If I murder someone in UK and go to russia can I get away with it?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
If I murder someone in the UK and go to Russia, could I get away with it? I heard people get away with shit due to no extradition treaty?

If I murder someone in the UK and go to Russia, could I get away with it? I heard people get away with shit due to no extradition treaty?
Can get away with it in the UK if your Paki.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, geenk worg, neverascendcurrycel and 1 other person
Legit Muslims can get away with anything there cuz of the liberal government
id be more interested in hurting tbe government. I'm in full support of anyone who commits treason here. Burn the monarchy and his corrupt government.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
yes. no extradition treaty means you can get away with it. but NEVER step foot out of russia or you will get detained and sent to the UK for sentencing of tons of prison

The Russians will kill you before the UK authorities can arrest you. So in a way you will get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
yes. no extradition treaty means you can get away with it. but NEVER step foot out of russia or you will get detained and sent to the UK for sentencing of tons of prison

If only I could kill a government official in this country. I'm not some monster who is gonna hurt women or children for pleasure. I mainly just want to either hurt the government, but that's hella far fetched. I'm in full support of anyone who wants to commit treason against this horrible nation.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Also I respect russia. They ban putting all this shit in our food.

If only I could kill a government official in this country. I'm not some monster who is gonna hurt women or children for pleasure. I mainly just want to either hurt the government, but that's hella far fetched. I'm in full support of anyone who wants to commit treason against this horrible nation.
yep fuck this country it is the reason why i am incel

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
probably yea

Who would you kill? The last guy to enter parliament with honest intentions was Guy Fawkes.