If every male on earth started eating raw meat and raw dairy, in a few generations average height would be at least 6'3

tallest people in the world are in the Dinaric Alps where average man is 6'0.5 (actual measured data). Unless I'm mistaken scientists still aren't sure why those people are so tall.
Lol those ppl eat tons of raw dairy

vegans end up shorter than carnivores
Doubt it. I see tall indians at my uni all the time who dwarf me but guess what? They’ve been vegans for 1000s of years.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Doubt it. I see tall indians at my uni all the time who dwarf me but guess what? They’ve been vegans for 1000s of years.
You're only looking at the Brahmin genetics.

Indians can be tall as long as they eat raw dairy and eggs (vegetarianism) or they practice shivambu (urine therapy).

Taller people have worse disease and reduced lifespan overall

You're only looking at the Brahmin genetics.

Indians can be tall as long as they eat raw dairy and eggs (vegetarianism) or they practice shivambu (urine therapy).
Of course Indians can be tall, and no it’s not because of raw diary and eggs. It’s simply predetermined genetics. The same raw eating meat Indians you speak of have shit physiques and frame, wide hips, trash bones, but they’re tall. Because height has nothing to do with muhh raw meat and shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
A great example of this are menonites, average height of this people in males are in thw rsnge of 6'1-6'3 and not uncommon to see some 6'5+ fellows, i see them daily since i work near a place were they reunite and i am average height or even slightly lower then them at 6'2
They drink shit ton of raw milk and cheese, alot meat but more of raw dairy
View attachment 2827092View attachment 2827093View attachment 2827094View attachment 2827095
You can clearly see that those males are at least 6'1 and the females are at least 5'7-5'8
and looks scale would be altered also
Today htn = that future lnt

Cause the weak ones who won't tolerate it will die, causing natural selection to occur, the ones who handle it are taller, breed more = taller kids

Nothing to do with diet

Since we have discovered fire almost nobody was eating raw meat

Not gonna even talk about the parasite aspect

I do think humans should eat a lot of meat and diary that’s what I do but I think raw is psyop and will leave you with a lot of parasites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and ConfusedBolivian

I do think humans should eat a lot of meat and diary that’s what I do but I think raw is psyop and will leave you with a lot of parasites
Over for you lol so far away from nature

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Of course Indians can be tall, and no it’s not because of raw diary and eggs. It’s simply predetermined genetics. The same raw eating meat Indians you speak of have shit physiques and frame, wide hips, trash bones, but they’re tall. Because height has nothing to do with muhh raw meat and shit lol
I didn't say Indians even eat raw meat. I said the ones that consume raw dairy, eggs, and urine via vegetarianism and shivambu can still maintain somewhat good health.

Your genes don't exist in a vacuum. Of course you and your ancestor's diets influence genetics.

Hunter gatherers ate an animal based diet and had better health. Slaves had a plant based diet were generally unhealthy.

Why can't you agree to this?

• +1

Not true literally every culture still eats raw food.

Europeans eat raw cheese and steak tartare. Africans eat raw meat and drink raw milk. Asians eat raw fish.

Don't worry about parasites. Your body secretes hydrochloric acid when eating raw food.

• +1
I didn't say Indians even eat raw meat. I said the ones that consume raw dairy, eggs, and urine via vegetarianism and shivambu can still maintain somewhat good health.

Your genes don't exist in a vacuum. Of course you and your ancestor's diets influence genetics.
Homeostasis brocel, your body will do whatever it can to reach its predetermined destination, regardless of environmental factors.

You think your body is going to stop growing at 5’6 if you only ate vegetables but had tall parents and grandparents?

The only thing that prevents height development are drastic life threatening conditions like malnourishment, bones being broken, constant stress from a young age etc.

Jfl if you think a good diet is determining your height. This is how people get taller: natural selection. Some fag gets a mutation for slightly longer tibia or femur, breeds with girls, mutation passes on.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
Not true literally every culture still eats raw food.

Europeans eat raw cheese and steak tartare. Africans eat raw meat and drink raw milk. Asians eat raw fish.

Don't worry about parasites. Your body secretes hydrochloric acid when eating raw food.
they don’t eat it often

malnourishment
Anything other than raw food animal based diet is malnutrition. Humans have a specifies specific diet just like anyother animal. When you deviate from that you become malnourished.

Height means your body has assimiliated way more nutrients over time than someone shorter
Hahaha wtf that makes no sense

• Extensive data from animal studies indicate that people with smaller bodies have delayed onset of chronic diseases and greater longevity

Human lifespan has actually been decreasing and that’s because people are getting taller

Hahaha wtf that makes no sense

• Extensive data from animal studies indicate that people with smaller bodies have delayed onset of chronic diseases and greater longevity
That's just because they have smaller bodies in general.

A person with a plant based diet will be prone to disease regardless.

A person on a raw animal based diet will have the E. Coli and Salmonella necessary to break down the dead tissue and toxicities leading to cancers and tumors.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I agree a few things with Goatis , I think going in nature is very good I’m not into the idea of raw meats
I dislike that faggot, i dont preach raw meat bcs of him

Bro modern society is literally being made more subhuman by modern diets are jaws have been shrinking for thousands of years now pre agricultural gooks had a massive fucking ramus and mandible compared to the docile modern gooks
Can you show how they looked like before

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
A great example of this are menonites, average height of this people in males are in thw rsnge of 6'1-6'3 and not uncommon to see some 6'5+ fellows, i see them daily since i work near a place were they reunite and i am average height or even slightly lower then them at 6'2
They drink shit ton of raw milk and cheese, alot meat but more of raw dairy
View attachment 2827092View attachment 2827093View attachment 2827094View attachment 2827095
You can clearly see that those males are at least 6'1 and the females are at least 5'7-5'8
How do you eat raw meat it tastes so bad

people in balkans eat a lot of raw dairy

their ancestors ate raw meat
Bullshit, their diet was very low on meat, meat was eaten maybe once a week just a century ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and ConfusedBolivian
Can you show how they looked like before

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Yamanya ate raw meat and dairy
Yamnaya was a looong time ago.
People from dinaric area are mostly neolithic farmer sandcel wogs and they have waaaaay more neolithic than any norhtern population, they are like much more neolithic and shitskin than let's say russians who are manlets on average, how do you explain that, you can't.

Cope. Height is 90% genetic

Just eat theory

yea lets not promote this shit then.

Many teens eat goyslop and r tall