If I have a baby can I leave it alone at home for a few hours to go clubbing?

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
I'm going to an IVF clinic next month to have a baby with the genes of a high quality white female, I need to pass on my genes. I'm just wondering how this will interfere with clubbing. I looked it up online and keep seeing posts by people saying you should NEVER leave a baby at home alone, but it seems blue pill as fuk. People leave pets home alone with no problem. What's wrong with leaving a baby alone in the crib while I go clubbing for a few hours. I'm too cheap to pay a baby sitter to come over and get paid for doing nothing.

@i_love_roosters

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, thorns, PsychoDsk and 6 others
Yeah just make sure to leave baby food and water at the ground is it can eat when it gets hungry

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, HighTierSubhuman, overtier1011 and 8 others
Guys like you shouldn't have kids. You're expecting the baby to feed itself from the moment it's born or what. Not to mention changing the diapers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, <6PSLcel, Imretarded? and 6 others
Guys like you shouldn't have kids. You're expecting the baby to feed itself from the moment it's born or what. Not to mention changing the diapers.
Obviously I will feed it before I go clubbing. I will only be gone for like 4-5 hours.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Imretarded?, thorns and 2 others
Dont make kids bro, ur on an incel forum i cant imagine having a dad that was on incel forums

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Clqs, thorns and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and USERΝAME
Dont make kids bro, ur on an incel forum i cant imagine having a dad that was on incel forums
Passing on your genes is literally the only thing that matters in life after you're dead. If you don't procreate you're an evolutionary failure.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thorns and asdvek
Obviously I will feed it before I go clubbing. I will only be gone for like 4-5 hours.
Nah bruh. You'll still need to monitor the baby. Imagine if he becomes a Incel Shooter or Whore because their dad was busy slaying pussy instead of taking care of them. How will you explain that to your lays having a Kid?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, thorns, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
yes if it’s sleeping

confirm with @Lefty Rankin though. he is a father

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and thorns
How will you explain that to your lays having a Kid?
I don't want to get rejected over it so I won't tell them until we're back at my place. Once she's inside it will be too late for her to leave.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
one would think a human being is a bit different than an animal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, thorns and PsychoDsk
one would think a human being is a bit different than an animal
There's no way I will stop going clubbing just because I have a baby. Cold approaching in clubs is everything. Without clubbing I would be a bona fide incel.

• So Sad
There's no way I will stop going clubbing just because I have a baby. Cold approaching in clubs is everything. I'll take the baby to the club with me if I need to.
how about just focus on your kid full time

if u cant do that just dont have a baby, lol. u will need to dedicate it 100% eventually

• So Sad
Passing on your genes is literally the only thing that matters in life after you're dead. If you don't procreate you're an evolutionary failure.
Deeming the purpose of your life as reproducing is low iq af

• So Sad
Deeming the purpose of your life as reproducing is low iq af
There's gonna be 4 billion Africans by 2100. Europeans need to start reproducing again or we will go extinct.

@Zelenskyiv @the BULL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, thorns, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
There's nothing you can do, you can't stop me. I already have an appointment at the clinic next month to give my sperm and chose the egg donor. It will cost 40 thousand euros. Other people pay that much for a new car, I pay that much to pass on my genes.

Nothing can stop what is happening.

@infini

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, PsychoDsk and asdvek
There's nothing you can do, you can't stop me. I already have an appointment at the clinic next month to give my sperm and chose the egg donor. It will cost 40 thousand euros. Other people pay that much for a new car, I pay that much to pass on my genes.

Nothing can stop what is happening.

@infini
Is infini the egg donor or something why did you tag him? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and PsychoDsk
how about just focus on your kid full time

if u cant do that just dont have a baby, lol. u will need to dedicate it 100% eventually
Staying home with a baby all the time would ruin my life. People survived in caves for millions of years. I can't imagine leaving the baby at home for a few hours while I go clubbing is gonna kill them.

• So Sad
Staying home with a baby all the time would ruin my life. People survived in caves for millions of years. I can't imagine leaving the baby at home for a few hours while I go clubbing is gonna kill them.
Ok, then don't have a baby dude. To be a dad you have to actually dedicate full time to it. I mean at least without a wife involved

• So Sad
Ok, then don't have a baby dude. To be a dad you have to actually dedicate full time to it. I mean at least without a wife involved
It's not a choice, I need to pass on my genes asap. I keep thinking I could die any day and if I don't have kids my genes will die with me. Actually my secret goal for clubbing is to find a step mom to help take care of it.

• So Sad
It's not a choice, I need to pass on my genes asap. I keep thinking I could die any day and if I don't have kids my genes will die with me. Actually my secret goal for clubbing is to find a step mom to help take care of it.
just get a gf and impregnate her then have her take care of the baby

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Htobrother
just get a gf and impregnate her then have her take care of the baby
Yeah if only it were so easy. They're all on birth control. Many women these days don't even want kids until they're like 40, and then just 1 or max 2. Trying to find a hot woman to agree to have a kid with you willingly feels like mission impossible.

• So Sad
nah that's unironically cucked
if you bring children in this world, they have to be your everything

• So Sad
Yeah if only it were so easy. They're all on birth control. Many women these days don't even want kids until they're like 40, and then just 1 or max 2. Trying to find a hot woman to agree to have a kid with you willingly feels like mission impossible.
My ex was a pharmacist and was against birth control I fucked raw

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk and thorns
I'm going to an IVF clinic next month to have a baby with the genes of a high quality white female, I need to pass on my genes. I'm just wondering how this will interfere with clubbing. I looked it up online and keep seeing posts by people saying you should NEVER leave a baby at home alone, but it seems blue pill as fuk. People leave pets home alone with no problem. What's wrong with leaving a baby alone in the crib while I go clubbing for a few hours. I'm too cheap to pay a baby sitter to come over and get paid for doing nothing.

@i_love_roosters
Quick question how old are you?

• So Sad
There's gonna be 4 billion Africans by 2100. Europeans need to start reproducing again or we will go extinct.

@Zelenskyiv @the BULL
Why would you care? Your not gonna be alive to witness any of it