If I ever get cucked I’m immediately hardmaxxing

31foidslater

31foidslater

Bronze
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Posts
379
Reputation
224
If I ever got cucked/cheated on I’d instantly get surgery ngl I’ve made this a vow to myself and will be getting probably some fat grafting so I can perfect my ratios. But yeah the reason why I say this is because getting cucked and cheated on is the ultimate mog and you’ve been absolutely be littled no other way to turn your back and ascend farther lmk what would you guys do if you got cucked

1. Rope 2. JBG 3. Cope 4. Hardmaxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, voks and bnugly
IF you ever get cucked?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks and bnugly
I got cucked so do I do this
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks and 31foidslater

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
8
Views
59
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
C
Replies
6
Views
46
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
ragingmanlet
Replies
14
Views
79
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
Nectar
Replies
18
Views
145
Nectar
Nectar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top