• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†...

๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿคก

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
It's so fricking easy for a foid to have a bf because men don't have SMV or high standards.

Just be a MTB and any guy would accept,
It's just that they don't want us.

Not subhumans, LTNs or MTNs,
Only HTNs and Chadlites get texts from foids.

Not only looks, they don't even like to date to get free food and do stuff with the opposite gender.

The majority of us are LTN or MTN so they're basically rejecting all men, even your looksmatch is not interested.

season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

Keep coping with "Foids don't approach because they are shy" no retard, men are not attractive enough.

Now come back to looksmaxxing lol.

page men GIF

If you give up then go for an ugly landwhale.

๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kviijjjjj, $ u b H u m a n, copemaxxeer and 12 others
true

this is because women have more value inherently so they can afford to be choosy

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, LegitUser, BeanletMogger and 2 others
true

this is because women have more value inherently so they can afford to be choosy
I'm pretty sure they like some guys by looks but they still have to check the other marks and do shit tests with men because it's funny, their red flag tests are bs.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, LegitUser, starvecell and 3 others
MTN gets Gf's. Ltn and below is hard mode for men.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, dna_cel, brucewayne78 and 2 others
True

Even in lower countries mtbs are treated like stacies lol,simping culture must stop in order for them to know their worth.once I was sitting outside college beside a femcel and a guy told her"u looking like Margot Robbie today" jfl:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, Clown Show, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
Most dudes fall in love with the first girl who's even just nice to them a lot so yeah this is true

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, boss8055, romanstock and 2 others
The average man is attracted to the average woman. The average woman is not attracted to the average man. In order for a man to begin being attracted to the average woman, he needs many above average stats.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, romanstock, Deleted member 72802 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Klasik616
Only if he's tall, super NT or have some sort of status
NT is law for MTNs who wanna date MTBs
You also need to be average height minimum
And some money, you cannot be broke
This happens because MTBs are high demand

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Donquixote, Chadeep and 2 others
Can MTNs get MTBs?
Depends on MTB type. If she's high SMV with Big Tits and boobs harder for MTN to get. Mtns get LTB or borderline femcels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Klasik616
It's so fricking easy for a foid to have a bf because men don't have SMV or high standards.

Just be a MTB and any guy would accept,
It's just that they don't want us.

Not subhumans, LTNs or MTNs,
Only HTNs and Chadlites get texts from foids.

Not only looks, they don't even like to date to get free food and do stuff with the opposite gender.

The majority of us are LTN or MTN so they're basically rejecting all men, even your looksmatch is not interested.

season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

Keep coping with "Foids don't approach because they are shy" no retard, men are not attractive enough.

Now come back to looksmaxxing lol.

page men GIF

๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ
This is udeniable, just go out with one of your ugliest female friends and see how she will still get hit on jfl

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, romanstock and Klasik616
This is udeniable, just go out with one of your ugliest female friends and see how she will still get hit on jfl
I see ugly foids getting attention from different men everyday, how is it possible even femcels have some man interested but we rot or simp for foids.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aladin, romanstock, Donquixote and 1 other person
I see ugly foids getting attention from different men everyday, how is it possible even femcels have some man interested but we rot or simp for foids.
and these ugly foids want the top men as well (mainly looks and then status) but have no choice but to settle for what they can get.
one of them told me this, she wanted me badly but I just kept her as a friend so she had to date men she didnt want to.

in general most men and women's eyes are on the top people (looks and status, later on money) but settle for who they can get............it pissed me off to see how shallow these bitches are, they really not attracted to most men they date, they didnt even want him, but settled.

I see ugly foids getting attention from different men everyday, how is it possible even femcels have some man interested
they think because a girl is less attractive that they'll inherently have lower standards for a guys looks so they'll have an easier chance of getting that femcel to be their gf but that's wrong obv. If anything femcels be having higher standards many times cuz they rot and watch tall anime prettyboys chads all day

they think because a girl is less attractive that they'll inherently have lower standards for a guys looks so they'll have an easier chance of getting that femcel to be their gf but that's wrong obv. If anything femcels be having higher standards many times cuz they rot and watch tall anime prettyboys chads all day
They don't get called ugly enough, that's why their egos are high like any other foids.

