmashing, i believe @NorwoodAscender does it

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and NorwoodAscender
yes thats a pretty popular utilization of bonesmashing, i believe @NorwoodAscender does it
theoretically you could even fraud higher set cheekbones if your existing ones aren't prominent by bonesmashing laterally at eye level

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and NorwoodAscender
Do you think it's possible to increase facial width by smashing zygos sideways
some people push their zygos outward and up with their knuckle. also do the zygomatic arch as well as the zygo if ur really going for width

• +1
some people push their zygos outward and up with their knuckle. also do the zygomatic arch as well as the zygo if ur really going for width
Do you happen to have before afters by any chance?

read. good thread. mirin the zyzz motivation at the end

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
tagging present-day bonesmashers for fact check
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and Clavicular
Legittt formatting but theres no instructions of specifics so ill have to remake it with videos and examples

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, coispet and mirrormogger
Legittt formatting but theres no instructions of specifics so ill have to remake it with videos and examples
yeah looking back it would have been nice to go in on how to bonesmash specific parts of the face for ideal results

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and Clavicular
Cope but we all need some cope in our lives

I honestly to this day havent seen a before and after bonesmashing picture in same lighting

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
Bonesmashing won’t give miracle results

PM me, I’ll show you mine, it’s minimal but effective and looks good anyways, I only smashed the corners of my chin to get a square chin and wider look, used a plastic hairbrush, the pain wasn’t too bad because I wasn’t hitting that hard either, I was hitting extremely fast though, 2000-3000 hits an hour, and I was doing it for 3-4 hours a day whilst I studied, there was a LOT of inflammation and soft tissue swelling, that all went away, in total lost around 20-30% of my gains I’d say, the rest remained, glad I did it and now wanna do it in other areas too :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and VisageVirtuoso√
does pushing zygos even do anything or nah

if so how should i push for portrusion

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√

PM me, I’ll show you mine, it’s minimal but effective and looks good anyways, I only smashed the corners of my chin to get a square chin and wider look, used a plastic hairbrush, the pain wasn’t too bad because I wasn’t hitting that hard either, I was hitting extremely fast though, 2000-3000 hits an hour, and I was doing it for 3-4 hours a day whilst I studied, there was a LOT of inflammation and soft tissue swelling, that all went away, in total lost around 20-30% of my gains I’d say, the rest remained, glad I did it and now wanna do it in other areas too :ogre:
i exaggerated a bit for motivational purposes

• +1
Reactions: coispet

View attachment 2880211
View attachment 2880212

View attachment 2880214

Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin K2
Magnesium
Collagen
Protein
Vitamin C
Zinc
Boron
Vitamin B12
Silica
Curcumin

Good thread,
Perfect timing currently gathering info prob start it after I'm Finished with it

(Great anticipation for @Clavicular guide:sleep:)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular and mirrormogger

U are prolly a troll, why would us smash for hours multiple times a day when everyone and even the guides say it to be at 10-15 minutes max with some days off

U are prolly a troll, why would us smash for hours multiple times a day when everyone and even the guides say it to be at 10-15 minutes max with some days off
I don’t follow the guides

Do Martial Artists condition themselves for 10 minutes at a time?

They hit their bones for hours everyday with no recovery periods close to a lifetime so they can push past their athletic limits

Don’t reply to my posts again you bellend

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger