If I accepted kafir white women I probably wouldn't be rotting here.

Aren’t you the nigga with 2 body count?, go for reborn virgin girl like yourself.
Tbh this is what I’m going for. I have a 3 bodycount and I’d happily have a foid with 3 bodycount. As long as she hasn’t got more sex than me I’m happy. Also @SecularIslamist i feel so elated knowing I have a higher bodycount than another man finally, but if I bodycount mogg you then it means it’s truly fucking over

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
Posts like this are enough to make a white man deflower a white worshipping muslim virgin and treat her like a piece of shit with prolonged abuse
And yet they don’t because 99.99% of the time it’s Muslim men deeflowring your disgusting pink whores. I have defloowrred Muslim foids and I’m Christian but let’s be honest here for every Muslim girl shagged by a Christian or white man theres 1k Muslim men running trains on a Pinkoid

Tbh this is what I’m going for. I have a 3 bodycount and I’d happily have a foid with 3 bodycount. As long as she hasn’t got more sex than me I’m happy. Also @SecularIslamist i feel so elated knowing I have a higher bodycount than another man finally, but if I bodycount mogg you then it means it’s truly fucking over
Did you actually have a proper relationship? Mine was more of a fling and die to a range of reasons (being a student, isolated by white culture, religion, high inhib) I never continued. I definitely feel KHHV.

Did you actually have a proper relationship? Mine was more of a fling and die to a range of reasons (being a student, isolated by white culture, religion, high inhib) I never continued. I definitely feel KHHV.
Lost mine to a pinkoid. It was kinda a fling ish thing.

But don’t worry I’m in the same boat as you it’s over, I was such an incel I even contemplated converting to Islam to keep the paki foid as I know I won’t get a bitch again but she wasn’t good for me tbh she believed she was above me and I let her do what she wanted not like a cuck but still.

Us low value men (to demons aka women) need to get used to being alone

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No white woman wants you. Be realistic, do you really believe you have ever been the romantic fantasy for a white woman?

Also tales from the rat infested sewers of Bangladesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and neverascendcurrycel
No that's not true. White and curry mix very well (Zayn Malik). It's like they were made for each other. Top tier ethnic chads are this.
Zayn has already destroyed his looks tho

• +1
At prime he could easily fuck any girl from anywhere. Did you felt good having your first time taken?
No full of regret and I shouldn't have done it. If you don't marry what's the point. Even the degenerates I work with regret their "ex's"

No full of regret and I shouldn't have done it. If you don't marry what's the point. Even the degenerates I work with regret their "ex's"
Oh! Seems like it will be death mode for 5'7 incells like me

• So Sad
Correction:

If kafir white women accepted you you probably wouldn't be rotting here

Correction:

If kafir white women accepted you you probably wouldn't be rotting here
I fucked one and decided to end it abruptly. But tbh she probably would've left me sooner or later as she saw chads. She date a couple 6'0+ white chads after me.

The other girl I fucked was shia and secular. I regret that most coz she was easily convertible probably.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I fucked one and decided to end it abruptly. But tbh she probably would've left me sooner or later as she saw chads. She date a couple 6'0+ white chads after me.

The other girl I fucked was shia and secular. I regret that most coz she was easily convertible probably.
Let's be realistic. Both would leave you eventually and you would still end up here with your copes.

• So Sad
Better be incel than jannah bhai