If girls smile at you when you make eye contact, you're a fucking creep lmao.

dough2

dough2

Gold
seriously LMAO. i bet they're giving you some variation of the white people smile, which is strictly used to defer awkward situations..

4c5ba6f38e83a2a93eb919bacfac0606.400x347x1.png

160331125745-06-white-people-with-dreadlocks-super-169.jpg

what you actually want is the
DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS/VULERABLE look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BigBiceps, RedKeyboard and 3 others
Legit.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and You
Ahh shit I might be more subhuman than I thought

You're on the right track but "creep" isn't a good word. If you're a "creep" then a woman will not want to give you any excuse to talk to her. So she'll either simply not acknowledge your existence or give you a look of disgust communicating "stay in your lane, ugly creep".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and You

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, ChoSeungHui and xit
Over for many men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dodt, Alexanderr, xForgotMyName and 2 others
just crushed the coping shesmiledatmecels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xForgotMyName and You
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. THIS IS WHY NORMIES RIDICULE INCELS. YOU ARE CELLED ON ALL LEVELS

no one smiles at me when i make eye contact, so im good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
There’s a girl that does this literally whenever we cross paths, without fail, even if I don’t go out of my way to look at her

whats the best thing to do when you see that a chick looks u in the eyes when u pass her? keep looking and not do anything? smile? say hi?

You're a creep to her unless she bends over right there and then and begs you to creampie her on the spot

• +1
Reactions: xit
whats the best thing to do when you see that a chick looks u in the eyes when u pass her? keep looking and not do anything? smile? say hi?

hold eye contact for a second than just look away. if you wanna validate her or be charming you can do a double take and use that a basis to start a conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
hold eye contact for a second than just look away. if you wanna validate her or be charming you can do a double take and use that a basis to start a conversation.
hm might do that but here in germany most sluts give you 0 attention no matter how good you look. i legit have chad friends PSL 7 or smth and even they get barely any validation. its moslty foreigner girls who approach or give clear signs.

i also tested out that if i walk on a street and completely disregard girls, like not even look in their direction and then when i'm close to them turn fast and look at them, they mostly look you in the face but if you look at them from far already, they never look

There’s a girl that does this literally whenever we cross paths, without fail, even if I don’t go out of my way to look at her
She wants your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

When i like her i smile back and often talk to her at the spot. Though most of the time I just look back and go on with my day.

I always get a terrified look because they think I'm going to rape them, and I'm actually thinking of raping them.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 1560 and middayshowers
they smile weirdly then scoot away

You have to be able to make eye contact in the first place.

The only way to know if a girl likes you is if she lets you fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
sometimes true, but not always.

it would take an autistic wall of text to explain, so i'm pretty sure someone has written a book about it

iu

nah they give me this look tbh

Explain pls

body language always needs context. someone smiling in response to you looking at them could be their default face and literally mean nothing; it could be they feel awkward because you're someone they like or as op says make them feel creeped out.

imagine you're in a club and a chick is dancing like the dude in my avi, and you make eye contact.
it means NOTHING.

and i'm not even talking about the degree to which one smiles, or maybe even differences in culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
body language always needs context. someone smiling in response to you looking at them could be their default face and literally mean nothing; it could be they feel awkward because you're someone they like or as op says make them feel creeped out.

imagine you're in a club and a chick is dancing like the dude in my avi, and you make eye contact.
it means NOTHING.

and i'm not even talking about the degree to which one smiles, or maybe even differences in culture.
Legit. It‘s too complicated tbh. There’s no special formula like for instance if a girl plays with her hair she fancies you or when she doesn‘t smile with her eyes she finds you creepy. Those are not reliable. She can project any facial expression/body language (except disgust maybe) and find you attractive or ugly. All you can do is rely on your social intelligence/instincts.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Not good looking=Creep.

Legit. It‘s too complicated tbh. There’s no special formula like for instance if a girl plays with her hair she fancies you or when she doesn‘t smile with her eyes she finds you creepy. Those are not reliable. She can project any facial expression/body language (except disgust maybe) and find you attractive or ugly. All you can do is rely on your social intelligence/instincts.

I wonder if the guy in your avi would've been considered a creep? hmm?

look generally, the autistic pua list of IOIs is legit. but one should use it as a tool. not like a rule book.
assuming X always means Y is lowIQ, but if you legit can't read any social cues, it could be helpful, even if not accurate.

unless someone is actually on the spectrum, if he's a young or inexperienced guy, he should start with
  • IOI: she stays there when you talk or escalate ==> keep it up
  • IOD: she looks uncomfortable or she says she is ==> back the fuck off, apologize, and keep being a civilized person

• +1
Reactions: Crescogenic and Deleted member 206
Not good looking=Creep.

I wonder if the guy in your avi would've been considered a creep? hmm?
You seem to have a crush on my avi, its god tier tbh. Relatable

Yeah those are extreme cases where looks halo creepiness away or induce it when u are legit ugly. If you are around avg in looks its not that simple

You seem to have a crush on my avi, its god tier tbh. Relatable

Yeah those are extreme cases where looks halo creepiness away or induce it when u are legit ugly. If you are around avg in looks its not that simple

I don't know if it's the angle or what but Tyson ballou just looks unreal in that pic.

It means you have a high trust, yet attractive face. JFL at ogres who think they're sexually intimidating when women turn their heads away hoping the accidental eye contact as will not be interpreted as invitation.

it means NOTHING.

legit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back