If i have mse how will i fix occlusion yakhis 🤔🤔🤙🤙??

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
I'm confused wallah yakhis someone help 😹😹🤙🤙.
Tagging mse yakhis
@StreegeReturn @StrangerDanger @6ft4

Tagging Occlusion High IQ
@deadlock

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18840
Tagging mse yakhis

@deadlock
Depends on whats your issue

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
tfs occlusion

• +1
tfs occlusion
Download   2022 07 25T180742345

Depends on whats your issue
Yakhi i want mogger palate and smile . Yakhi in mse they expand only the upper palate or both lower and upper 🤔🤔😻😻🤙🤙??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
when u expand, doesnt that leave holes inbetween each teeth?
Yes also wanna know how to fix that . @StreegeReturn knows how to . Idk much about mse tbh . He's mogger high IQ kurdish prince/researcher 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙💥✨

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes also wanna know how to fix that . @StreegeReturn knows how to . Idk much about mse tbh . He's mogger high IQ kurdish prince/researcher 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙💥✨
i think the only possible way would be veneers

• Woah
Tagging mse yakhis

@deadlock
I think the lower teeth expand naturally then

• Woah
I think the lower teeth expand naturally then
No, at least, not to extent it's desired, especially when you go for larger expansion. Depends on your initial situation. Need to induce some tipping or expand by moving teeth within bone. How much you can expand depends on thickness of your alveolar bone. Expanding too much may lead to issues with teeth roots and gums. You can significantly increase the potential by getting a corticotomy - when they make small cuts/drills in alveolar bone, inducing remodeling, it may also speed up the process of expansion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 8608
No, at least, not to extent it's desired, especially when you go for larger expansion. Depends on your initial situation. Need to induce some tipping or expand by moving teeth within bone. How much you can expand depends on thickness of your alveolar bone. Expanding too much may lead to issues with teeth roots and gums. You can significantly increase the potential by getting a corticotomy - when they make small cuts/drills in alveolar bone, inducing remodeling, it may also speed up the process of expansion.
Do you think mse is worth it?

Do you think mse is worth it?
It depends. It may help if your problem is a narrow palate.The younger you are, the better are chances for successful and even split and expansion. But in people over 25, suture may break not ideally, even with palate corticotomy, or not break at all from the first try. EASE (endoscopically-assisted skeletal expansion, it's when they cut your midpalatal suture via nose access) seems to be superior, especially when paired with alternative expanders (not typical MSE). Only few docs offer the procedure, one of them is Dr Li (if I remember correctly), he bashes "normal" MSE and DOME in his videos, showing 3d scans with assymmetries and improper expansion. Obviously he has his own bias. He charges tons of money, over 20k usd. Ideally you would want to get it done like he does but for much less money. There was a guy who did it in Germany for less than 5k usd, but the alternative expander was not provided. If you can get it yourself somehow then you're good. For assymetry concern of "normal" MSE, see thread https://looksmax.org/threads/mse-seems-to-cause-asymmetry-in-all-patients.383920/

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 8608