If I accepted kafir white women I probably wouldn't be rotting here.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
If I was 18 and knew I was going to end up in the same situation 10+ years later I would've just ran just be first theory on a white girl before she started her hoe phase. I usually still advise Muslimcels to not consider chasing white women because they're hoes - but if they're young it should be a duty. Plus, love jihad is great dawah to spread Islam.

90% of Muslim women have got married my age, only femcel/LTBs remaining and white women have 50+ minimum body count.

Fuck me. Even if I put myself out there 99% of women are no-go for me. It's genuinely over for me 😭

All I want is MTB+, Muslim virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, coispet, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
Bro no woman is virgin nowadays, you have to cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, bloomercel, LancasteR and 7 others
yeah you can get them to convert easily too becuase white gurls are agnostic

can't do that with christ cuck latinas even if they're still halal people of the book

• +1
Reactions: coispet and SecularIslamist
Bro no woman is virgin nowadays, you have to cope
*In the West.

I have to reach single digit age to find a virgin in the United Cuckdom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, kebab and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xtra, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Bro the uk is fucked, people start fucking from 12 or 13 jfl
met some 12 year olds drinking wine and kissing like experienced movie stars, almost commited suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
met some 12 year olds drinking wine and kissing like experienced movie stars, almost commited suicide
These people are 2.5x my age and I've never had such experiences...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xtra and TechnoBoss
my oneitis is white, mtb+, and still a virgin. we've been dating and texting often. inshallah i will marry her.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 58230 and SecularIslamist
Bro the uk is fucked, people start fucking from 12 or 13 jfl

These people are 2.5x my age and I've never had such experiences...
This is the brutal truth (I live in the uk can confirm this) but it’s only with other 12yo boys as girls here are extremely brainwashed. When I was 17-18 and better looking + better hair + more NT i had a phase of approaching some 12yo girls at my school thinking they would be easy but literally every single one of them rejected me as soon as i said how old i was. And i was 17-18 it’s not like i was their dads age. Fuck this country. It made me incel hence my avi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
This is the brutal truth (I live in the uk can confirm this) but it’s only with other 12yo boys as girls here are extremely brainwashed. When I was 17-18 and better looking + better hair + more NT i had a phase of approaching some 12yo girls at my school thinking they would be easy but literally every single one of them rejected me as soon as i said how old i was. And i was 17-18 it’s not like i was their dads age. Fuck this country. It made me incel hence my avi
based going for girls 5 years younger than you, shouldve went younger though

COPE.You have 2 options,femcel curry women or LTB BBC addicted single mom white gurls.
Choose your side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
Big difference in dynamics of gf (live away from you) and girl who has become ur wife (live with you). You can fraud n sell an image to maintain attraction when there is distant. When she is living its lot harder. Needless to say, she would probably end up cheating

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
and still a virgin.
🙂
we've been dating and texting often. inshallah i will marry her.
Good catch if true. But you need to instill trad/Islamic values. If not, when she's older and sees that all her friends are having "fun" she will feel the FOMO. If she's culturally conservative she will look on with disgust at her generation.

Can confirm.

I'm slightly older than you. When I was 22ish postgrad at uni even 18 years olds felt I was the 'father' figure.

Wen I got a grad job at 23 and was with 21 year olds. I overheard girls talking about another guy who was 24, saying he was too old to be hanging around with them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, PrinceLuenLeoncur, med and 1 other person
my oneitis is white, mtb+, and still a virgin. we've been dating and texting often. inshallah i will marry her.
Omg not you too so many muzzdogcels here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ricky212 and 3 others
This is not cope I lost my virginiry to a white girl who later became a whore. We was both virgins.

White-passing HTB+ virgin from a village on the outskirts of Konya 😉
You can't get lol.Wake the fuck up even myself can't get HTB girl from Konya.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and SecularIslamist
If I was 18 and knew I was going to end up in the same situation 10+ years later I would've just ran just be first theory on a white girl before she started her hoe phase. I usually still advise Muslimcels to not consider chasing white women because they're hoes - but if they're young it should be a duty. Plus, love jihad is great dawah to spread Islam.

90% of Muslim women have got married my age, only femcel/LTBs remaining and white women have 50+ minimum body count.

Fuck me. Even if I put myself out there 99% of women are no-go for me. It's genuinely over for me 😭

Goat fucker speech bubble

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, ominion, Depresso and 2 others
🙂

Good catch if true. But you need to instill trad/Islamic values. If not, when she's older and sees that all her friends are having "fun" she will feel the FOMO. If she's culturally conservative she will look on with disgust at her generation.

Can confirm.

I'm slightly older than you. When I was 22ish postgrad at uni even 18 years olds felt I was the 'father' figure.

When I got a grad job at 23 and was with 21 year olds. I overheard girls talking about another guy who was 24, saying he was too old to be hanging around with them.
Reading this made me depressed as fuck especially seeing as it’s a cold winter morning but you are correct. When I was at my overall peak (17-18) I was still treated like scum by young girls therefore I had to go for very young girls just to still get instantly rejected. Now I might as well be a creepy uncle to any girl who isn’t post college as that’s exactly what it feels like. Damn fuck this country its literally hell on earth for anyone who is even slightly non NT like myself

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
If there wasn’t as much brainwashing in this stupid country I live in, I would have done that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and testicularatrophy
You can't get lol.Wake the fuck up even myself can't get HTB girl from Konya.
Why? What do you lack - apart from being a kafir? You claim you're white passing and tall. Are you not liramaxxed?

Why don't you date bongs though?

Why? What do you lack - apart from being a kafir? You claim you're white passing and tall. Are you not liramaxxed?
I am too old for virgin HTB girls.
They usually get bf at age of 17-18.Even if she likes me i still need to get her family approval.

• +1
On OLD 90% of my profile views are girls aged 27-33. I'm 29.

My filters are set to 26 at the lowest. But if I could choose I'd honestly go down to 21/22, but can't remember a girl this age browsing NT prof.
Why don't you date bongs though?
From bongoland or here.
  • In Bongoland I would have to marry ofc. Yeah I'm ngl I can get younger, better looking and more trad. It's makes sense tbh but we will always have communication issues.
  • In the West. Dating/marrying Bongo I would have to settle for way less. However I'm ngl, I do pretty well with Bengali girls even on OLD. Like I can get some of the best looking ones on OLD - but given they are old they are MTB at best.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
On OLD 90% of my profile views are girls aged 27-33. I'm 29.

My filters are set to 26 at the lowest. But if I could choose I'd honestly go down to 21/22, but can't remember a girl this age browsing NT prof.

From bongoland or here.
  • In Bongoland I would have to marry ofc. Yeah I'm ngl I can get younger, better looking and more trad. It's makes sense tbh but we will always have communication issues.
  • In the West. Dating/marrying Bongo I would have to settle for way less. However I'm ngl, I do pretty well with Bengali girls even on OLD. Like I can get some of the best looking ones on OLD - but given they are old they are MTB at best.
21 too old bhai, used toilets full of semen and pubic hair. Go for 13-14 at your age that's best honestly. What's the lowest you would go if you could choose?

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and SecularIslamist
I am too old for virgin HTB girls.
They usually get bf at age of 17-18.
Brutal. Same as me.
Even if she likes me i still need to get her family approval.
Nothing wrong with family approval. That's a good thing. They don't want a kafir brokie to take her daughter. I'd probably be the same.

White women are built for fat hairy stinky brown turkish cock

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Lynxress
21 too old bhai, used toilets full of semen and pubic hair. Go for 13-14 at your age that's best honestly. What's the lowest you would go if you could choose?
Are you retarded? I turned 29 in Dec. I look 23ish. I'm greying like fuck already tho.

I can't realistically choose younger than 22. It's the absolute minimum. But like @Xtra mentioned there's no fucking way women in UK would consider you.

I have higher chance abroad for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Are you retarded? I turned 29 in Dec. I look 23ish. I'm greying like fuck already tho.

I can't realistically choose younger than 22. It's the absolute minimum. But like @Xtra mentioned there's no fucking way women in UK would consider you.

fucking retarded faggot piece of shit nigger, you just fraud as a 19 year old if you look 23, then date the 14-16 year olds because they want to be bad girls and have all their friends jealous of them, then find a way to get her to stay with you forever using some tactic, maybe black mailing or take her father by the hand and present urself as some rich knight.

