If david laid and CBUM went for a walk (HIGH IQ REPLIES ONLY)

kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
let's put it all together

If Davidlaid went on a walk with CBUM amongst very crowded places, who do you personally think would pull more female and male gaze?

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, shalomnigga and Narcissus🥀
@Xangsane @Clavicular @muh @Gengar tagging autists who would explain this better

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is quite literally the WORST thread i have ever come across HOLY SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, logicel369, butterworld and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Clavicular
This is quite literally the WORST thread i have ever come across HOLY SHIT
And the audacity to write (HIGH IQ REPLIES ONLY) in the title.

Jfl at you op:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac, dragomaxxer, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and dragomaxxer
Cbum actually , because hes much bigger. Yes laid physique is more female gaze but cbum would get the stares because he is legit big af

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and kt4x_w
JFL at ur post to rep ratio
Only incels care about post rep ratio.

I don't even know what mine is, but it's probably negative, I argue alot.

If Davidlaid went on a walk with CBUM amongst very crowded places, who do you personally think would pull more female and male gaze?
david laid

higher psl, higher appeal, more robust

less sexual dimorphism but attractiveness and body to make up for it, a cross between 70% masculine and 30% feminine is great for appeal and female gaze..

whilst david is 6’2 as well which is not just a halo but a evolutionary psychological advantage into the opposite sex believing you have the most
optimal and robust genes

cbum is 5’10 which isn’t bad, but david does have a advantage not only with height but his looks

cbum looks buff but malnourished

heres a pic of them standing next to each other in this pic cbum isn’t ripped this is a bulking stage but look at the difference.. but now imagine ripped cbum next to him with this second pic

cbum is as well uncanny which is a great failo

david is what you call natty attractive, the difference is clear

Attachments

• IMG_3314.jpeg
    IMG_3314.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3316.jpeg
    IMG_3316.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, wackedchives and kt4x_w
Cbum actually , because hes much bigger. Yes laid physique is more female gaze but cbum would get the stares because he is legit big af
I was arguing with a retarded manlet saying strength and mass over aesthetics, (AKA
david laid

less sexual dimorphism but attractiveness and body to make up for it, a cross between 70% masculine and 30% feminine is great for appeal and female gaze..

whilst david is 6’2 as well which is not just a halo but a evolutionary psychological advantage into the opposite sex believing you have the most
optimal and robust genes

cbum is 5’10 which isn’t bad, but david does have a advantage not only with height but his looks

heres a pic of them standing next to each other in this pic cbum isn’t ripped this is a bulking stage but look at the difference.. but now imagine ripped cbum next to him with this second pic

This is what I was looking for I'd rep u 100 times if I could

• Love it
Reactions: muh
Only incels care about post rep ratio.

I don't even know what mine is, but it's probably negative, I argue alot.
Based lookism fell off it's all arguing

I was arguing with a retarded manlet saying strength and mass over aesthetics, (AKA

This is what I was looking for I'd rep u 100 times if I could
you didn’t even rep me once for this 😢

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and kt4x_w
Cbum is 6' he looks smaller due to angle but I agree that laid mogs him in terms of female gaze
david laid

optimal and robust genes

Cbum is 6' he looks smaller due to angle but I agree that laid mogs him in terms of female gaze
looks like a 5 inch difference

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
He is registered in ifbb at 6'1" but they're probably lying he's more like 5'11"

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Jarate
JFL at ur post to rep ratio
I shitpost 24/7 and argue with niggers on org it's nothing to really care about that much tbf unless u make lookism threads

I shitpost 24/7 and argue with niggers on org it's nothing to really care about that much tbf unless u make lookism threads
U dont shit post if ur a bluecel

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and i_love_roosters

David laid water shit question

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Not surprised by ur low iq answer, the usual

dont expect his iq replies on a low iq thread

fucking idiot

• JFL
Reactions: kt4x_w