If I lack in good eye/jaw area I should avoid lean?

cold_nano

cold_nano

Nah I gave up
Joined
May 23, 2026
Posts
3,940
Reputation
2,565
.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Arminus and TGUN.
Mmmm


Idk

But leaning out causes most ascensions


U should try get to 10% bf at least once
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano and Amuzant
if you look like this for example id rope
1790595013862
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, keubool, incomplete and 1 other person
Your main flaw is just your eye area and bulbous nose
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano and Amuzant
Idk lens distortion exist too btw it made nose look worse
Lens distortion is not that harsh like it makes your nose a bit bulbous , it shows almost your real nose but a bit bulbous so doesn’t matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Lens distortion is not that harsh like it makes your nose a bit bulbous , it shows almost your real nose but a bit bulbous so doesn’t matter
Will consult surgeon and get it done
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
Lens distortion is not that harsh like it makes your nose a bit bulbous , it shows almost your real nose but a bit bulbous so doesn’t matter
1000056856

Rhino+coloring looks better
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
Cause of light skin not features I look better cause light skin halo here idk tbh
Your a lmtn in India , i have seen way worse looking people in India
 
Your a lmtn in India , i have seen way worse looking people in India
It doesn't matter these ratings idk what I should do lean or no hardmax or no what are my failos are they fixable and too many things
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
It doesn't matter these ratings idk what I should do lean or no hardmax or no what are my failos are they fixable and too many things
The real ratings are how women treat your irl
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Please correct me if I’m wrong but but being too lean can make u look really hollow or older, so wouldn’t risk make sure to keep it moderate
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
Please correct me if I’m wrong but but being too lean can make u look really hollow or older, so wouldn’t risk make sure to keep it moderate
Yup that's y I'm not getting lean
 
  • +1
Reactions: Arminus and Amuzant

Similar threads

6
Replies
5
Views
57
6’7whitechad
6
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
1
Views
28
Eldian
Eldian
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
101
NarrowBoneMarrow
NarrowBoneMarrow
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
8
Views
64
TGUN.
TGUN.
mocco
Replies
1
Views
29
dreamz
dreamz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top