If everyone at your school hated you but you were Chad, would oneitis still want you?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
I wouldn't want to put myself in the shoes of a girl, but I was wondering what you guys would say..

I mean if you are Chad you look good so... Yeah probably

• +1
Reactions: XAE17, Deleted member 16110, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I mean if you are Chad you look good so... Yeah probably
Everyone wants to kill you but you are chad and you proposed to her and she will accept?

If you really were chad, yes.

But from your two posts, you don't seems like one.

First because you have a oneitis, which can not happen with chad as he can get almost any girl he wants.
Second because you want suggest proposing her.

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
I wouldn't want to put myself in the shoes of a girl, but I was wondering what you guys would say..
if you were chad everyone in school wouldn't hate you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Perfectumbrain
Good looking men don’t have oneitises
Good looking men also aren’t hated unless behaving REALLY out of pocket, like you’d have to actively try, HARD. Trust me

In this hypothetical scenario though, yes she would, status is pure subhuman cope.
Also, reminder that your real rating is your experiences with girls, NOT what autistic incels tell you you are, NOT what you see when you look in the mirror, NOT what your mama tells you. Experience with girls and nothing else. Unsuccessful with women? Not good looking.

Last edited:
actually this is a scientific paradox called the chad effect: even if everyone would hate you the majority wouldnt do it publicly they would maybe be jealous but chad:chad: is and will always be liked

Preselection is a real thing, but it mostly works to reinforce the incels as incels and the Chads as Chads.

A Chad cannot be bullied or hated in a school to that extent. People will always gravitate to the good looking one.