if i reproduced with a white stacy could i have a mogger tanned child who looks like ronaldo

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
if I buy a blonde nordic white stacy surrogate and inseminate her with my shitskin curry sperm what are the chances I get a mogger child who looks like ronaldo?

i could see ronaldo being half dravidian half nordic, i have to be lucky and hope genetic recombination favors the stacy's features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 52452
It's possible I guess. Ronaldo does look slightly ethnic imo

• +1
Reactions: murdah
why is it that i see so many curry and white couples have white skinned children
I thought the curry genes would dominate

There's genetic variants that can predict skin tone and facial structure.

If people stop being so bluepilled I can use IVF to generate a bunch of embryos and sequence their genomes to select the biggest mogger to implant into my surrogate.

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
He probably has some SSA. His grandmother is from Cape Verde which could explain his very swarthy skin tone.

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
why is it that i see so many curry and white couples have white skinned children

i dont see any white and curry couples at all, hope theres more in the future so i have a chance with a snowbunny :feelshah:

i dont see any white and curry couples at all, hope theres more in the future so i have a chance with a snowbunny :feelshah:
Nah i mean online

Most mixed people look unique and seem to have their own phenotype. All the well known human phentoypes have existed and were established thousands of years ago. While mixed people are new, something that hasn't existed in nature before. They can range from looking completely white or completely ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and jinnu
Most mixed people look unique and seem to have their own phenotype. All the well known human phentoypes have existed and were established thousands of years ago. While mixed people are new, something that hasn't existed in nature before. They can range from looking completely white or completely ethnic.
Is this why mixed kids are seen as exotic?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees