Serious If I am 5 PSL now, what would my rating be if I gymmaxxed (Men's Physique competition level physique)?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Would I become PSL 6 or PSL 6.5?

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
If you have the right frame. The people who have the most to gain from lifting are those with a narrow waist and shoulders. Greatly improving your shoulder to waist ratio plus getting an incredible physique could boost you 1.5 points imo if you're starting off with the frame I mentioned.

If you already have broad shoulders and a small waist you won't gain more then a point but your smv will have been higher to start with.

And if you have narrow shoulders and birthing hips then it's over.

Also depends on your starting bf%

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
0.5 points.

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
If you have the right frame. The people who have the most to gain from lifting are those with a narrow waist and shoulders. Greatly improving your shoulder to waist ratio plus getting an incredible physique could boost you 1.5 points imo if you're starting off with the frame I mentioned.

If you already have broad shoulders and a small waist you won't gain more then a point but your smv will have been higher to start with.

Well I have broad shoulders and narrow hips

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
PSL 5.5 if you already are decent bodyfat.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel

What if you have naturally wide shoulders but also wide hips?

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Body doesnt affect your psl rating. Psl is all about the face. But if ure talking about the normie rating, yes you can go up like 0.5-1 points but thats it.

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Body doesnt affect your psl rating. Psl is all about the face. But if ure talking about the normie rating, yes you can go up like 0.5-1 points but thats it.
oh i see

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
What if you have naturally wide shoulders but also wide hips?
that, in my opinion is the ideal physique, narrow waist and wide shoulders looks like a joke on most guys, because most guys skip leg day, if you have wide both you're just phsycially present, you hold up more space.

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster

That's a dumb system then and doesn't apply to real life in any way.

7/8 face skinnyfat manlet gets mogged hard by a 6/8 face 6'4" jacked guy

Actually to further that a 7/8 face skinnyfat manlet with a bad frame gets mogged by a 5/8 face 6'4" guy with a superb frame and zyzz level physique.

Last edited:
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Actually to further that a 7/8 face skinnyfat manlet with a bad frame gets mogged by a 5/8 face 6'4" guy with a superb frame and zyzz level physique.
Finally a rational guy here

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
that, in my opinion is the ideal physique, narrow waist and wide shoulders looks like a joke on most guys, because most guys skip leg day, if you have wide both you're just phsycially present, you hold up more space.
Yes I don't even train legs anymore but I look like I do lol.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Yes I don't even train legs anymore but I look like I do lol.
Same with me, i actually started gymcelling my first time to balance upper and lower bodies together

Madness

Madness

Inactive
No that's too low of body fat to have normal T levels. minimum 10 percent dude and less size they say those guys are small but in reality you cant be to big for mens physique

Final82

Final82

Gold
Around 9-10 percent fat with lean muscular body 6 feet plus fall , great abs , and chiseled face with great jaw and eyes - with nice hair , and groomed well regards skin = most panties wet just by seeing you aka chad

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Around 9-10 percent fat with lean muscular body 6 feet plus fall , great abs , and chiseled face with great jaw and eyes - with nice hair , and groomed well regards skin = most panties wet just by seeing you aka chad
dude but I'm only 5'10, and my jaw sucks

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
you aint 5psl ugly nigger

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
:feelsrope: what redeeming features do you have to make you psl 5 then?
People have told me (on here) that I have nice eyes and a good skin, also nice nose but I'M relatively lean and "in shape" already (in the sense that I have some muscle and low BF) Lots of you struggle with acne and I don't for instance. It's their word, not mine
you aint 5psl ugly nigger
Bitch you don't have a reason to be mad at me, I didn't refuse to fuck you, you menopause victim cumdump

Final82

Final82

Gold
I used this guy as brown chad fish and was flooded with ladies DTF ( all 7 plus , younger , all races )

Attachments

• 819C2247-F22D-4AFE-B4D3-84DBA15B3D97.jpeg
    819C2247-F22D-4AFE-B4D3-84DBA15B3D97.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 42
StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I used this guy as brown chad fish and was flooded with ladies DTF ( all 7 plus , younger , all races )
Is there a way to become 6 feet tall if I'm 5'10? Ie can I have a plastic surgeon make me that tall with something like heel lifts or something? is there a way?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
You'd still be a 5 buddyboyo.

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Nothing you can do about height . Jaw is fixable -
Can't they surgically lift my heels, similarly to how women wear high heels, to become taller?

Final82

Final82

Gold
Is there a way to become 6 feet tall if I'm 5'10? Ie can I have a plastic surgeon make me that tall with something like heel lifts or something? is there a way?
Yes there is a way - it’s called Ilizarros technique but it involves lots of ortho surgeries and insurance doesn’t pay for it

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
People have told me (on here) that I have nice eyes and a good skin, also nice nose but I'M relatively lean and "in shape" already (in the sense that I have some muscle and low BF) Lots of you struggle with acne and I don't for instance. It's their word, not mine
Then you'll be lucky to gain half a point from gymaxxing imo

D

Deleted member 611

Banned
You would easily go up half a point or 1, but it also depends on how much you gymmaxx

Final82

Final82

Gold
You can grow by upto 3 inches using this surgery .

U

Unknownjpg

Bronze
Just use lifts to fraud 1-3 inches

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
If you aren't a fatcel atm your pal would increase by 0.1

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
L
You would easily go up half a point or 1, but it also depends on how much you gymmaxx
Let's say: Men's Physique competition level muscle mass and conditioning, full of veins etc

D

Deleted member 611

Banned
L

Let's say: Men's Physique competition level muscle mass and conditioning, full of veins etc
You might not want to go overboard with it though. Just do it moderately and get to a presentable physique. No need to look like a veiny ogre.

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
You might not want to go overboard with it though. Just do it moderately and get to a presentable physique. No need to look like a veiny ogre.
I will not stop until I have ab veins that connect to my dick veins

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
But chicks dig it bro. Lemme show you what I mean: https://www.instagram.com/kailiufitness/

Just check the likes on his pics and you will see that there are barely any cute girls. The only type of girls that would like his pics or follow him are girls that are doing bodybuilding like him.

Stop the cope. For example barely any girl finds lazar angelov hot, myb low degeneracy girls but not high class girls.

I know what you mean but the psl scene was always about analyzing aesthethic faces and not body. There are some psler that put some additional focus on frame and height but the majority focuses on face

Hebbe wem

Hebbe wem

I am ugly
You aren't a psl 5

Hebbe wem

Hebbe wem

I am ugly
i very much doubt im below psl5, i mog the fuck out of your beta ass

I would say you are belowe psl 5. So what if you mog me it dosen't effect the rating

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
You are defitly not above average. Doubtful that you are even average.And you have more beta face then me
"So what if you mog me it dosen't effect the rating"

Logical thinking isn't one of your strong points

Users who are viewing this thread