If David Laid never hit the gym

nontfortheface

nontfortheface

Iron
If David Laid had never hit the gym in his life where would he be? I doubt his face would look as androgenic as he is now cuz hitting the gym during puberty somehow does help with growing facial bones even though it might sound as cope.

He would still be getting laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, whitegymmax, Perfection and 17 others
David nevergetLAID

Attachments

• 3660693_1695540921186.png
    3660693_1695540921186.png
    257.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, sportsmogger, Agendum and 5 others
it doesnt change from lifting it changes from puberty,he also grew like 7 inches in that transformation too your right its cope

yh but I'm curious if his cranio facial development would've been as good as he has now
It would be the same how is going to the gym going to change your bones

"androgenic" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, Deleted member 39692, ElTruecel and 6 others
i also saw his sex tape. he is not a big deal

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 39692, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
would still mog from pure bone structure even with 0 muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, fuckedupmanlet, ElTruecel and 3 others
it doesnt change from lifting it changes from puberty,he also grew like 7 inches in that transformation too your right its cope
nah a lanky frame with that face doesn't fit. He definitely would've looked different

• +1
Reactions: Epola
nah a lanky frame with that face doesn't fit. He definitely would've looked different
he was borderline anorexic lol,if he just grew up and gained weight without lifting he would look the same,the gym will stunt your growth tho

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
he has top 1% frame even if he didn't hit the gym he'd still mog most gymbros. and the only reason he's starting to look worse now is because of steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, iabsolvejordan, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
View attachment 2666090 he was borderline anorexic lol,if he just grew up and gained weight without lifting he would look the same,the gym will stunt your growth tho
It sounds like I'm a gymcel who believes that gym will grow bones but imo it actually does; search up kiernan fagan's transformation. There are tons of dudes who went from boneless to big ass bones by gym + roids

It sounds like I'm a gymcel who believes that gym will grow bones but imo it actually does; search up kiernan fagan's transformation. There are tons of dudes who went from boneless to big ass bones by gym + roids
the one example of a guy gaining bones from gymsteroidsis a guy with a tiny chin and 0 zygos showingAT ALL despite being lean hahah this guy has no bones at all

show me a guy who was skinny before and had no bones and gained bones after lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
View attachment 2666099 the one example of a guy gaining bones from gymsteroidsis a guy with a tiny chin and 0 zygos showingAT ALL despite being lean hahah this guy has no bones at all
calling that dude zygoless and no chin is crazy man show ur face then lol

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and rand anon

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1687346988.mov
    1.4 MB
:y'all:

Attachments

• 3227292-dfe7d6fc1d7a54943d578aec1cb04e7b.mov
    2.6 MB
now give a good comeback with the video I posted here just now lol
even in the 3/4 angle fraud for zygos he still has no curves.. straight up flat if you think this is good bones its over

View attachment 2666125 even in the 3/4 angle fraud for zygos he still has no curves.. straight up flat if you think this is good bones its over
might be wrong about calling him having big ass bones but in terms of lateral projection he does have top tier; his ascension is crazy and you cannot deny he ascended yet coping with giving out autistic 3/4 angle photos of a chad who would dump ur oneitis daily lol

would still mog from pure bone structure even with 0 muscle
Facially ye
he's ecto af and even with roidcelling he looks dyel irl

might be wrong about calling him having big ass bones but in terms of lateral projection he does have top tier; his ascension is crazy and you cannot deny he ascended yet coping with giving out autistic 3/4 angle photos of a chad who would dump ur oneitis daily lol
i never said he didnt mog me? i just said he has 0 bones lol he is chadlite tho

If David Laid had never hit the gym in his life where would he be? I doubt his face would look as androgenic as he is now cuz hitting the gym during puberty somehow does help with growing facial bones even though it might sound as cope.
He would still be a 6’3 pretty boy chad lmao just skinnier

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Mosh12
Facially ye
he's ecto af and even with roidcelling he looks dyel irl
clearly not framepilled

his frame would make him look aesthetic alone

even when he was a stick he mogged most men from being lean with god tier bone structure

a 6'3 frame mogger with 0 muscle mogs a 5'9 gymcel framecel any day of the week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 50702
clearly not framepilled

his frame would make him look aesthetic alone

even when he was a stick he mogged most men from being lean with god tier bone structure

a 6'3 frame mogger with 0 muscle mogs a 5'9 gymcel framecel any day of the week
Except his frame is mid

• Ugh..
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and User28823
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 50702
he still will be tall with wide clavicles and lean just a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Idk but look at his frame at 14 yo, def good chest ando waist

Attachments

• images - 2024-01-17T014618.698.jpeg