If I get surgery and then get children will they be subhuman?

D

Deleted member 23804

Sphinx
Do I have to put them down?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, optimisticzoomer, tom69 and 3 others
Not if u maximize their growth. If ur only problem is jaw, theoretically u can save ur kids. But if not, just have daughters and keep buying them makeup packs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24293, angelo and 3 others
ye it's been proven that acquired traits cannot pass on to offspring, meaning any looksmaxxing you do won't transfer genetically to your children

that's why south koreans who get plastic surgery end up having ugly ass kids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Bushman, Deleted member 23804 and 1 other person
No, if you do epigenetic exist and if you get fillers then they will have fillers too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 23804
yes

it will be an endless cycle of giving money to jewish cosmetic surgery companies

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 23804
Not if u maximize their growth. If ur only problem is jaw, theoretically u can save ur kids. But if not, just have daughters and keep buying them makeup packs
So if my problems are orthodontic I can save my kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Reformed
Bro is telling like if we have a choice for picking the newborn gender.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 23804 and Reformed
U will just need to roll a daughter and raise her rural

It’s better to have sons even if they are incel. They can fucking work hard and ascend. Imagine knowing your 14 year old daughter posts bikini pics on social media and getting railed by Chads at 15 secretly.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
You make them do some super intense cardio and resistance training sports (boxing, gymnastics, calisthenics, sprinting etc) for the T and HGH gainz. Feed them expensive meats and make your bitch breastfeed rhem until they turn 2 years old. Teach him mewing and chin tucking from as early as 3. Teach him later on about hard mewing

It’s better to have sons even if they are incel. They can fucking work hard and ascend. Imagine knowing your 14 year old daughter posts bikini pics on social media and getting railed by Chads at 15 secretly.
Jfl do u want femcel daughters?

No if you are a 4 and you ascend to a 5 and than you statusmax to get a 6 you will have a higher a chance of getting good looking kid and lets say they come out a 5 you should use the blackpill knowledge to avoid bad traits like mouthbreathing and put them into sports early and have your boys drink raw milk so they can become moggers and nt. Than raised your daughters to become nuns

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
If you raise them right and dont feed them Jewish poison slop and hunched over playing games on a tablet and instead raise them going camping + doing sports they will atleast be normie or better.

Subhumanity is environmental most of the time, it is an epidemic because of what the culture has degenerated into.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Well if you get facial surgeries and go from a 5-6 you will attract more stacy like girls who are gl so if you’re lucky chances are theyll have her best features while your son might have same failos because of you. If it’s LL just fuck a tall women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
yes but beauty is often pretty random. chico is a supermodel and look at his parents yk

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Plastic surgery gets passed down to your children so no

South koreans are the greatest fraudsters in this planet

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140