If Henry Cavill Posted Here As A Nobody

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
:feelsgood::Hey guys, dropping some candid pictures here, shoot me a rate and any suggestions! :owo:

: What the fuck? Why are you wearing a hat, squinting, tilting chin upwards, jutting/clenching, and lighting frauding with your cheeks sucked in? LOOK STRAIGHT INTO THE CAMERA, NO ANGLES. Post an unfrauded pic fuckin' faggot. Probably a 4 psl frauding as chadlite.

:feelshah:: How's this?

: Holy shit, do you not understand the meaning of unfrauded? NO Lighting halo, probably still squinting, and STOP FUCKING CLENCHING. At least now we know you have trash pfl and eye shape.
Inject a vial of Botulinum into your masseters so they'll be completely at sleep so we know you're not frauding as chadlite. Faggot.

:feelswhy:: Umm, okay guys. Here's a selfie Without any clenching or squinching.

: I'm starting to fkin lose my patience. You are lying down, beard frauding, hat frauding, and smile frauding. But at least this picture exposes your weak eye area, crooked cose, and flabby face. Post more unfrauded IN MOTION. AND STOP SMILING away your squiggly lip seal. Fucking frauders man.

:feelswah::feelswah:: Okay, here is stills from an in motion clip, no frauding, no jutting, no squinting, nothing.

: Yup, another normie frauding as Chadlite. Body halo, Philtrum of peace, bad hyoid, massive uee cuck, sparse brows, massive forehead. Thin, bad lips. Zygoless of course. I can't come up with any more things so I'll just throw in "bad harmony" and low "nt" as well. 4.5 PSL.

@PapiMew @Gargantuan @tyronelite @jewcel @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @Xangsane @5'8manlet @Rupert Pupkin @Preston @forevergymcelling @Prince88 @6.5PSL @justadude

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eiei, brucewayne78, aesthetic beauty and 93 others
2881785 69d64786fe8f60362f64eb660fa036b4

"Guys, am i 4 psl?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, redmaxx, Iblamejordan and 39 others
"Normie" according to .org users:
Ddb1ff40 da02 463e 9efd d7ceedd316d8 getty 1004137304
Gettyimages 997841704 612x612
5c8ab5a5db8b246567fceaec9ff07b06

The users themselves:
MicroSoftTechSupport
Indian computer nerd
Scared man chatting online close up photo fat has lost game failure concept singlet his teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, coperjfl, kuroro and 59 others
:lul::lul::lul: I swear to god that was my experience reading the forum threads for the very first time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, ilovelamp08, Chadethnic101 and 9 others
What getting roasted in the comments on ratings section does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 19766, Danish_Retard and 21 others
Legit post high IQ :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Yuya Moggershima, FrameMogger and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24293, arabcelxxx and 17 others
He needs prettier eyes. But overall he's handsome, white, blue eyed and big framed. What else do you want? Do you want him to look boyish?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Richard_Hungwell and Growth Plate
:feelsgood::Hey guys, dropping some candid pictures here, shoot me a rate and any suggestions! :owo:
View attachment 1676949View attachment 1676954

View attachment 1676955: What the fuck? Why are you wearing a hat, squinting, tilting chin upwards, jutting/clenching, and lighting frauding with your cheeks sucked in? LOOK STRAIGHT INTO THE CAMERA, NO ANGLES. Post an unfrauded pic fuckin' faggot. Probably a 4 psl frauding as chadlite.

View attachment 1676980View attachment 1676981

View attachment 1676962: Holy shit, do you not understand the meaning of unfrauded? NO Lighting halo, probably still squinting, and STOP FUCKING CLENCHING. At least now we know you have trash pfl and eye shape.
Inject a vial of Botulinum into your masseters so they'll be completely at sleep so we know you're not frauding as chadlite. Faggot.

:feelswhy:: Umm, okay guys. Here's a selfie Without any clenching or squinching.
View attachment 1676963View attachment 1676976

View attachment 1676965: I'm starting to fkin lose my patience. You are lying down, beard frauding, hat frauding, and smile frauding. But at least this picture exposes your weak eye area, crooked cose, and flabby face. Post more unfrauded IN MOTION. AND STOP SMILING away your squiggly lip seal. Fucking frauders man.

