If I run DNP with RAD-140 how long does it usually take to become lean?

changemywayz

changemywayz

Iron
I'm like 250 pounds now bruh, I'm 5'10 but I never went to the gym for a prolonged amount of time so maybe that will help but how much of a deficit will I need or is it impossible even with enhancements b4 end of summer

Last edited:
youll become lean pretty quickly since both raise TDEE, if youre 5'10 and 250 ur BMR is 2155, after anabolics it should be 2955-3355, if you only eat 1000 calories youll lose weight incredibly fast

you shouldnt run roids on high bodyfat because its not really worth it,i would take ozempic or fat burner and once ur sub 15% bf i would run roids

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
youll become lean pretty quickly since both raise TDEE, if youre 5'10 and 250 ur BMR is 2155, after anabolics it should be 2955-3355, if you only eat 1000 calories youll lose weight incredibly fast
alr bet I didnt know that lol, how do u calculate how much cals ur supposed to consume while being enhanced

you shouldnt run roids on high bodyfat because its not really worth it,i would take ozempic or fat burner and once ur sub 15% bf i would run roids
why, also yeah Im dropping DNP but isn't RAD good for cutting?

don’t do any of that stuff until you are a human bodyweight, 250 pounds cmon bro food can’t be THAT tasty, get a grip

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and xegigi
alr bet I didnt know that lol, how do u calculate how much cals ur supposed to consume while being enhanced
depends on the enhancement im not too familiar with rad 140 but dnp raises bmr by 35%, if you only take dnp your bmr would turn into 2909, rad140 would just raise it more, but im not too familiar with it

don’t do any of that stuff until you are a human bodyweight, 250 pounds cmon bro food can’t be THAT tasty, get a grip
lmao bro Ive been fat all my life, when ur fat like though you have muscle so being enhanced makes sense if I want to have an insanely low deficit but still keep it

depends on the enhancement im not too familiar with rad 140 but dnp raises bmr by 35%, if you only take dnp your bmr would turn into 2909, rad140 would just raise it more, but im not too familiar with it
damn will DNP kill u if u dose it that much get that effect? I only wanna run it for 6 weeks

why arent they worth it?, dont they raise your daily calories

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back