If I ever have enough motivation to make a new forum, it’ll be a community for radicals and deviants

What are you?

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king
The site is full of normies with normie thought processes, normie desires, and normie goals. The guys here just want the same old normie things. They want sex, money, social status, etc. No one here is mentally deviant enough to be radical. No one here wants to devote their life towards movement-maxxing to make a change in society. Even going ER, as much as I do not condone violence, would be quite a refreshing sight, as it indicates that someone here finally thinks different for once.

Examples of a normie and a radical in Jim Crow America:

• Normie: a Black guy who’s sick of being disrespected and bullied by White guys decides to learn martial arts so he can’t be messed with
  • Radical: Malcom X cares about issues beyond his personal status/safety/sex and wants to actually change society

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Jamaldickjavontus and LooksOrDeath
0 replies. Welp, good to know this place only has normies who don’t care. Go looksmax and live your normie lives. Fuck you all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
THIS FUCKIN FORUM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, horizontallytall and BearBoy

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
can i be mod?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 31155
The site is full of normies with normie thought processes, normie desires, and normie goals. The guys here just want the same old normie things. They want sex, money, social status, etc. No one here is mentally deviant enough to be radical. No one here wants to devote their life towards movement-maxxing to make a change in society. Even going ER, as much as I do not condone violence, would be quite a refreshing sight, as it indicates that someone here finally thinks different for once.

Examples of a normie and a radical in Jim Crow America:

• Normie: a Black guy who’s sick of being disrespected and bullied by White guys decides to learn martial arts so he can’t be messed with
  • Radical: Malcom X cares about issues beyond his personal status/safety/sex and wants to actually change society

As long as it is free speech, I will join. Also prevent the entry of biological women.

• So Sad
Difference is martial arts guy survives while Malcolm X gets assassinated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 25938, Kamui and 1 other person
0 replies. Welp, good to know this place only has normies who don’t care. Go looksmax and live your normie lives. Fuck you all.
I mean this forum should be no part of anyones life when they have looksmaxed, just a cesspit.

• WTF
I mean this forum should be no part of anyones life when they have looksmaxed, just a cesspit.

That’s exactly what makes you guys normies. You want to ascend to live a normal life. I’m not normie-brained. I want to have a blackpill forum-dwelling lifestyle. I want to live a life immersed in the manosphere. I want to be like Rollo Tomassi, streaming for hours every day, talking about redpill. I can’t tolerate this community for not wanting this type of lifestyle. I hate that you guys want to LEAVE the space and distance yourself from “pill” topics. Whereas it’s exactly what I want for my life.

I don’t go against self improvement. I’m on self improvement right now. The difference is that rotting is something I want to do even when I’m ascended. I don’t view blackpill forums as a thing to avoid or to leave. The life of my dreams includes browsing Looksmax.org (ofc in the life of my dreams it’s far from all I’d do, but it’s probably at least 30 minutes a day). Though I go to the gym, work on my social skills, read, study, and learn, etc. at the end of the day I’m an Internet dweller and will always be that rotter type of guy.

• Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
That’s exactly what makes you guys normies. You want to ascend to live a normal life. I’m not normie-brained. I want to have a blackpill forum-dwelling lifestyle. I want to live a life immersed in the manosphere. I want to be like Rollo Tomassi, streaming for hours every day, talking about redpill. I can’t tolerate this community for not wanting this type of lifestyle. I hate that you guys want to LEAVE the space and distance yourself from “pill” topics. Whereas it’s exactly what I want for my life.
Why? This place is full of hate and negativity. You and I are the same age but you are stuck here, grow up for your own sake.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thecel
Why? This place is full of hate and negativity. You and I are the same age but you are stuck here, grow up for your own sake.

Discussing this with you is futile. You and I want very different things.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Discussing this with you is futile. You and I want very different things.
I'm telling you what you want is destructive and abusive. Get out.

• WTF

This ties right back into the overarching theme. The whole point is about NOT HAVING A NORMIE BRAIN. In other words, it’s being abnormal.

The whole fucking point is to be so different from the norm, mentally, that you’d prioritize your radical mission over your own survival.

I hope you fail because your idea of radicalism is sucking cock fag

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and thecel
This ties right back into the overarching theme. The whole point is about NOT HAVING A NORMIE BRAIN. In other words, it’s being abnormal.

The whole fucking point is to be so different from the norm, mentally, that you’d prioritize your radical mission over your own survival.
You are not willing to die over inceldom.

• Hmm...
I'm telling you what you want is destructive and abusive. Get out.

The difference is that I’m not normal, so this stuff doesn’t affect my brain the same way it affects yours. We are not the same.

Normal human and MLK aren’t the same. Normal human and Nikola Tesla aren’t the same. Normal human and Elon Musk aren’t the same. Normal human and Elliot Rodger aren’t the same. Not saying ER is a good guy; he’s a bad guy. Point is that these abnormal people want very different things compared to what average people want, and these abnormal people want what they want very strongly.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You are not willing to die over inceldom.

I’m willing to throw away everything else in my life to engage with and spend time in manosphere communities.

I’m willing to throw away everything else in my life to engage with and spend time in manosphere communities.
I am still right in what I said. Also why? These people don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

• +1
As long as it is free speech, I will join. Also prevent the entry of biological women.