:feelswah::feelswah:: Okay, here is stills from an in motion clip, no frauding, no jutting, no squinting, nothing.
View attachment 1676969View attachment 1676973

View attachment 1676971: Yup, another normie frauding as Chadlite. Body halo, Philtrum of peace, bad hyoid, massive uee cuck, sparse brows, massive forehead. Thin, bad lips. Zygoless of course. I can't come up with any more things so I'll just throw in "bad harmony" and low "nt" as well. 4.5 PSL.

@PapiMew @Gargantuan @tyronelite @jewcel @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @Xangsane @5'8manlet @Rupert Pupkin @Preston @forevergymcelling @Prince88 @6.5PSL @justadude
I think too much COPE in this post, BUT ... :feelshehe:

... WHAT IS legit, is that PEOPLE HERE HAVE NO IDEA that the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PSL GOD and an AVERAGE JOE is NOT THAT LARGE really. It is a few mm here, there, a little better skin quality, a little lower BMI, etc. These all small things make a "PSL GOD" :feelsokman:

Also, the MAJORITY of population IS TERRIBLY UGLY. In fact, SIMPLY losing weight, you would be already in top 50% males in many countries...

No wonder when seeing PSL Gods in candids, teenagers here start having an apoplectic stroke, when the image of a "PSL God" does not match the "Real person" :feelsbadman:

Cheers
sexy black and white GIF

Oh, sry, wrong one...
Kort

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 14562, ilovelamp08 and 6 others
I often wonder how many mfers roped after they posted for a rating here
What is more terrifying, a LOT of users here are actually 6+/10 looks-wise... who think they are below average... because they are autists who cannot combine 2 words in front of a human of female gender :feelsrope:

Now imagine how they rate :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, aesthetic beauty, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 7 others
Mogger thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, bwrauycnee, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 2 others
... WHAT IS legit, is that PEOPLE HERE HAVE NO IDEA that the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PSL GOD and an AVERAGE JOE
The difference is, is that average Joe is crisick, a frauding incel that desperately wants to be a PSL god

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 14160
What is more terrifying, a LOT of users here are actually 6+/10 looks-wise... who think they are below average... because they are autists who cannot combine 2 words in front of a human of female gender :feelsrope:

Now imagine how they rate :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Pretty much @Birdcell

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 16380
View attachment 1676949View attachment 1676954

View attachment 1676955: What the fuck? Why are you wearing a hat, squinting, tilting chin upwards, jutting/clenching, and lighting frauding with your cheeks sucked in? LOOK STRAIGHT INTO THE CAMERA, NO ANGLES. Post an unfrauded pic fuckin' faggot. Probably a 4 psl frauding as chadlite.

View attachment 1676980View attachment 1676981

View attachment 1676962: Holy shit, do you not understand the meaning of unfrauded? NO Lighting halo, probably still squinting, and STOP FUCKING CLENCHING. At least now we know you have trash pfl and eye shape.

View attachment 1676963View attachment 1676976

View attachment 1676965: I'm starting to fkin lose my patience. You are lying down, beard frauding, hat frauding, and smile frauding. But at least this picture exposes your weak eye area, crooked cose, and flabby face. Post more unfrauded IN MOTION. AND STOP SMILING away your squiggly lip seal. Fucking frauders man.

View attachment 1676969View attachment 1676973

View attachment 1676971: Yup, another normie frauding as Chadlite. Body halo, Philtrum of peace, bad hyoid, massive uee cuck, sparse brows, massive forehead. Thin, bad lips. Zygoless of course. I can't come up with any more things so I'll just throw in "bad harmony" and low "nt" as well. 4.5 PSL.

Very legit. Cavill is just another normie haloed by status.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, vaninskybird, FrameMogger and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ilovelamp08, FrameMogger and 2 others
Cavil looks like fucking shit. I'm glad he has been exposed. I mog that norwooding faggot to rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 13787, litaz and 4 others
Cavil looks like fucking shit. I'm glad he has been exposed. I mog that norwooding faggot to rope.
Now try mogging Matt Bomer. That guy is hard af.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Richard_Hungwell
Now try mogging Matt Bomer. That guy is hard af.
Wider zygos.