• Ugh..
Reactions: kebab
You need to get them at 15 max before they lose virginity

• +1
fucking retarded faggot piece of shit nigger, you just fraud as a 19 year old if you look 23, then date the 14-16 year olds because they want to be bad girls and have all their friends jealous of them, then find a way to get her to stay with you forever using some tactic, maybe black mailing or take her father by the hand and present urself as some rich knight.
I don't want to date and just fuck, fucking retard. I want to MARRY my life partner.

Ironically you people are the reason why most women are whores.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and kebab
I don't want to date and just fuck, fucking retard. I want to MARRY my life partner.

Ironically you people are the reason why most women are whores.
idiot nigger you said you wanted a virgin so im telling you to go young faggot, date her till she becomes 18 then marry? retard

• JFL
idiot nigger you said you wanted a virgin so im telling you to go young faggot, date her till she becomes 18 then marry? retard
Stfu do you work for a nonce busting ring? I'm gonna end up like this

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Stfu do you work for a nonce busting ring? I'm gonna end up like this

i swear im not bhai, me and all my friends like them between 7-11, its fine dont know why everyone gets so upset

• JFL

Aren’t you the nigga with 2 body count?, go for reborn virgin girl like yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
Aren’t you the nigga with 2 body count?, go for reborn virgin girl like yourself.
Yes who's alt are you nigga? I don't care if I'm not, I want a virgin girl. Not a former whore who pressed the slut reset button.

I wrote this thread because I did not LTR those two for stupid reason like the thread title. One of them was white Christian and other one was Shia.

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
Accepting a ran thru white girl is the equivalent of ldar

U are giving up. Ur kids wont even look good even if theyre mutts, english genes suck

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I thought Muzzie men are allow to marry Christcuck/Jooish foids as long as they're virgins?

Accepting a ran thru white girl is the equivalent of ldar

U are giving up. Ur kids wont even look good even if theyre mutts, english genes suck
No that's not true. White and curry mix very well (Zayn Malik). It's like they were made for each other. Top tier ethnic chads are this.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No that's not true. White and curry mix very well (Zayn Malik). It's like they were made for each other. Top tier ethnic chads are this.
Tbh im surrounded by curry mutts i guess they either look med or lightskin indians

• +1

Is this guy serious? If he actually thinks you can get 13-14 year olds at almost 30 he's on meth or something like that. I got rejected by 13yo girls when I was 18 simply for being 18. Now imagine a 20-29 year old going for 13-15 year old girls, you would be rejected and blocked in 0.12 seconds.
Maybe this is possible in other countries but in the UK girls are ruthless about age. They would rather date some ugly poor retard their age than a good looking guy who's just 5 years older.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, testicularatrophy and SecularIslamist
I thought Muzzie men are allow to marry Christcuck/Jooish foids as long as they're virgins?
Yes Christcuck and Joos today are an entirely different beast today compared to 1400 years ago. Also it was usually done for political and tribal reasons between upper classes.

Actually there is nothing wrong with marrying a (non-virgin).divorcee either. But I won't do it. In curry culture, divorcees are looked down upon - although there is nothing Islamically wrong with it.

There is no 'til death do is apart' unlike Catholicism. Just discouraged. Anyway I'm off on a tangent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Swarthy Knight

I kinda have a thing for white women's but being married to them oh boy that's a another story

• +1
This is not cope I lost my virginiry to a white girl who later became a whore. We was both virgins.

White-passing HTB+ virgin from a village on the outskirts of Konya 😉
You lost your virginity to a white girl damn which country was she from?

UK has to be the worst place. Some mutombo running through your muslimuh in some disgusting small musty moist UK home while rain pours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58230

I feel your pain I’m in the same boat. I refuse to be with a woman with higher body count than me (that’s literally every foid above age 18) so it’s over for me

• +1
I usually still advise Muslimcels to not consider chasing white women because they're hoes - but if they're young it should be a duty.
Plus, love jihad is great dawah to spread Islam.
Posts like this are enough to make a white man deflower a white worshipping muslim virgin and treat her like a piece of shit with prolonged abuse

• Ugh..