I’ll allow the entry of anyone who has lived a male experience. Trans men and trans women have lived life being treated as men by society; they’ve lived male experiences.

The difference is that I’m not normal, so this stuff doesn’t affect my brain the same way it affects yours. We are not the same.

Normal human and MLK aren’t the same. Normal human and Nikola Tesla aren’t the same. Normal human and Elon Musk aren’t the same. Normal human and Elliot Rodger aren’t the same. Not saying ER is a good guy; he’s a bad guy. Point is that these abnormal people want very different things compared to what average people want, and these abnormal people want what they want very strongly.
Elon, Nikola, and Martin are not "normal" since they are extremely fantastic, this is the opposite of ER or redpill who are not normal since they are the bottom of the barrel.

• +1
Yep! Precisely what’s wrong with these people. They should be like me.
Why should they be like you? You just want to stay in a community that ultimately doesn't want you here. The hard part is not finding PSL, it's letting go.

• So Sad
I’ll allow the entry of anyone who has lived a male experience. Trans men and trans women have lived life being treated as men by society; they’ve lived male experiences.
I'm fine accepting mtfs even though I am transphobic (especially since you're the owner), but not ftms.

• Hmm...
Elon, Nikola, and Martin are not "normal" since they are extremely fantastic, this is the opposite of ER or redpill who are not normal since they are the bottom of the barrel.

All these people are not normal in the sense that they have uncommon desires that are intense and override the typical desires humans have.

While the normal boys were fighting in the schoolyard and asking out their crushes, Elon was reading every book in the library.

While the average Black man in the American South during Jim Crow didn’t do much to stop racism except when it came to protecting himself, MLK was leading a march to change the law.

I'm fine accepting mtfs even though I am transphobic (especially since you're the owner), but not ftms.

FTMs suffer from men’s issues.

FTMs suffer from men’s issues.

No sympathy for foids on easy mode who make things hard for themselves. Besides, a lot of incels will likely still give FTMs attention, ruining part of the point of the female ban.

• Hmm...
All these people are not normal in the sense that they have uncommon desires that are intense and override the typical desires humans have.

While the normal boys were fighting in the schoolyard and asking out their crushes, Elon was reading every book in the library.

While the average Black man in the American South during Jim Crow didn’t do much to stop racism except when it came to protecting himself, MLK was leading a march to change the law.
There is no glory in rotting.

• JFL
Big brain.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and thecel
No sympathy for foids on easy mode who make things hard for themselves.

No sympathy for people who have hard lives? It shouldn’t matter why their lives are hard.

You sound like the people who have no sympathy for the homeless people who ended up in their situations as results of their bad choices.

Additionally, gender dysphoria, obviously. Who knows how hard FTMs lives were before they transitioned? What if they have severe GD? FTM transition can make life easier.

Besides, a lot of incels will likely still give FTMs attention, ruining part of the point of the female ban.

More incels will give MTFs more attention. Unless incels are so ludicrously biologically-oriented that they’d go for XX chromosomes regardless of whether they look like men. I don’t think incels are like this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and thecel
Ellipsis, I find your face attractive, but your mind disgusts me. Normie.
And what makes you think you have any idea of what my aspirations are?

Actually, you know what, I'll let you guess what they are.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois
  • Woah
  • +1

I didn’t claim to know what they are exactly. What I do know is your aspirations aren’t anything close to mine (as described in my posts ITT), so your brain is shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938

You don't want to waste your life defending a crab bucket cesspit like a true pioneer so you are le sheepherd REEEEE LE HECKIN NORMIIII. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• JFL
are u actually MtF or is it a meme

• JFL
I didn’t claim to know what they are exactly. What I do know is your aspirations aren’t anything close to mine (as described in my posts ITT), so your brain is shit.
On second thought, it'd be for the better if my goals and aspirations were not shared on a place like this anyway. Lose-lose(?) situation.

• Woah
  • +1
are u actually MtF or is it a meme

It’s a meme now. I’m still M without the TF. In a few years, I’ll be truly MtF.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Jase
On second thought, it'd be for the better if my goals and aspirations were not shared on a place like this anyway. Lose-lose(?) situation.
High IQ, meanwhile average user posts the texture of their shit this morning.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
@Jase ahaha u rage-reacted cus u thot I was ur chance at ascension :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Jase and HarrierDuBois
@Jase ahaha u rage-reacted cus u thot I was ur chance at ascension :lul:
Brutal mind readingpill.
i'll join ur forum if u make one nigga

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25938
High IQ, meanwhile average user posts the texture of their shit this morning.
The dimensions of your stool are a useful indicator of your general health though, so who knows, there's a silver lining in that regard.

• Love it
  • JFL
To answer the OP, I'm chill if I'm allowed on your forum, but I'm also chill if I get rejected from it.

• Love it
  • +1
The dimensions of your stool are a useful indicator of your general health though, so who knows, there's a silver lining in that regard.
Ah yes, average .orger is a medical professional who knows how to help.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
You don't want to waste your life defending a crab bucket cesspit like a true pioneer so you are le sheepherd REEEEE LE HECKIN NORMIIII. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Yes, only real ones like you will know what's truly up.

• Hmm...
  • Love it