MANLETS ARE DESTINED TO GET CUCKED

C

canigetanothermango

sus
Joined
Aug 25, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
7
I already talked about how manlets get no respect from dudes but it's way worse for girls. I have two friends(one 5'7 one 5'4) that are in a relationship, They are both average-slightly above avergae in looks and the 5'4 friend is really buff and the 5'7 one is also in decent shape and has clavicles gifted from the gods. But anyways as I mentioned i go to a school where an average person is genuinely a sub 5 so they are both in the top 5% if not higher in terms of looks at my school. Bro its so fucking crazy how they both get no respect from their girlfriends it almost fucking hurts me man, the 5'7 friend is known at my shcool for always being abused and i always see his girlfriend grab his hair and drag him or hit him and hes always carrying her stuff around for her by force. the shorter one man its way fucking worse, she leaves him on read/delievered for a whole day or two at times, dnr EVERYTHING he tells her, cancels plans with him to go hangout with 2 other DUDES until like 11 at night, and then recently he caught her going to a rave and getting on another mans shoulders. like its so fucking brutal they both have zero authority just because they're short and its so clear their gfs have zero respect for them because they can be a nigger and they know the dudes are too scared to break up. Honestly so sad to see because they're both great fucking dudes both very respectable but their height makes them so unserious and easy to make fun of. I hope god blessed them up and makes them grow to 6'2 but thats not really likely. I hope they find girls in the future who doesn't care about height. sad world...:feelsrope:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I read every thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
Jesus contain your grey rage at once fool +dnr
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett
I already talked about how manlets get no respect from dudes but it's way worse for girls. I have two friends(one 5'7 one 5'4) that are in a relationship, They are both average-slightly above avergae in looks and the 5'4 friend is really buff and the 5'7 one is also in decent shape and has clavicles gifted from the gods. But anyways as I mentioned i go to a school where an average person is genuinely a sub 5 so they are both in the top 5% if not higher in terms of looks at my school. Bro its so fucking crazy how they both get no respect from their girlfriends it almost fucking hurts me man, the 5'7 friend is known at my shcool for always being abused and i always see his girlfriend grab his hair and drag him or hit him and hes always carrying her stuff around for her by force. the shorter one man its way fucking worse, she leaves him on read/delievered for a whole day or two at times, dnr EVERYTHING he tells her, cancels plans with him to go hangout with 2 other DUDES until like 11 at night, and then recently he caught her going to a rave and getting on another mans shoulders. like its so fucking brutal they both have zero authority just because they're short and its so clear their gfs have zero respect for them because they can be a nigger and they know the dudes are too scared to break up. Honestly so sad to see because they're both great fucking dudes both very respectable but their height makes them so unserious and easy to make fun of. I hope god blessed them up and makes them grow to 6'2 but thats not really likely. I hope they find girls in the future who doesn't care about height. sad world...:feelsrope:
ER immediately
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett
I already talked about how manlets get no respect from dudes but it's way worse for girls. I have two friends(one 5'7 one 5'4) that are in a relationship, They are both average-slightly above avergae in looks and the 5'4 friend is really buff and the 5'7 one is also in decent shape and has clavicles gifted from the gods. But anyways as I mentioned i go to a school where an average person is genuinely a sub 5 so they are both in the top 5% if not higher in terms of looks at my school. Bro its so fucking crazy how they both get no respect from their girlfriends it almost fucking hurts me man, the 5'7 friend is known at my shcool for always being abused and i always see his girlfriend grab his hair and drag him or hit him and hes always carrying her stuff around for her by force. the shorter one man its way fucking worse, she leaves him on read/delievered for a whole day or two at times, dnr EVERYTHING he tells her, cancels plans with him to go hangout with 2 other DUDES until like 11 at night, and then recently he caught her going to a rave and getting on another mans shoulders. like its so fucking brutal they both have zero authority just because they're short and its so clear their gfs have zero respect for them because they can be a nigger and they know the dudes are too scared to break up. Honestly so sad to see because they're both great fucking dudes both very respectable but their height makes them so unserious and easy to make fun of. I hope god blessed them up and makes them grow to 6'2 but thats not really likely. I hope they find girls in the future who doesn't care about height. sad world...:feelsrope:
Dnr and water
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
16
Views
190
IronMike
IronMike
D69mo
Replies
37
Views
158
revivles
revivles
C
Replies
0
Views
19
canigetanothermango
C
5.5psl
Replies
7
Views
109
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
DrRodger
Replies
4
Views
63
kbj
kbj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top