Thread '๐—” ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ง๐—ก๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—›๐—ง๐—ก๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐ŸŽฏ' https://looksmax.org/threads/a-mission-for-blackpilled-mtns-and-htns-to-stop-the-blackpill.1043053/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ingram33, Donquixote and 2 others
This is just autist black pill cope. If you go outside most couples are looks matched, and plenty of times the foids even mog their bfs.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Well, guess what... Even these have standards, I've got rejected brutally by some of them.
Back in college, even the fat and ugly girls had boyfriends and multiple orbiters, and these girls also tended to be dumb, obnoxious, mean, with a shitty personality - they literally had nothing to offer and they were still treated like queen by desperate guys.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, Chadeep and Klasik616
True

Even in lower countries mtbs are treated like stacies lol,simping culture must stop in order for them to know their worth.once I was sitting outside college beside a femcel and a guy told her"u looking like Margot Robbie today" jfl:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:
@Rabbesol34

Funny GIF

You will never have this
Girl Kiss GIF

And this
Vampire Academy Love GIF by PeacockTV

Actually never happened

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
"MTB and any guy will accept"

nope, not every guy is so down bad

Nah so that ur father get some sex

Not really, I can see ur father less behaviour
Iam living with my dad rn you stupid manlet

Come to me when you're even a cm above 5'5 you subhuman

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 72802
Iam living with my dad rn you stupid manlet

Come to me when you're even a cm above 5'5 you subhuman
Worst comback in the history of Kai enemies,hindi mein try kr lawl, I'm 3 cms above rn lol cope harder non nt:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RAMU KAKA
Worst comback in the history of Kai enemies,hindi mein try kr lawl, I'm 3 cms above rn lol cope harder non nt:feelswhy:
Kai enemies jfl, schizo middle schooler nigga, not gonna argue further with you cuz your existence is a joke buddy, the ugliest tall bitch in our class called you a psychopath and nigga calling me non nt

You're the farthest thing from neurotypicality , so dont try to hop on my dick son you can't even reach it :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and brucewayne78
Kai enemies jfl, schizo middle schooler nigga, not gonna argue further with you cuz your existence is a joke buddy, the ugliest tall bitch in our class called you a psychopath and nigga calling me non nt

You're the farthest thing from neurotypicality , so dont try to hop on my dick son you can't even reach it :ogre:
@brucewayne78

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RAMU KAKA
@brucewayne78
No need involve them bruh, @zkai is a subhuman 5'5 pure blood pajeet

We dont need our indo aryan gang for him jfl, no eviscerations

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and brucewayne78

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and RAMU KAKA
With women even if they are not the best looking I am willing to bet they could likely get a boyfriend after asking 5 men out granted they are like a 3/10 or higher

with guys, they put in all this effort only to basically get nothing even after asking out several women

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
With women even if they are not the best looking I am willing to bet they could likely get a boyfriend after asking 5 men out granted they are like a 3/10 or higher

with guys, they put in all this effort only to basically get nothing even after asking out several women
Cold approaches end up in nothing, even if she gives the number she already has in mind if you're boyfriend material or friend material. I think women nowadays date each other more than men and they only want the best men who gets all the body counts, hypergamy. No foid is interested in the nice guy with low sex appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lebron_James, ingram33 and 1 other person
Bro thereโ€™s something called digital footprints and youโ€™ll also be an engineering cel, be aware bhai, otherwise office ka koi employee ye clips viral kardega
I will become salludon till then ๐Ÿ˜˜

You sound surprised that MTBs don't want subhumans and LTNs; how does that make any sense??

What about the LTBs and femcels? None of you give as much as a singular subatomic particle's worth of shit about them.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope

I saw it happen first person jfl, and foids have the audacity to deny it