If i dont eventually have a semi popular youtube channel I will be very upset

kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
Idgaf about the money even I have other online income methods I know of but I am gonna be sad AF if i cant achieve this and destroy cucks like destiny in debates and box other influencers for money and pretend im a pro boxer

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Iasacrko and User28823
plus imagine the halo youd get having mfs approach you asking for pics on a date

@User28823 bro laugh reacts like he wouldnt give up his life for the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: finn899, shalomnigga and User28823
Sounds like some faggot shit

• +1
Reactions: finn899, Deleted member 32485 and User28823
@User28823 bro laugh reacts like he wouldnt give up his life for the same
imagine wanting to be a cringe utube fag scripting fights for a living
rather kms
destiny is a faggot and he'd still destroy u in a debate :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and finn899
imagine wanting to be a cringe utube fag scripting fights for a living
rather kms
destiny is a faggot and he'd still destroy u in a debate :forcedsmile:
i have destroyed destiny in a debate and i would do it again

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
no u havent
trust me i literally have and he was sperging and grasping at straws. If I had a popular youtube channel i bet turkey tom'd make a vid on it man i wish i could hang with the cool youtube kids

I'd rather be a Kpop idol.

That way I'd at least be attractive. Debate bros are unattractive, weird and the only people who know about them are subhuman basement dwellers, and subhumans on looksmax who would rather be Kpop idols.

I'd rather be a Kpop idol.

That way I'd at least be attractive. Debate bros are unattractive, weird and the only people who know about them are subhuman basement dwellers, and subhumans on looksmax who would rather be Kpop idols.
yeah but thats unrealisitc af unless youre a chadlite korean in your teens with chadlite friends who are good as making music and dancing anyone can be a debate bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
yeah but thats unrealisitc af unless youre a chadlite korean in your teens with chadlite friends who are good as making music and dancing anyone can be a debate bro
Yeah true. I thought we were picking careers that weren't "Chad / Chang / Tyrone" :feelsrope: .

I'll get back to my wagie cagie.

trust me i literally have and he was sperging and grasping at straws. If I had a popular youtube channel i bet turkey tom'd make a vid on it man i wish i could hang with the cool youtube kids
u will never make it. u will rot and remain an indian NEET for life. :cry: