If everyone is saying the same thing, maybe you should listen...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Everyone was saying learn to code and I did that shit now I be making multiple figures just off my salary fr. Everyone was saying to grow a folllowing on social media and did that shit got my shit up on there. All the biggest crushes in media are skinny tatted up swaggy white boys so i got tatted up and started wearing drip. All this shit in 3 months like that shit happened fast af all them sleepless nights paid off tho. now my old friends be asking if i sell drugs :ROFLMAO:.

ya'll are planning surgeries for problems u don't have. i see the most normal looking mf talking bout bimax when they dont got a single tattoo and they closet worth shit. meanwhile i got a 10mm deformed underbite and still been getting hella bitches like im in the league just by doing this shit in lightspeed time. that bimax shit is just extra for me now fr.

all these guys would be avg ass mofos without they shit on lock:

Davidson
Machine gun kellys new movie based on rocky time in megan fox relationship 0001
Banks
Who plays hardin scott in after we collided 1596812991 view 0
Draco
Wp 1582266213893
E5237fbc5728be0d6a54915d1fcac194
Maxresdefault 21
Justin bieber
Lil Peep PrettyPuke Photoshoot
Sddefault

so glad i used to be a broke ass young boy living in the trenches hanging on the street with the real ones. had that shit in me the whole time just needed to get into momentum. not even trying to brag just saying there's other ways to get up there young bull...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, datboijj, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
can someone ban this trucel
ironic coming from the young bull who thinks bimax gon do anything other than turn u into a flat nosed chimpanzee.

I will never get tattoos and I definitely won't get tattoos because of girls.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Sigmamale, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
I will never get tattoos and I definitely won't get tattoos because of girls.
thats not the point. u get tattoos cuz u dont give a fuck and girls like that. u got ur shit on lock and u can do w.e the fuck u want.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Biiyo03
Keep bragging on a forum we all believe you

Keep bragging on a forum we all believe you
not bragging. trying to bring u young boys up

Growing old with tattoos seems cringe
Dunno nowadays because tattoos are nothing special.

And that's why taking tattoos to get some badass image is cope because tattoos are quite mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
aren’t you 6’7 and i’m 5’5

Everyone was saying learn to code and I did that shit now I be making multiple figures just off my salary fr. Everyone was saying to grow a folllowing on social media and did that shit got my shit up on there. All the biggest crushes in media are skinny tatted up swaggy white boys so i got tatted up and started wearing drip. All this shit in 3 months like that shit happened fast af all them sleepless nights paid off tho. now my old friends be asking if i sell drugs :ROFLMAO:.

ya'll are planning surgeries for problems u don't have. i see the most normal looking mf talking bout bimax when they dont got a single tattoo and they closet worth shit. meanwhile i got a 10mm deformed underbite and still been getting hella bitches like im in the league just by doing this shit in lightspeed time. that bimax shit is just extra for me now fr.

View attachment 1728085View attachment 1728082View attachment 1728086View attachment 1728087View attachment 1728089View attachment 1728090View attachment 1728092View attachment 1728093View attachment 1728095View attachment 1728109View attachment 1728120

so glad i used to be a broke ass young boy living in the trenches hanging on the street with the real ones. had that shit in me the whole time just needed to get into momentum. not even trying to brag just saying there's other ways to get up there young bull...
can i get laid if i get tattoos? @Native

tattoos are tera cope dude i have an entire arm sleeve this trucel thinks he mogs with his recessed jaw and muh tattoos. i only thought it mogged because would see these low class roided militarycel in the gym covered in tats but i wasn't sentient enough to realize they only mog due to the muscle not the fucking ink. again, i have an entire arm sleeve it's not a mog jfl.
stop spreading dogshit advice. just because ur charmin soft ass has tattoos and still acts like a mommas boy getting no bitches doesnt mean anything. go and get bimax and become a chimpanzee bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
literally every normie and his friend are getting tatted now + natty gymcelling at this point. it's super oversaturated and you should just get surgery as actual moggers on instagram usually have zero tattoos because it distracts from good looks. like david laid for example.
which surgeries i should get to get laid?

View attachment 1728085View attachment 1728082View attachment 1728086View attachment 1728087View attachment 1728089View attachment 1728090View attachment 1728092View attachment 1728093View attachment 1728095View attachment 1728109View attachment 1728120

Nigga don't u got kleindfergs syndrome how'd yo ass get cured??