If Chico had blue or green eyes would his psl score increase or would he be an alien?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
I think it will be a clearer answer if you do blue eye or green eye montage on Prime Chico photos, but don't forget to write your opinions.

I think it will be a clearer answer if you do blue eye or green eye montage on Prime Chico photos, but don't forget to write your opinions.
In real life no one would even notice.

Colored eyes are a BIG COPE IRL.

But I have to admit, they look beautiful in candid photos. In candids, he would mog.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, boyopower23, Deprived and 8 others

But I have to admit, they look beautiful in candid photos. In candids, he would mog.
only cope if you dont have A10 or close , some people have insane eyecolouring that i always admire when i see them but extremly rare

2777459 francisco 001

8 PSL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xxv, litaz, chigoha and 4 others
only bright colors matter for whites lmao so no unless they're very bright

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7725
only cope if you dont have A10 or close , some people have insane eyecolouring that i always admire when i see them but extremly rare
Idk, I live in Finland, I c these blue/grey/green eye colors EVERYWHERE. Under specific lights, they DO indeed look beautiful.:feelsez:

But in general, I would not even KNOW what color people's eyes are. They are just... not noticeable AT ALL. And definitely, they are ones of the last things I would assess in appearances of people. :unsure:

As such, I view I coloring as cope, unless you are in modelling where you do professional shots for a living :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Looks234 and Deleted member 7725

Deranged ethnic cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero and BoneDensity
Eye color is severely underrated here. You can get away with a sub par eye area by just decent colouring alone. Put A10 on a model and they ascend to godhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Hipcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
Ethnics are halo'd 100x more by eye color than whites.
yeah cuz ethnics don't have it as much and cos we have dark skin so it works because of contrast lol completely different hence why I said WHITES you coper:lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16371
Idk, I live in Finland, I c these blue/grey/green eye colors EVERYWHERE. Under specific lights, they DO indeed look beautiful.:feelsez:

But in general, I would not even KNOW what color people's eyes are. They are just... not noticeable AT ALL. And definitely, they are ones of the last things I would assess in appearances of people. :unsure:

As such, I view I coloring as cope, unless you are in modelling where you do professional shots for a living :feelsokman:
You have a point. For most people eye color is not that much of a halo IRL unless you're ethnic or have insane contrast. Most dating is done online though through pictures so eye color is a massive halo there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

Can’t tell you how many times I found out someone had blue eyes after knowing them for awhile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 16371
You have a point. For most people eye color is not that much of a halo IRL unless you're ethnic or have insane contrast. Most dating is done online though through pictures so eye color is a massive halo there.
Cope more. I told you in most cases eye colour doesn’t matter. Barely anything

POV: you have diarrhea color eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, BoneDensity, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person

Funny ass copium v2 gif lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16380
Cope more. I told you in most cases eye colour doesn’t matter. Barely anything
Incredibly wrong. Keep coping hard af when your avi has light blue eyes lmfao:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea

You do realise your pfp is kinda gay, right:oops::oops:?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, qaum, Perfectumbrain and 5 others
>limbal ring 404
> blood shot
>round cuck
> weak medial canthus
> horrible lateral canthus
>downturned lash line
>weak undereye

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It Never began cuck
Already rope, or continue living, but coping? :unsure: :feelshehe:

And still my ethnic eye looking into your soul :feelshehe:

Last edited:

Ian somerhalder will be mogged by me by the time I’ve fully ascended. Your brown eyes vs blue eyes argument goes out the window in my case

2847371 1650393913262

• Ugh..
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
Ian somerhalder will be mogged by me by the time I’ve fully ascended. Your brown eyes vs blue eyes argument goes out the window in my case
Keep dreaming. Girls will choose Ian Somerhalder over your brown eyed headass every time.

Last edited:

They’re not sadly :feelswah: I see normies all the time whose skulls and entire front face looks like wet cement but they can get a gf cause their eyes are blue

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380