If height is so fucking important then why are 6'6" 20+ year old virgins posting here?

D

Deleted member 19478

Silver
are you a virgin? How old are you? Mind=blown if virgin at 6'6

Women caring about height beyond 5'9" is one of the biggest lies they've convinced men of. Even so called blackpillers have fallen for it.

It's funny how you all call women liars when it comes to everything else but believe them when it comes to height

Women will never admit to face mattering more than anything because it makes them look a million times more shallow than admitting to height mattering. Women can always say they feel protected with a tall man. They would look like the pathetic shallow pieces of shit they are if they admitted to liking pretty faces above all else.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Why aren't there any virgins with handsome faces on this site?

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
name a few then

Because all those who say they are 6'6 are 5'3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, GetShrekt, rand anon and 3 others
if you actually went outside, you’d notice how important height is

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Moggie
Women caring about height beyond 5'9" is one of the biggest lies they've convinced men of. Even so called blackpillers have fallen for it.

It's funny how you all call women liars when it comes to everything else but believe them when it comes to height

Women will never admit to face mattering more than anything because it makes them look a million times more shallow than admitting to height mattering. Women can always say they feel protected with a tall man. They would look like the pathetic shallow pieces of shit they are if they admitted to liking pretty faces above all else.
the world hates eugenicists. And women would become the biggest eugenicists if they agreed with face>height.

I'd say height after 5'10 is cope. however, I see 5'6 Dravidians and Asian guys (pretty boy maxxed) with JB's every day (almost). which proves it's all about the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
the world hates eugenicists. And women would become the biggest eugenicists if they agreed with face>height.

I'd say height after 5'10 is cope. however, I see 5'6 Dravidians and Asian guys (pretty boy maxxed) with JB's every day (almost). which proves it's all about the face.
This graph would agree with you apart from the outlier spike at 6'5"

Sex-vs-height.jpg

But if height was everything you would expect to see consistency. But there's a fucking dip at 6'4" and a bigger one at 6'7"

:unsure:

But it consistently increases until 5'9"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
if you actually went outside, you’d notice how important height is
Just go outside :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I've seen guys with women taller than them before

And that's why you're not a mogger as you proclaim despite being 6ft6.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I was 5’10 between 16-18, had a growth spurt and now I’m 6’1 at 19, I noticed 0 extra female attention. Given 0x1.2 is still zero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 19478
I’m 6’5 barefoot and have struggled with women my whole life. The problem is face becomes distorted at this height. Hence why 5’10 is ideal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., the BULL, Deleted member 18694 and 1 other person
Happy now, faggot?
first one is 6'1 which is a bit above average

second one literally said his face is disgured

disproveyourowntheorytheory