Better mid face ratio. Now 1:1. Perfect

Better hairline

Fuller and redder lips

Narrower jaw

More eyelashes

Slightly better nose (more feminine)

Oval faceshape. Aryan farmer looks

EEAF41FB 82E6 4E2D BF68 01B908DBB33B
931A1376 B7D2 450B 866F 45FD0E1FD329

I do mog him here. Fewer faloes overall and stronger haloes.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ilovelamp08, StrangerDanger and 5 others
Very legit. Cavill is just another normie haloed by status.
Idk why you get called a troll tbh. Your analysis is usually right maybe a bit harsh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, germanlooks, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ilovelamp08, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
hes not very symmertrical

bug eyes

hes overrated tbh carried by mogger neck, chin and zygos his midface is bad though imo

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14160
He's so pretty and masculine

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Even Superman himself had women mocking him because of his hands. Foids are insatiable. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, justinzayn, ilovelamp08 and 5 others
his neck and bones are gigachad but his midface is incel dead srs
His neck is as skinny as mine in real life:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He's like 7psl. Same level as Brad pitt, Tom Cruz.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19157

he is 7 psl but how is his neck skinny

he has a tank neck

He height and framemogs them tho. Only Hemsworth gives him a run for his money.

• +1
he is 7 psl but how is his neck skinny

he has a tank neck
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
59A9B590 73C6 4216 93E4 AF82B7622328

"how is his neck skinny?"

It's not incel tier but it's clearly not robust.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Golgo13 and Richard_Hungwell
He height and framemogs them tho. Only Hemsworth gives him a run for his money.
Bomer?

Nah, Hemsworth is mogged by these guys. He doesn't look striking enough. He's chad but he looks kinda mediocre.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bomer?

Nah, Hemsworth is mogged by these guys. He doesn't look striking enough. He's chad but he looks kinda mediocre.
Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, elzde95, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
Mogged nigga!
442228BB D0D8 40A5 A390 4D7B112FA512
7287039A E9C2 45FA 9C3F 3923C5417CBD

Bomer has got angular features everywhere. Chris looks like some surfer cunt I'd see when I go out, I probably literally have because live in the same country.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Gandy blessed me. I couldn't have mogged without him.
Let me complete my leanmaxx brother. You and I will launch a crusade that leaves all these heretical false moggers exiled from .org :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Mogged nigga!
View attachment 1677741
View attachment 1677740

Bomer has got angular features everywhere. Chris looks like some surfer cunt I'd see when I go out, I probably literally have because live in the same country.
5'11 King of Manlets vs 6'3 gigamogger surfer :feelshah:
I'll give Bomer credit for his face, he slightly mogs Hemsworth, but in every other regard Hemsworth dominates.

• +1

ez fix for this incel somebkdg send this to his agent @8PSLcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, justinzayn, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
5'11 King of Manlets vs 6'3 gigamogger surfer :feelshah:
I'll give Bomer credit for his face, he slightly mogs Hemsworth, but in every other regard Hemsworth dominates.
Height is cope when shorter guy isn't even short and mogs by over a full psl point.

Hemsworth is hardly even 6psl with the lack of any sharp features in his face. It's not 'slight' it's clear and obvious who has a superior face.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 13787
Height is cope when shorter guy isn't even short and mogs by over a full psl point.

Hemsworth is hardly even 6psl with the lack of any sharp features in his face. It's not 'slight' it's clear and obvious who has a superior face.

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 17791
Wider zygos.

Better mid face ratio. Now 1:1. Perfect

Better hairline

Fuller and redder lips

Narrower jaw

More eyelashes

Slightly better nose (more feminine)

Oval faceshape. Aryan farmer looks

View attachment 1677714
View attachment 1677713

I do mog him here. Fewer faloes overall and stronger haloes.
are you a real life mannequin

I say that in the nicest way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Even Superman himself had women mocking him because of his hands. Foids are insatiable. :ogre:
But they still find him attractive in spite of his flaws. The blackpill is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 16380, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Found the BiggDink/Looksmax123 alt
I said it because you think Hemsworth's soft unboney face can compete at all with Bomer's giga chad face.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19499